Many stealth accounts = many bank accounts??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Default Many stealth accounts = many bank accounts???

Hey guys, need your suggestion.

I have 3 amazon accounts, and 2 of them are stealths... To setup these 2 stealth accounts I opened 2 new bank accounts.

I am planning on opening many more stealth accounts, does it mean I will have to open many more bank accounts? Really? I feel weird having 20+ bank accounts since all of them require SSN and I just don't feel right... Is it normal?

How do you guys manage this problem???
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-28-2012

Longevity: 67%

You HAVE to have a different bank account per Amazon account, otherwise you are linked and all your hard work goes down the drain.
Old 10-28-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancnbaby View Post
You HAVE to have a different bank account per Amazn account, otherwise you are linked and all your hard work goes down the drain.
I know I know... My question was let's say I want to have 20+ stealth accounts on Amazon is there any other way to have bank accounts without opening 20+ bank accounts regular way.

All bank accounts are linked to the same SSN so won't IRS (or other agencies) be interested in me, since normal people don't have 20+ bank accounts...

Are there maybe ways to open bank accounts without providing my SSN?
Old 10-28-2012
SPRAGA09

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma198808 View Post
I know I know... My question was let's say I want to have 20+ stealth accounts on Amazon is there any other way to have bank accounts without opening 20+ bank accounts regular way.

All bank accounts are linked to the same SSN so won't IRS (or other agencies) be interested in me, since normal people don't have 20+ bank accounts...

Are there maybe ways to open bank accounts without providing my SSN?
You can have as many bank accounts as you want or can get. You may start getting denials due to CHEX systems. Opening many accounts at once is something that check kiters typically do.

You can also use prepaid cards that have can double as checking accounts. Amex bluebird, greendot, rush card and netspend all come to mind. Check out other parts of this forum for more information.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Roma198808 (10-28-2012)
Old 10-28-2012
Threadstarter  

Thank you for the advice.

Do Amex bluebird, greendot, rush card and netspend accounts have routing and account numbers?
Old 10-28-2012

Also I read somewhere on here you can use a checking and a savings from a credit union, cause you add a 2 or some other digit to the end to differentiate the two.

You can call a credit union to confirm. Ask them if you have a checking and savings with them (same account number just savings and checking attached) and you want to depositinto your savings not checking, how would you differentiate?
Old 10-28-2012

Longevity: 85%

Are you opening more accounts to try to avoid going over 50 transactions? Sadly, I believe those days of opening many stealth accounts are over due to amazon now tagging and temporarily suspending accounts that go over 50 transactions until EIN is provided. Then again, they took over 10 months this year to enforce rule as I was over that amount the first month in January this year on all my accounts.
Old 10-28-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recherché View Post
Are you opening more accounts to try to avoid going over 50 transactions? Sadly, I believe those days of opening many stealth accounts are over due to amazon now tagging and temporarily suspending accounts that go over 50 transactions until EIN is provided. Then again, they took over 10 months this year to enforce rule as I was over that amount the first month in January this year on all my accounts.
Are you saying that Amazon now has 50-transaction limit for accounts without ssn/ein? What happens after 50 trans.? Do accounts gets suspended or you can't sell?
Old 10-28-2012

I had to provide my EIN well before 50 transactions. I think they are shifting to no matter the amount you sell, you have to provide it.
Old 10-28-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancnbaby View Post
I had to provide my EIN well before 50 transactions. I think they are shifting to no matter the amount you sell, you have to provide it.
And how many accounts do you have now? How can we have more accounts if I can have only one SSN and one EIN... What is the solution for many stealth accounts?
Old 10-28-2012

Longevity: 80%

Simply put it YES...

Each account needs its own bank account
Old 10-29-2012

Quote:
And how many accounts do you have now? How can we have more accounts if I can have only one SSN and one EIN... What is the solution for many stealth accounts?
Credit unions you have one checking and one savings per account.

I have 5 credit union accounts and 2 big bank accounts.
Old 10-29-2012

Longevity: 70%

Opening that many checking accounts is not a good idea. It will really kill you down the road when you start a family, attempt to get a house, nice car, etc. It will also raise many red flags with banks, and will deny you in the future once you get suspended from amazon and need more accounts.
Old 10-29-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

What proof do you have of that? You know someone who was denied a loan cause of to many bank accts?
Old 10-29-2012
Threadstarter  

When I sit down and talked to a manager of my local Chase branch, he said that I can open as many as I want. He said he can't think of anything that it would hurt to have many bank accounts but it is just a suspicious behavior...

Also, he said if you close down bank accounts it doesn't matter as long as they do not have negative balance...
Old 10-29-2012

Quote:
When I sit down and talked to a manager of my local Chase branch, he said that I can open as many as I want. He said he can't think of anything that it would hurt to have many bank accounts but it is just a suspicious behavior...

Also, he said if you close down bank accounts it doesn't matter as long as they do not have negative balance...
Opening and closing bank accounts is common, but you are wanting to open 20 checking accounts in one wave. Nobody needs that many bank account to stealth online selling purposes, and if you do, than that tells me your long term solution is not a solid plan. This will only lead you to closing all 20 bank accounts much sooner than a typical account should be and this will only make banks avoid you as a customer in the future.
Old 10-29-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

I wouldn't have 20 bank accounts open at once. Just try to manage 5 or 10.

Also, at most banks, when you open a free checking, they give you a savings too. So if you open 5 checking accounts then you have a total of 10 accounts to use.
Old 10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aking View Post
I wouldn't have 20 bank accounts open at once. Just try to manage 5 or 10.

Also, at most banks, when you open a free checking, they give you a savings too. So if you open 5 checking accounts then you have a total of 10 accounts to use.
Yes, you can use either savings or checking. You may want to keep in mind most banks require you to keep a minimum in there, just so you dont get hit with fees. You should be more worried about keeping a legit account up and running (and then a couple backups) than worrying about getting more and more bank accounts.
Old 10-29-2012

Longevity: 80%

bank accounts dont go on your SSN, they go somewhere else I cant remember what its called but it prevents you from opening other bank accounts at major banks if you have problems at a bank...

idk how that would affect your ability to get a house and other things unless u OD major and not pay
Old 10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazonStealth View Post
Opening that many checking accounts is not a good idea. It will really kill you down the road when you start a family, attempt to get a house, nice car, etc. It will also raise many red flags with banks, and will deny you in the future once you get suspended from amazon and need more accounts.
I have all of that and am just fine and amazing credit. Do you really think successful business owners only have 2 checking accounts, I think not.

Not that people on here will ever get that that point but the FDIC only covers $250,000 per person per bank, per account. So do you think Bill Gates has more than one account, I think so.

What about people with kids and they are on their accounts... Same concept. Now I do think 20 is a bit much, but 10, not so much.

You can always close bank accounts if you get shut down (after the 90 days).

Again I would check into credit unions cause one account could potentially be two.
Old 10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazonStealth View Post
Yes, you can use either savings or checking. You may want to keep in mind most banks require you to keep a minimum in there, just so you dont get hit with fees. You should be more worried about keeping a legit account up and running (and then a couple backups) than worrying about getting more and more bank accounts.
That is one thing I agree with them on.

Why do you need that many accounts? Just get a few good ones and keep them strong.
Old 10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamefreak View Post
bank accounts dont go on your SSN, they go somewhere else I cant remember what its called but it prevents you from opening other bank accounts at major banks if you have problems at a bank...

idk how that would affect your ability to get a house and other things unless u OD major and not pay
Some banks check your credit, that is what they are referring to.
Closed Thread