Paypal Account (Currently Permanently Limited,Will be restored in 50 Days" - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 10-29-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
Default Paypal Account (Currently Permanently Limited,Will be restored in 50 Days"

Hey Ya'll,
I've been a paypal member for 2 years now,I had my personal account for 2 years now,Please anybody who plan on opening two accounts (One for Personal and One for Business) Please don't Open a Business account because Paypal will screw you over something as little as not shipping out an item 3 days after payment!

I opened a Second Paypal account that was a Business account in September,I was able to receive 2 payments within the first two weeks of making a Business account,Long story short,it was a very stupid buyer from Asia who opened a dispute against me because I didn't ship the item as quickly as he wanted me to do,On October 9,I had planned on shipping his item on October 11 ,but On the morning of October 10, One of my family members had passed away unexpectally,to where from October 10-October 21 , I was away from my home to be with my family in Los Angeles,

so My plans for shipping out any items at that time were non-existent due to one of my family members passing away! and keep in mind when the stupid buyer brought my item,I sent him a email stating that if he wanted to get in contact with me, Just call or text me,and I gave him my personal phone number just in case he wanted to ask me any questions,but this stupid dude decided to basically email me (and around this time,I didn't bring my computer with me when I went to fly to Cali to be with my family) and he thought that I was ignoring him (which was false)(And keep in mind,he didn't even decide to call or text me)

He opened a Dispute on paypal stating that I scammed him and all that stupid ass ****,So when I saw this,I was pissed because knowing how paypal is,If they notice I had a open dispute on my business account after 2 weeks of opening my business account,They would be suspicious,so I hit him stating that I'ma ship out his item on October 23, and he's threatening to leak my address and all this crazy ass ****,and it got to the point to where I was like "**** you and that money,I'ma refund you since you want to disrespect me" and low and behold, two days after I sent the refund to him,Paypal limited my account,I called paypal and they basically told me that I was of high risk and that they didn't want to do business with me anymore,Fast Forward,I was able to reach an Higher Up,and after talking to her and explaining to her about what had happened,

She basically told me that "If there is no disputes filed within the next 50 days,I will restore your account" so even though I am very grateful to be given a second chance,its still like WTF due to the fact that I have to wait 50 ****ing days to sell **** again,and I was recently offered $4,000 for a item and the buyer told me that He wanted to pay me now,and its like WTF!

I hate paypal for honestly banning accounts due to misunderstandings! Due to the fact that I need to make more money asap,Would I be able to pull a 360 and create a new paypal account without being caught and getting banned? I honestly cannot wait 50 days because I don't have a Job and I need to pay my rent and car note off and stuff...... Is it possible? If so,what should I do to open a new paypal account without being limited once again?? Thanks again!

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 10-30-2016 at 06:58 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Paypal Account (Currently Permanently Limited,Will be restored in 50 Days"

Paypal done right thing after 20 days you not bother to post the item!!!!
U still asking paypal they allow you to receive money?

If you that concern to make money quickly then should sell item only when you able to post them

Even if you had to travel in emergency you still could post this one item no big deal

Simple rule if you really bother about your customer then knline business for you if not then forget to make money online