eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/)
-   -   Managing multiple ebay accounts. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/75159-managing-multiple-ebay-accounts.html)

gmdavid 07-09-2014 09:59 PM

Managing multiple ebay accounts.

Hi,

I was wondering if there are easy and efficient ways of managing multiple ebay accounts. Do you guys just log in and out of your different computer users accounts to access your ebay accounts or is there a better way to skip doing that. Can you manage all of them from one user account and IP using a third party site/platform?

Thanks

aspkin 07-09-2014 11:24 PM

Re: Managing multiple ebay accounts.

There are lots of ways to go about this but 'user accounts' were proposed because it was easy and simple for the majority of people. You could also use portable browsers, virtual private servers or other methods. I think what you're looking for might be a virtual private server but usually that's more than what is needed. If anything portable browsers such as Firefox could be useful for you. The stealth guide will expand on that.

nodeal 07-10-2014 01:12 AM

I use the ibis app for my phone to make managing my accounts a little easier. At least i can see email alerts on the go with this. Still need to log in to separate user accounts on my computer to list, ship, etc.

aspkin 07-10-2014 01:39 AM

GreenBean 07-10-2014 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmdavid (Post 565601)
Hi,

I was wondering if there are easy and efficient ways of managing multiple ebay accounts. Do you guys just log in and out of your different computer users accounts to access your ebay accounts or is there a better way to skip doing that. Can you manage all of them from one user account and IP using a third party site/platform?

Thanks

to help all users who are running multiple accounts, two of very clever users designed & shared the following files:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...cel-sheet.html

AND

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...-stealths.html

You can adapt them to your own methods.

Depending on how many accounts you run, I would have different ISPs.

Good Luck
=}

Sandy D 07-10-2014 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 565642)
to help all users who are running multiple accounts, two of very clever users designed & shared the following files:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...cel-sheet.html

AND

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...-stealths.html

You can adapt them to your own methods.

Depending on how many accounts you run, I would have different ISPs.

Good Luck
=}

Listen to GB.

I run 100s of sellers accounts and use one of the above and multiple computers etc.

nodeal 07-10-2014 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 565641)

Yes that is it.

ebaypowerseller 12-13-2014 04:48 PM

The best way I have found to keep all of the accounts 100% seperate with different IP addresses is to use VMware. I install a lite version of Ubuntu using 5gb for each virtual machine. I make a new virtual machine for each account and pair it with a private proxy. This way nothing ever can get mixed up.

agent-x 12-13-2014 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 565647)
Listen to GB.

I run 100s of sellers accounts and use one of the above and multiple computers etc.

How many are you running at a given time? And any particular software to manage them?

pokerpro 12-14-2014 03:14 AM

Agent.......Sandy, the above poster you quoted has been BANNED from this site...I never liked her anyway.....

RosieTosie 12-14-2014 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokerpro (Post 619862)
Agent.......Sandy, the above poster you quoted has been BANNED from this site...I never liked her anyway.....

What! R u serious? Sandy has added lots of very useful posts on the forum, are we talking about the same person or r u referring to another person with the same name?

pokerpro 12-14-2014 12:13 PM

SAME person.

RosieTosie 12-14-2014 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokerpro (Post 620016)
SAME person.

Woah! Hadn't realised people banned from the forum could even still post on it!, had noticed a couple of people with 'banned' under their usernames, but as they were still taking part in the discussions never considered they were actually banned, so how is that supposed to work?

pokerpro 12-14-2014 07:46 PM

No one can post after they are banned??? Those posts are pre-banned of course.

Dmshark25 12-14-2014 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieTosie (Post 620081)
Woah! Hadn't realised people banned from the forum could even still post on it!, had noticed a couple of people with 'banned' under their usernames, but as they were still taking part in the discussions never considered they were actually banned, so how is that supposed to work?

Look at the date of the post its from July

Haidukken 02-09-2015 02:09 PM

Thought I'd bring this post up, as I'm struggling to really figure out practically how to have 10 or more user accounts going.
If I open 10 stealth accounts and have 10 PC user accounts, that's fine.
BUT
For people who have more- What's the secret? Surely you don't run 80-100 user accounts on you PC, if that's even possible.

Keeping them all logged in excel sheet is not a problem, that's a basic part of stealth operation. I'm more worried about how to create them first place.

Any suggestions, either PM or reply.

:violin:

Bunneh 02-09-2015 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haidukk (Post 640413)
Thought I'd bring this post up, as I'm struggling to really figure out practically how to have 10 or more user accounts going.
If I open 10 stealth accounts and have 10 PC user accounts, that's fine.
BUT
For people who have more- What's the secret? Surely you don't run 80-100 user accounts on you PC, if that's even possible.

Keeping them all logged in excel sheet is not a problem, that's a basic part of stealth operation. I'm more worried about how to create them first place.

Any suggestions, either PM or reply.

:violin:

Lol i have 50 user accounts per pc i use :laugh:

Haidukken 02-09-2015 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 640418)
Lol i have 50 user accounts per pc i use :laugh:

Haha, if it's good enough for you, it'll be good enough for me!

Imma get started then!:pound:

aking 02-11-2015 10:42 AM

I currently have 9 accounts actively selling. I will be making #10 tomorrow. 5 are aged and well established with decent limits, the other 5 are pretty new and all have 10/1000 limits that I will build slowly. My plan is the rotate 5 accounts every other month so I always have fresh selling limits. We'll see how it goes, I will start the process in March once I get everthing set up. I'm going to need to get a bigger office desk soon!!

I just ordered a laptop so I can multi-task and manage 2 accounts at the same time. I have a Mifi device to get 1 IP address and I home internet provider to get a second IP address.

I should be able to kill some time with 2 accounts open and running at the same time.

mayflower 06-26-2015 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 565647)
Listen to GB.

Amazing, 100s of sellers accounts. I am beginner and have some questions to ask help.

1. Each account has name. What is the correct method to create name? The same last name , or any name
2. How the name match with the bank account. Bank account need ID to open account, and I have no way open the bank account without my real name
3. Ebay/Paypal/Amazon ask the SSN when sales growth, how we handle it with so many account?

Thanks

rsot 06-26-2015 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayflower (Post 680739)
3. Ebay/Paypal/Amazon ask the SSN when sales growth, how we handle it with so many account?

Thanks

It is possible to keep under the radar for SSN request...

ompfsaddensme 07-26-2015 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aking (Post 641255)
I currently have 9 accounts actively selling. I will be making #10 tomorrow. 5 are aged and well established with decent limits, the other 5 are pretty new and all have 10/1000 limits that I will build slowly. My plan is the rotate 5 accounts every other month so I always have fresh selling limits. We'll see how it goes, I will start the process in March once I get everthing set up. I'm going to need to get a bigger office desk soon!!

I just ordered a laptop so I can multi-task and manage 2 accounts at the same time. I have a Mifi device to get 1 IP address and I home internet provider to get a second IP address.

I should be able to kill some time with 2 accounts open and running at the same time.

So I am doing this as well but I am nervous about adding bank accounts that are in my own name, how are you getting your money? Thanks.