eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Payment Gateways (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/)
-   -   Paymate Questions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/21388-paymate-questions.html)

unfortuantemistake 08-07-2010 10:24 PM

Paymate Questions

No matter how many times I call customer service I never get anyhting but voicemail, and they never return phone calls.

I have received a payment into my account, how long does it take before processing changes to confirmed or accepted?

IDK 08-15-2010 11:41 PM

Paymate is a complete joke.

How eBay still allows them to be used is beyond my comprehension!

It takes 7-10 business days for a payment to clear. It used to be 3-4. SMFH

Forget about talking to anyone. I emailed them and got reply about 2 weeks later stating "We're sorry it's taking so long to respond, but we will resolve your issue as soon as possible bla bla bal" It's been a month and I still havent heard back. Like I said. COMPLETE JOKE! And they could have been so good. all they needed was instant deposits, and pick up the damn phone when their customers call. :mad:

DogFacedBoy 08-21-2010 05:37 PM

So this might be a stupid question and asked a zillion times, but...

what is the best alternative to Paypal for someone who can't spend big bucks every month for a full-blown merchant account?

nobody999 08-23-2010 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IDK (Post 159016)
Paymate is a complete joke.

How eBay still allows them to be used is beyond my comprehension!

It takes 7-10 business days for a payment to clear. It used to be 3-4. SMFH

Forget about talking to anyone. I emailed them and got reply about 2 weeks later stating "We're sorry it's taking so long to respond, but we will resolve your issue as soon as possible bla bla bal" It's been a month and I still havent heard back. Like I said. COMPLETE JOKE! And they could have been so good. all they needed was instant deposits, and pick up the damn phone when their customers call. :mad:

perhaps that's what paypals intentions are.....to authorize a service like paymate, then sellers would find out how horrible paymate is and then revert back to using paypal..

jamblix 08-26-2010 05:27 AM

I don't know about what you guys dealt with from Paymate but, they worked perfectly good for me. I'm going to switch to Paymate again in the near future.

Every payment cleared, received e-mail confirmation no more than three days later and money in the bank within a week. Sure there were a few small hiccups but, nothing is perfect.

I tried calling them once too and the same thing happened with the voice-mail which definitely is odd. Have you tried e-mailing them? They always reply to my e-mails even if it takes some time.

Did you check your e-mail? They always sent me the confirmation through e-mail no more than 3 days later. There was one incident out of maybe 100 where I didn't receive the confirmation which might be what is happening to you right now. I eventually got the confirmation e-mail about two weeks later after communicating with the buyer.

First Edition 08-26-2010 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy (Post 160643)
So this might be a stupid question and asked a zillion times, but...

what is the best alternative to Paypal for someone who can't spend big bucks every month for a full-blown merchant account?

a "full blown merchant account" is usually about the same cost as paypal... you'll probably have to pay a monthly cost for the gateway, but this is at the most 100 a month, from what I've seen

You get A LOT more freedom though.... you might find the small added expense is well worth it