How can I integrate a merchant account into my ebay listing? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 01-01-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default How can I integrate a merchant account into my ebay listing?

Hi,

I've been checking the forums for about a week now and decided I need to go with a merchant account since paypal and ebay accounts are now linking.

How would I integrate my merchant account directly into my ebay listings? I want the "Pay Now" button to lead directly to my merchant account where customers can pay...rather than having to send them each invoices after the listings end. Is this possible?

Or is it possible to get the "pay now" button to lead to AuctionCheckout if I wanted to go with that? Replies are appreciated
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-01-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI- One option:
You can use Auctiva-- which will also host all your pics for Free, then go into settings/ checkout. It will automatically send the invoices. Go into Authorize.net- get the token- go into auctiva and add it- all listings AFTER you enter it- will get the auto invoice...
Old 01-01-2008
Executive [VIP]

i have 3 auctiva/ebay accounts, i would like to use authorize.net with all 3 accounts but dont want to open 3 different authorize accounts, can i use 1 authorize accoutn with as many different auctiva accounts as i want?

also from what i understand google checkout is not allowed on ebay and this is what i use right now as a merchant account, will i be able to use it through authorize-auctiva then ebay or do i have to swtich up my merchant account?
Old 01-05-2008

You can use google checkout with cartmanager...When you integrate cartmanager with ebay then after the person buys the item cartmanager sends the customer automatically an invoice to pay....
Old 01-05-2008
Executive [VIP]

i have 3 accounts, so can i use the same google checkout account with 1 cartmanager account for my 3 ebay accounts? or do i need 3 different cartmanager accounts?
Old 01-10-2008

You might need 3 accounts of cartmanager if you want it to send invoice automatically to the customer.

But if you don't, you can hook up that cartmanager with one ebay account and in the other accounts from that the one cartmanager you send them invoice to the other ebay accounts, but you will have to do it manually...
Old 01-15-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 17%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
HI- One option:
You can use Auctiva-- which will also host all your pics for Free, then go into settings/ checkout. It will automatically send the invoices. Go into Authorize.net- get the token- go into auctiva and add it- all listings AFTER you enter it- will get the auto invoice...
Ebayhateluv, do you mean to get the transaction key from authorize.net? Is this what you mean by token? And on auctiva for the checkout preferences is says to make sure to update your ebay preferences. Do they mean to disable the automatic checkout from ebay? Thanks in advance.
Old 01-16-2008
Banned

Longevity: 97%

I can set you up for a small fee.
Old 02-04-2008

Hey guys! I'm new to this. For many blissful years I thought ebay and paypal rocked! So I need basic info for dummies. How do you keep people from using paypal for payments and get them to google checkout? By your winning bidder email at the auction end? What payment info do you put in the auction itself?? What is cartmanager??? PLEASE HELP! LOL FYI, my credit sucks! For the same reason's I'm banned from eBay. So I won't qualify for a merchant account, or even a new checking account for that matter. Thankfully I have one that predates these issues!

Please!!! (I'm begging! :D) Someone clue me in to how to get my money without going thru paypal!
Old 02-05-2008

hi- ebv:
yES, many folks use google checkout, they are able to create a BUTTON somehow to place in their checkout,, (I cant do that, but some of the techies can)--
--- as for auctiva, yes, it integrates with authorize.net.. (you need a merch acct for that---MANY posted here in the merch alternative section..)
-- I use CCNOW--they take Paypal for you..convert it to cash + deposit to your ck acct every 15 days... FYI- ran over $25,000 thorugh it in December, not even an email...CA$H in my account on schedule.. (like it should be)...
>> I may have spent it, could i have had access to it all month long, so it was nice to have a chunk come in...
Old 02-05-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 17%

You can post auction checkout button on your listings if you are signed up with them.
Old 02-05-2008
Executive [VIP]

I am a little apprehensive about CCNow as someone has posted that their digital items transactions were cancelled by CCNow. Ebayhateluv could it be you havent had any problems because you were grandfathered in? Now with all the ebay/paypal changes they are scrutinizing each new account and transaction more closely?
Old 02-05-2008

Longevity: 98%

digital transactions are a big chargeback risk. No tracking #s. No signature.

CCNOW's main flaws are:
1) Costs twice what paypal's fees are to take paypal
2) It's better to avoid paypal to spite them so they don't make as much money
Old 02-16-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
hi- ebv:
yES, many folks use google checkout, they are able to create a BUTTON somehow to place in their checkout,, (I cant do that, but some of the techies can)--
--- as for auctiva, yes, it integrates with authorize.net.. (you need a merch acct for that---MANY posted here in the merch alternative section..)
-- I use CCNOW--they take Paypal for you..convert it to cash + deposit to your ck acct every 15 days... FYI- ran over $25,000 thorugh it in December, not even an email...CA$H in my account on schedule.. (like it should be)...
>> I may have spent it, could i have had access to it all month long, so it was nice to have a chunk come in...
but you still have to get your merchnat account approved ny eBay right? or is there a way around that? If you enable auctiva checkout, people will still see the paypal option because without it you can post anything, and since you are not approved for merchant account you cant show it in your listings..I dont get this..
Old 02-16-2008
Banned

So is anyone else having this problem
of not being able to list with merchant account checked?
The Following User Says Thank You to Chris Hanson For This Useful Post:
flash2782 (10-09-2008)
Old 02-16-2008

Longevity: 96%

where can i get the best merchant account?
or what is the best way to sell digital items on ebay?
Old 02-16-2008

HI: YES, Ive spoken to 3 members, who cannot list without the Paypal option being chosen as well..
I think theyve got to make contact with ebay, and proove they are Grandfathered, or maybe theyve changed up something again?
Old 02-16-2008
Banned

I heard u can only check Pyapal, and not both without faxing in merchant statement
Old 02-17-2008

Yes you cant check merchant account with PayPal if you havent faxed in anything to eBay and got approved..
I need help finding and photoshopping a statement..
Old 02-17-2008

HI, Keceli.. PM to Ivegotinfo.. he can help.
Good Luck !