eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   dynabid online auctions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/13766-dynabid-online-auctions.html)

dynabid 09-29-2009 07:39 AM

dynabid online auctions

Would like to introduce to you dynabid online auctions our aim is not to be the next ebay etc just a cheaper alternative we allow buyers/sellers from around the globe and have a very good fee structure and many payment options.

we also have a great forum inc an additional handmade/craft forum inc monthly competitions and prizes this part of the forum is run by some very experienced crafters.

dynabid online auctions offers:

free registration
free listings/upgrades (except media uploads)
free store upto 20,000 items
bulk lister
final value fees are set at 1%
auction-buy it now-make offer formats available
store banners on the homepage £5 a month
more features will be added shortly

any feedback most welcome

dynabid 10-09-2009 06:16 AM

anyone willing to try us we need some more buyers/sellers

EmptyPockets 10-09-2009 09:09 PM

Not a bad looking site at all

Only thing I really noticed was that I visited 8 different categories that are considered mainstream type products to me and I didnt see a single bid on anything (0). Likely due to low traffic but I did notice it. I do hope it grows nicely for you though!

I guess its primarily UK ? All funds seem to be GBP on everything.

Good luck though, I hope you do well ;)

dynabid 10-10-2009 06:26 AM

thanks for that most sales have been from buy it now check the recently sold on the homepage we are open to buyers/sellers from around the globe the currency members can change to what they want in the members area we do have members from the usa and canada but dont think they ve listed yet traffic wise we are getting over 1000 visits aday aday just wish a % of them would sign up we still have some work to do on site

coming soon on homepage

newest members
most viewed auctions
top sellers inc feedback displayed
quantcast statistics

dynabid 10-14-2009 03:32 PM

We have now added 2 new catergories

25 p auctions-lots of craft bits and bobs

£1 auctions- lots of vinyl records

aking 10-14-2009 03:39 PM

Hey, you are introducing a new auction site but you forgot to put up the site web address!!! Where's your marketing skills buddy!! haha j/k

dynabid 10-14-2009 03:54 PM

everytime i put the site url in my posts when u click on it comes up with something else thenredirects to my site it only happens when i post on here

DynaBid Online Auctions

EmptyPockets 10-15-2009 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dynabid (Post 108142)
everytime i put the site url in my posts when u click on it comes up with something else thenredirects to my site it only happens when i post on here

DynaBid Online Auctions

Hello again,

I think that is a safety feature in place to disallow any affiliate type links or possibly to not show big brother we are coming from this URL when links are clicked.

I did notice you didnt have a URL posted in the original post and though it was to avoid being labeled spammer. :FF: Anyways, I google your site fine last time I was here.

dynabid 10-27-2009 12:33 PM

Sales have really been picking up this week on site with 100 sales in the last 2 days

dynabid online auctions DynaBid Online Auctions

mantisinc 11-05-2009 12:06 PM

Give iLance a go - far to many sites using PHPProbid.

dynabid 11-05-2009 06:49 PM

just had alook at ilance and had a quick peep at there demo did nt really like it we like php and were upgrading to php 6.06 thanks for the info regarding ilance

dynabid 12-12-2009 03:36 PM

We have upgraded the site to php v6.07 new features

featured stores
hot items
recently sold
top sellers
top buyers

noiw all visible on the homepage

more to follow

dynabid online auctions DynaBid Online Auctions

Atomic Mall 12-16-2009 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dynabid (Post 111167)
just had alook at ilance and had a quick peep at there demo did nt really like it we like php

iLance is written in PHP .

-----------------------

mantisinc 12-24-2009 03:43 PM

I think he was referring to phpprobid.

What you must realise, is that with a new site, it's all about the looks. If people have never heard of your website, visit it, see it's similar to hundreds of other auctions sites, 9 times out of 10 they are going to skip past your site.

Make it most similar to a platform people are experienced with (eBay, and I'm not saying to clone it - just make it similar), and people will probably give it a go.

When you have no reputation behind you, all you can lure your customers in with is a first impression. And as websites go, looks are always the first impression.

Think to yourself, you say you've just upgraded. But are people that have never visited your site going to be more inclined to list an item because of the fact that you now show the top buyers/sellers on the site, of list an item because they are familiar with the layout?

Put yourself in the mind of the consumer.

Best of luck.

djind 02-06-2014 03:24 PM

Re: dynabid online auctions

I just went in to try to look at this site and it looks like it is gone sorry to say