eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/)
-   -   Transplant user accounts to portable browsers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/98700-transplant-user-accounts-portable-browsers.html)

peghmeypong 08-16-2016 07:29 AM

Transplant user accounts to portable browsers

Hello all,

I was writing this as a way of organising my thoughts and it struck me that I could post it here to have my method critiqued before progressing. As per the title, I am transplanting 135 accounts from user accounts into portable browsers stored on USB drives.

1, I have 4 64GB USB drives and have divided my accounts into 4 groups depending on what stage they are in.

2, On each drive, I have a folder, which is named in the same way as each user account.

Moving forward:
3, I wil install firefox portable into each of these folders. Q: Can I just download one instance of Firefox portable and install it 135 times in the necessary places?

4, I will copy across the cookies from my existing accounts using the guide created by MM78 (http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...e-firefox.html)

5, As normal, I will set each homepage to ipburger.com and continue to record IP addresses to check for duplicates.

6, I will not have two instances of Firefox portable open at the same time, due to my rudimentary knowledge of IP linking and my use of dongles to provide a connection.

7, I can plug my USB drives into any computer as long as I ensure the IP addresses are clean.

Anything i've missed?
Anything I should watch out for?

peghmeypong 08-16-2016 07:37 AM

Re: Transplant user accounts to portable browsers

I have found that I can install Firefox portable to my desktop, then drag it into each folder. It them seems to install in each folder.

Is this a clean, fresh install? Is this safe?

vetus 08-16-2016 07:45 AM

The install file you can use for every single eBay account so you can copy this into each folder. i.e.

Paul Taylor - install file 1
James Archer - install file 1

Use the same .exe for each folder it is not a problem.

One thing to check, when you open a portable browser, do whatever you need to do and then close it using the 'X' at the top, make sure to CTRL + ALT + DEL and make sure it is out of your open processes.

If it isn't END TASK and then reset IP and open your new browser.

Failing to close it out of your processes will mean when you open a new FFP from another folder you will login to eBay/PayPal but it will show as the previous account information, therefore linking.

Good luck

bigbill 08-16-2016 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peghmeypong (Post 792945)
]Q: Can I just download one instance of Firefox portable and install it 135 times in the necessary places?

Should be a decent setup - similar to how i do it.

Yes you can just download the Firefox Portable installer once. When installing it will ask you the destination you want to install the browser, just find the ebay account folder in you USB drive and install it in that location. Then repeat for the next account using the same installer.

vetus 08-16-2016 07:50 AM

or just drag and drop the installer file into the folder and install it by double clicking, far simpler.

RR2 08-16-2016 08:37 AM

I install Portable Firefox and just copy and paste the folder for the stealth accounts that I intend to create.

Never had any problem.

peghmeypong 08-16-2016 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vetus (Post 792953)
The install file you can use for every single eBay account so you can copy this into each folder. i.e.

Paul Taylor - install file 1
James Archer - install file 1

Use the same .exe for each folder it is not a problem.

One thing to check, when you open a portable browser, do whatever you need to do and then close it using the 'X' at the top, make sure to CTRL + ALT + DEL and make sure it is out of your open processes.

If it isn't END TASK and then reset IP and open your new browser.

Failing to close it out of your processes will mean when you open a new FFP from another folder you will login to eBay/PayPal but it will show as the previous account information, therefore linking.

Good luck

I'm using OSX (primarily). Is there a similar option. Is Secondary Click>Quit sufficient?

Thanks so much for raising this, i'd never have throught of it.

*I know it'll take some research to follow MM78's guide for cookie transplant

tingv001 08-16-2016 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peghmeypong (Post 792977)
I'm using OSX (primarily). Is there a similar option. Is Secondary Click>Quit sufficient?

Thanks so much for raising this, i'd never have throught of it.

*I know it'll take some research to follow MM78's guide for cookie transplant

You're using OSX but if you weren't (or for anyone else that needs this) you could run batch/DOS to copy them all -

for /l %%A in (1,1,134) do @xcopy "C:\Users\Stealth\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\ User Data\Profile BASE" "D:\Stealth_Profiles\Profile %%A" /i /e /y

That would copy all the profiles and name them from 1-134 e.g.
"Profile 1"
"Profile 2"
"Profile 3" . . . etc.

I have a script for importing cookies too.

vetus 08-16-2016 12:11 PM

Nice stuff :thumb:

peghmeypong 08-16-2016 04:10 PM

For info of others,

cmd+alt+esc brings up the force quit menu on OS X

I believe this does a similar thing to ctrl+alt+del and 'end process'

I'm more than happy to be corrected if wrong.

Cheers all for the info in this thread.

peghmeypong 08-17-2016 03:24 PM

Hi chaps

Quick one.

Can I have thunderbird running permanently whilst logging in and out of my stealth portable browsers??

Ta.