Bank Accounts & Paypal on Stealth, Please Help! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 12-19-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Bank Accounts & Paypal on Stealth, Please Help!

This is the situation.

I recently bought 2 Stealth accounts. I'm using a Dedicated VPN to sign into both the Ebay and Paypal. It says dedicated but each time the IP is off by 1 number. (I know I shouldn't be using a VPN so as we speak I'm looking into a VPS for each account.) I don't have a Bank account connected to either Paypal, only the VBA that was provided. I've been using another Paypal (not linked to any of the others) to transfer the funds from the stealth Paypals to my own Paypal where I do have a Bank Account attached.

My problem is that when I go to transfer money from the stealth, Paypal says I need to add funds to be able to complete the transaction but there are plenty of funds already available. I've called Paypal and they told me the Paypal security system is not letting it go through because it's picking up on an IP that's not normally used. They told me I need to sign into the Paypal from my main IP adress or the PC I normally use. I was able to send funds just a few days ago but could only send as goods. I tried a few hours ago and it wouldn't even let me do that.

What do I need to do to be able to get my funds? Is sending to another Paypal and then sending to my own a bad idea? I would open a new Bank account but I've read here on the forums that some Banks won't allow funds to be transfered from a Paypal with a different name than the one on the Bank account. If I do open a Bank account, will the bank know I already have a Bank account open at another Bank? Will both Banks find this suspicious? Is their another way to get funds out of the Stealth Paypal? I've tried requesting the money from the other Paypal, I've tried sending as goods, services, gift and money owed, none will work. What do I do in this situation?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-19-2012

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankyhustle View Post
I've been using another Paypal (not linked to any of the others) to transfer the funds from the stealth Paypals to my own Paypal where I do have a Bank Account attached.
This is an interesting concept.... but I wonder if pp would eventually catch on seeing an inordinate amount of xfers between the same 2 accounts. Maybe one of the gurus on the forum can shed some light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankyhustle View Post
My problem is that when I go to transfer money from the stealth, Paypal says I need to add funds to be able to complete the transaction but there are plenty of funds already available. I've called Paypal and they told me the Paypal security system is not letting it go through because it's picking up on an IP that's not normally used.
Sounds to me like either they have blacklisted the IP from that VPN or else your accounts got linked - maybe you were not careful and logged into your stealth and real from the same VPN.
The Following User Says Thank You to zoneout For This Useful Post:
TheRevolver (12-19-2012)
Old 12-19-2012

A thread i would read if i were you .
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...d-stealth.html
Old 12-19-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoneout View Post
This is an interesting concept.... but I wonder if pp would eventually catch on seeing an inordinate amount of xfers between the same 2 accounts. Maybe one of the gurus on the forum can shed some light.

Sounds to me like either they have blacklisted the IP from that VPN or else your accounts got linked - maybe you were not careful and logged into your stealth and real from the same vpn.
Let me rephrase that. They said the IP I'm signing in from is different than my normal IP, so the system is blocking the transaction because it doesn't recognize the IP. Not that their's anything wrong with the IP, it's just not my normal IP, but it being a stealth account, I don't have a normal IP that I use.
Old 12-19-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceuk View Post
A thread i would read if i were you .
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...d-stealth.html
I'm not transferring from stealth to stealth. It's the IP they have a problem with. I told them I sign in frequently at my job and it's on a huge network with multiple IP's. They said when I get home, sign in from the normal IP and it will let me, but I don't have a normal IP.
Old 12-19-2012

IP is not the problem .
I never have the same IP .
I would look more at the swapping funds from one pp to another as all your doing is linking your accounts.
Read the other thread.
Old 12-19-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
IP is not the problem .
I never have the same IP .
I would look more at the swapping funds from one pp to another as all your doing is linking your accounts.
Read the other thread.
I did read the other thread. As I said they told me it's because of the IP. I've only swapped funds 2 times and it wasn't into my own account, it was a friends account with normal traffic, but now it's giving me problems by not letting me send to him but I can send to others.
Old 12-19-2012

Doesnt matter what they tell you on the phone , There full of sh1t and will tell you anything to get rid off you .
Look at it from there point of view .
A new account supposed to be opened by an inexperienced new customer .?
Why would that customer be sending monies to different pp accounts not once but twice when they have not linked a bank account to there own pp account ?
There not stupid !!
The Following User Says Thank You to bruceuk For This Useful Post:
Elijah (12-19-2012)
Old 12-19-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Doesnt matter what they tell you on the phone , There full of sh1t and will tell you anything to get rid off you .
Look at it from there point of view .
A new account supposed to be opened by an inexperienced new customer .?
Why would that customer be sending monies to different pp accounts not once but twice when they have not linked a bank account to there own pp account ?
There not stupid !!
I don't think you read my full post. It does have a VBA on it and a VCC and it's fully verified with all limits raised and it's not a new account. I told them I sent the money because he went negative in his Bank account and needed to transfer the funds but really I don't need to tell them anything as it's not their business why I'm sending it. I've talked to 2 different Paypal representatives about it, they both told me it was the IP and one of them even tried to reset the security flag, which allowed me to send the funds via Paypal goods. You don't seem to be helping with my questions, you just seem to be very negative about it, and you didn't even read my full post but your trying to give your 2 cents.
Old 12-19-2012
Threadstarter  

I've called Paypal again and they have successfully fixed my problem. I can now transfer any and all funds, as I please. Can some one fill me in on my other questions about the bank accounts? I'd really like to get this all figured out, thanks!
Old 12-19-2012
Banned

Longevity: 69%
Send a message via Skype™ to rama

If you are in the US, get a prepaid card, there are plenty of them out there, avoid the one comes with metabank
The Following User Says Thank You to rama For This Useful Post:
TheRevolver (12-20-2012)
Old 12-19-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rama View Post
If you are in the US, get a prepaid card, there are plenty of them out there, avoid the one comes with metabank
Okay, sounds good so far, can you recommend one? You can PM me if you don't feel comfortable saying it in the forums. I won't leak the info, I promise that!
Old 12-19-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Vanilla Visa has still worked in general - but bank-backed gift cards are nice if your bank issues them.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
TheRevolver (12-20-2012)
Old 12-20-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Vanilla Visa has still worked in general - but bank-backed gift cards are nice if your bank issues them.
Can you tell me what purpose the Vanilla Visa serves? I need a card that allows money to be withdrawn from my Paypal account. I've found one but I'm open to more suggestions.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheRevolver For This Useful Post:
stealthpaulstealth (12-28-2012)