Nochex PLEASE HELP!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 04-07-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Question Nochex PLEASE HELP!!

Hi everyone,
thats it! i had enough of paypal limitation and problems!!! I decided to try NOCHEX, i will still offer paypal in my listing but encourage customers to pay me via NOCHEX and make up some stories! i know some will say ok and some will not be happy but who cares!

Please guide me how to use nochex on ebay ?? how do i integrate or how do i send customer the PAY NOW link ??

I am stuck there...please help! & those who used it, please let me know if there is problem you encountered?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-08-2010

Longevity: 81%

Hi Yaz,

We saw your post and can happily guide you through the process to set up payment links for Nochex for your eBay listings.

Most people prefer to have a visual logo or link on their listing which advertises payments accepted by Nochex. These logos and card acceptance marks are available to download from our website - http://www.nochex.com/resources-support/logobase/.

However the simplest thing to do is to use the customised links we provide in your account control panel.

When you login to your Nochex account, on your control panel you will see a link called 'Payment Links'. Click on the link and this will give you a page of logos to use and also provides the corresponding html that you will need to place behing the logo. These links will automatically fill your Nochex email address into the first page of the payment process saving the customer time. They can then proceed through the process of making a secure card payment.

If you prefer not to have a logo and html on your listings then you can send the customer a 'payment request email' from your control panel. Simply login, click on the 'Request' menu at the top of the page and then enter the email address of your buyer, the amount they need to pay and an (optional) message and click send. They will then recieve an email asking them to pay you and the necessary links to our secure payments pages. Once they make their payment you will recieve an email confirming receipt.

I hope this helps resolve your query.

Many thanks

The Nochex Team
Old 04-09-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 82%

Thank you so much!
Old 04-19-2010

Longevity: 88%

I thouth Ebay Banned Nochex ? Is this true ?
Old 04-20-2010

Longevity: 81%
Default Nochex & eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by digzz View Post
I thouth Ebay Banned Nochex ? Is this true ?
Hi,

Thank you for your question. In answer to your query - Nochex is allowed as a payment option on eBay.

The rumour that Nochex was 'banned' stems from a short period of time back in 2006, when eBay announced that Nochex was no longer permitted as a payment option on their auction site however they then swiftly reversed their decision and explained the decision was an 'error' on their part.

Our UK service is a very popular payment option and we have a large number of active merchants who successfully trade on eBay.

Many thanks

The Nochex Team
Old 05-06-2010

Longevity: 88%

How do you make the listing for Nochex only and no Paypal?

Quote:

We're making transactions safer for eBay members by updating our Accepted Payments Policy. The Policy requires all sellers to offer PayPal as a payment method in their listings.

I don't won't to make or have anything to do with paypal how do I do this ?