Same 'clear' bank account on multiple paypal accounts? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 01-16-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Same 'clear' bank account on multiple paypal accounts?

Hi.
I bought the Stealth Book last night and have read it all already. Thanks guys.
Just a couple of questions to make sure I do things correctly.

1) Is it possible to use the same bank account on multiple stealth paypal accounts, if the bank account has not been linked to any suspended accounts?

2) I have just purchased a entropay card and topped up 10 pounds.
I used ALL my correct details, which i hope is alright., But when I register my entropay card to my to stealth paypal account, what details do i put in?

Like do I put in my stealth name , but everything else use my real details? Please help!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-16-2010
Threadstarter  

hi, just to confirm i have read when supplying bank details with paypal all that is needed is sort code and account number, so can we use the same details if the particular bank details have not been linked to any limitation/suspention?

cheers!
Old 01-16-2010

Longevity: 85%

Hi, you can only add your bank account to 1 PP at a time. You won't physically be able to add it to another.

And with entropay yes you register with your real info and you put in all you stealth details on PP when you add the card. Don't worry about the details not matching. It won't make any difference with entropay.

CaptainJack

Last edited by captainjack1980; 01-16-2010 at 07:13 AM.
Old 01-16-2010
Threadstarter  

hi captainjack, thanks for your quick replys as always.

sorry to be a pain but i have read previous posts when people have been giving advise on changing your registered address with entropay, if this is case, why are people needing to change there addresses?
Old 01-16-2010

Some people are over cautious!

There is no need. Entropay don't verify the info you give to PP with the info they hold on you (as a real bank would). It says in their T & C.

As long as you input the correct card number/Expiry/CVV and you have a couple of quid on the card it will work fine.

CaptainJack
The Following User Says Thank You to captainjack1980 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (01-17-2010)
Old 01-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesb View Post
Hi.
I bought the Stealth Book last night and have read it all already. Thanks guys.
Just a couple of questions to make sure I do things correctly
Good. Then read it again and make it your bible. Takes more than one read to gather all the info to make your stealth work

Quote:
1) Is it possible to use the same bank account on multiple stealth paypal accounts, if the bank account has not been linked to any suspended accounts?
No it is not possible. Why? Same bank on x2 paypals would LINK them Not good at all

Quote:
2) I have just purchased a entropay card and topped up 10 pounds.
I used ALL my correct details, which i hope is alright., But when I register my entropay card to my to stealth paypal account, what details do i put in?

Like do I put in my stealth name , but everything else use my real details? Please help!
You always fund the card with your real details: then make the vcc in the same name as ebay/paypal accounts.
Old 01-16-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
You always fund the card with your real details: then make the vcc in the same name as ebay/paypal accounts.

Lol hang on a sec. i've made my vcc account with my real details, what do you mean 'make the vcc in the same name as ebay/paypal accounts?

Captain jack says to input your real info with vcc becuase paypal dont match the details. im confused mate.
Old 01-16-2010

lol GB means when you create additional cards after your default one. You have to give the card a name. If you have lots of paypal accounts it helps to manage which card is linked to which account.

But it makes no difference

CaptainJack
Old 01-16-2010
Threadstarter  

lol oh right, thanks captinjack for clearing that up!
Old 01-17-2010

Longevity: 83%

Is they still link my paypal accounts if I remove my bank from old susspended account and use it in new paypal account ? is it possible or still they link both of the accounts ?
Old 01-17-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

YES YES YES aslam.

Do that and you will be linked. How often shall I tell you that nothing OLD can be used with anything NEW
Old 07-28-2010

Longevity: 80%

If i was to remove and reuse an old bank account from a paypal account thats linked to an ebay account thats NOT SUSPENDED but had a 30 DAY selling restriction. Would this throw up flags straight away? or would it go under the radar as the ebay account is not actually suspended?
Old 07-28-2010

Longevity: 84%

Paypal won't let you add the same bank account to another one, when you do it will say on the screen that this account is already in use or something like.
Old 07-28-2010

even if i was to take it off my old paypal account beforhand|?
Shucks. Im finding it very difficult to get new bank account due to outstanding credit card fee
Old 07-28-2010

Sounds like you need to look into prepaid debits cards with direct deposit and use that as your checking account.
Old 07-28-2010

I have looked into that but even now and after having brought and read eBay Stealth im still confused. OK so i buy a pre paid credit card And add it as debit card to paypal? ...but im in the U.K and paypal requires a bank account to lift the limits for sending and withdrawal.Without bank account the limits are Poxy small. So basically its pointless adding pre paid ..or is it??? Im confused!!.
Old 07-28-2010

Not sure about the the UK but here you add the routing and account # on the direct deposit form as a checking account into paypal, works just like a bank account.
Old 07-28-2010

Hmm Will look into that. Like i said im a newbie to stealth.
I have just had an idea tho!. My old bank acount .. from non stealth paypal/ebay "which has 30 day selling limit.
It can not be added to my stealth paypal because it will just tell me its already in use and possibly link stealth and non stealth. BUT as i have experiened before. If you go into bank and claim your debit card from that account was stolen ...not lost ...must be stolen. They close that account and reopen another one with fresh account number,sort code, debit card and number.
Might try that!! then add that to my stealth paypal and get selling again.
I would just try and open new account at same bank but when they see how many banks i have been rejected by this past two weeks, well i would just die from shame
Old 07-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmg View Post
I have looked into that but even now and after having brought and read eBay Stealth im still confused. OK so i buy a pre paid credit card And add it as debit card to paypal? ...but im in the U.K and paypal requires a bank account to lift the limits for sending and withdrawal.Without bank account the limits are Poxy small. So basically its pointless adding pre paid ..or is it??? Im confused!!.

In order to lift the Limits and Verify a Paypal account you need to add a BANK Account AND a Credit or Debit Card also known as a VCC.

Jbuntz in hs post above is Saying that there are Some Virtual Credit Cards available out there that Allow you to DIRECT DEPOPSITE Money into them.
These Particular Types of Cards Can be Used as a BANK ACCOUNT for Paypal.

Then all you need is another VCC Credt or Debit card which does NOT Require the DIRECT DEPOSITE Feature to add to your Paypal Account and You are Verified.

Thats it, Your Golden
The Following User Says Thank You to slapped For This Useful Post:
aspkin (07-29-2010)
Old 07-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmg View Post
........ If you go into bank and claim your debit card from that account was stolen ...not lost ...must be stolen. They close that account and reopen another one with fresh account number,sort code, debit card and number................

Atta Boy.........Now we are cooking with Gas
Old 07-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Very nice - and so the natural circle questions comes about with what VCC allows for direct deposit from Paypal - but i digress
Old 07-28-2010

Yes SLAPPED spit it out old boy. Which V.C.C can i add to paypal as a bank account? Must have account number 8 digits, sort code 6 digits, expiry date, and remember i am in U.K. Please help.
I recently purchased an bank account from cardonebanking.com. Will Cost me £12.50 per month and was told it would work fine with paypal.OK i thought!!!. I add it to my paypal and **** it will not accept direct deposits and the two small amounts that paypal send out to confirm account will not go through. What a waste of frickin money and time.