eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   Facebook Marketplace Block? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/117377-facebook-marketplace-block.html)

Kane93 05-13-2018 05:26 PM

Facebook Marketplace Block?

I created a new account just to use Facebook Marketplace, but it seems I've been pre-blocked from using it from my notebook PC. The icon doesn't show up on the sidebar, and when i got to the direct link "https://www.facebook.com/marketplace" I get the message in the image below about the page not available. This seems to be a problem with many people as well.

When I asked why I was being blocked from marketplace in the Facebook help/questions forum, the question was shortly tagged by a mod, I was logged out and asked to upload several facial recognition pics of myself.
So now I need to be able to defeat their facial recognition...

I have an old facebook page, which I haven't logged into for several years. But I didn't want to connect it to marketplace, if there were problems.
I may have to wait until my IP address changes, before I log into that account.

Of course when I log out I can view marketplace.

http://boostlikes.com/blog/wp-conten...-Available.jpg

aspkin 05-13-2018 08:29 PM

Re: Facebook Marketplace Block?

Moved to correct section of the forum.

It's news to me... risky items? I'm assuming you were flagged and blocked.

Kane93 05-15-2018 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 919950)
Moved to correct section of the forum.

It's news to me... risky items? I'm assuming you were flagged and blocked.

I was denied access to the marketplace as soon as I created a Facebook account. Didn't even list anything because I couldn't view it.

aspkin 05-15-2018 05:30 PM

New account block makes sense but I'm unsure if this is what FB is doing. It could be since it's new, no friends, pictures or activity showing it's real?

Try your old account under a new IP and different device as not to link accounts.

Kane93 05-15-2018 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 920238)
New account block makes sense but I'm unsure if this is what FB is doing. It could be since it's new, no friends, pictures or activity showing it's real?

Try your old account under a new IP and different device as not to link accounts.

This seems to be a problem with people who have established Facebook accounts as well. Wish I knew what the algorithms are, deciding who can view and use marketplace and who can't.

I wonder if Facebook also tracks the PC mac address as well. May have to sign in with a different PC. Or even if they can track the WIFI router I use.

Anyone know if I can verify an account with a Google+ phone number?

dachilla 05-15-2018 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kane93 (Post 920279)
This seems to be a problem with people who have established Facebook accounts as well. Wish I knew what the algorithms are, deciding who can view and use marketplace and who can't.

I wonder if Facebook also tracks the PC mac address as well. May have to sign in with a different PC. Or even if they can track the WIFI router I use.

No website can track MAC. Not Ebay, not Amazon, not Facebook.

You need new IP and virtual machine.

Facebook frequently closes new accounts and has the users verify their data. Even if you apply stealth measures.

Kane93 05-15-2018 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kane93 (Post 920279)

Well that was fast they disabled the new Facebook account, I'm banned.

So it looks like the following will be blacklisted... IP address, PC Mac address, pre-paid cell phone number, email.

I'll have to log in with the old account when I think it's safe, and they can't link it to the banned account.

Kane93 05-15-2018 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 920280)
No website can track MAC. Not Ebay, not Amazon, not Facebook.

You need new IP and virtual machine.

Facebook frequently closes new accounts and has the users verify their data. Even if you apply stealth measures.

So VM is a must huh? What's some good free VM software?

FrancesClinger 07-13-2018 06:39 AM

May be you are creating with new account, So first verify your facebook account and then use it.
Thanks

woky 10-09-2018 04:26 AM

I kow this is old, but :
Made 10+ facebook accs with different ip, computer, user.
None had access to the marketplace. The only one I have access on is my main account verified with government id, but that is kind of banned as well as my items don’t rank up/ get any views.

pothos 10-10-2018 05:57 PM

Does that mean only the account that has government ID can list items on the marketplace?

SaiJin 10-10-2018 06:07 PM

If you mean posting it in groups made for selling, I don't think so.

But if there's a different section of FB that I'm not aware of then I'd like to know as well

pothos 10-11-2018 08:21 AM

I don't use facebook often. I don't even know there is a facebook marketplace.

JamesNorth101 10-11-2018 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pothos (Post 949143)
I don't use facebook often. I don't even know there is a facebook marketplace.

They are pretty popular :)

rsot 10-11-2018 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 949240)
They are pretty popular :)

Lot of crap for sale and for free.

BigCJ 10-12-2018 12:15 PM

If your account is too young, the icon will no appear. I dont know how old an account needs to be in order to get it but thats what Ive heard

Dad 10-12-2018 01:29 PM

It's not working on pc or laptop, only on smartphone!

samurgr8 10-14-2018 02:15 AM

Hi, I need an old FB account USA based. Anyone wants to sell it?

RetroRedneck 01-08-2020 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCJ (Post 949369)
If your account is too young, the icon will no appear. I dont know how old an account needs to be in order to get it but thats what Ive heard

This.

could be a nice little niche for ppl selling established FB accounts here on the Aspkin marketplace! I'd def purchase a few accounts!

RipeBanana 01-08-2020 06:55 AM

Facebook Marketplace has been a revelation for me. Its pretty good. Sold Thousands over there last month.

inferno0619 01-10-2020 02:21 PM

Is facebook marketplace only for your specific city? Or can you also sell all over the U.S. through it?

Kingfisher 03-06-2020 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inferno0619 (Post 1060790)
Is facebook marketplace only for your specific city? Or can you also sell all over the U.S. through it?

You can change ur listings location to sell anywhere