eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Payment Gateways (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/)
-   -   Google Checkout with new stealth eBid account Questions? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/51091-google-checkout-new-stealth-ebid-account-questions.html)

3dfuzion 09-23-2012 08:19 AM

Google Checkout with new eBid account Questions and Concerns?

Just had a couple of questions about google check out. I'm not sure if this topic has been covered or not so here it goes. I have a good standing google checkout account however i resently was got kicked off eBid. The banned eBid account was stealth.

I now have a new eBid account up and running using my real ip address and real contact information with my real PayPal email only it's a new email for the new eBid account. I've already got 1 sale with the new eBid account. My question is this. If i go back onto to eBid and add my same real Google Checkout Merchant ID and Merchant Key will eBid be able to tell if it's the same banned/seller back on their site selling?

I would assume so but i can be wrong some times. Is there away to transfer or change the Google Checkout Merchant ID and Merchant Key if you want to use google has a checkout option besides PayPal on eBid? What are the changes of that if any? I'm just concerned that if i readd my real Google Checkout Merchant ID and Merchant Key that it will be linked to my banned eBid account.

Just like with eBay and PayPal you can never be sure so that's why i'm asking before doing it. It's only the Google Checkout Merchant ID and Merchant Key and not an email that would be added but what's the point if it's going to be linked?

rsot 09-23-2012 08:37 AM

First question (and sorry for my ignorance) but Goo gle Chec kout is a legit payment processor on eb id?

If so, I would not used ANY banned info with a fresh eb id account - you have to figured that it's like pp - always looking for old info to screen out fraudsters.

3dfuzion 09-23-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 378818)
First question (and sorry for my ignorance) but Goo gle Chec kout is a legit payment processor on eb id?

If so, I would not used ANY banned info with a fresh eb id account - you have to figured that it's like pp - always looking for old info to screen out fraudsters.

Yes, both google and PayPal.

3dfuzion 09-26-2012 11:05 PM

But this still does not confirm if you can be tracked/traced or not with google on eBid. I don't know but i wish someone here did.