''Your account has been limited until we hear from you'' - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 12-30-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default ''Your account has been limited until we hear from you''

Hello Blah Blah

We need your help resolving an issue with your account. To give us time to
work together on this, we've temporarily limited what you can do with your
account until the issue is resolved.

We understand it may be frustrating not to have full access to your PayPal
account. We want to work with you to get your account back to normal as
quickly as possible.

What's the problem?

We recently noticed a pattern of account activity that, in our experience,
is usually high risk. For more information, see Restricted Activities
identified in our User Agreement.

How you can help

It's usually pretty easy to take care of things like this. Most of the
time, we just need a little more information about your account or latest
transactions.

To help us with this and to find out what you can and can't do with your
account until the issue is resolved, log in to your account and go to the
Resolution Center.

I've never received a limitation like this before I very rarely get them and have only had 2 accounts limited in the past 2 years.

This limitation seems to be way different than the other limitation I received on my other account. It appears that my account wont get further limited on this limitation after so long.

With no deadline until my account would get further limited will they release the funds after 180 days from last transaction like normal?

I can get the information they are wanting Confirm a bank, Confirm identity, and Update your security info. Would just take some time and preparation.

This limitation seems so random I've done everything like I have running every other account that isn't limited yet after years from creation.

The account does have a balance of almost $900 in limbo. I'm just undecided on what to do and can't believe it got limitation for really no reason.

Have no idea why it was limited if I had to guess maybe selling and purchasing to many items in the span of 1 month but none of them were high dollar or high risk items at all.

Only had one high transaction in this accounts history of $650 back in October that went smooth and the account has not had a single return, chargeback, or any security concerns or problems of any kind.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-30-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%
Default Re: ''Your account has been limited until we hear from you''

Quote:
Have you changed the Value or Brand of items sold?

Its usually the different $$ that trigger it.
Old 12-30-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
Have you changed the Value or Brand of items sold?

Its usually the different $$ that trigger it.
Thanks for your reply Bunneh

The cost of items I was selling differed but they were not real high or very low sporadic amounts.

I'm not so worried about how it got limited at this point but what plan of action should I take I can give them all the documentation they are wanting.

Paypal does not seemed concerned about what I was selling because they don't want any invoices.

If I don't do anything and no open disputes or charge backs happen would I get the funds released 180 days from the last transaction?

Even if I provide the information they are wanting to see worst case scenario wouldn't they likely just say we will release funds in 180 days from now?

What would you do?

Battle to get my account reinstated by providing information that's requested or lay low and be very patient and see what happens after 180 days from the last transaction?

Would Paypal even release the funds seeing how they are not giving me any time frame?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to secret storm For This Useful Post:
rsot (01-04-2017), wardeway (01-01-2017)
Old 12-30-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

If you have a chance of restoring after a limitation, then FIGHT and do it.

Never let PayPal hold you to ransom with your own funds.

Keep control and cooperate with their request.

Old 12-31-2016

Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret storm View Post
Hello Blah Blah

We need your help resolving an issue with your account. To give us time to
work together on this, we've temporarily limited what you can do with your
account until the issue is resolved.

We understand it may be frustrating not to have full access to your PayPal
account. We want to work with you to get your account back to normal as
quickly as possible.

What's the problem?

How you can help

It's usually pretty easy to take care of things like this. Most of the
time, we just need a little more information about your account or latest
transactions.

To help us with this and to find out what you can and can't do with your
account until the issue is resolved, log in to your account and go to the
Resolution Center.

I've never received a limitation like this before I very rarely get them and have only had 2 accounts limited in the past 2 years.

This limitation seems to be way different than the other limitation I received on my other account. It appears that my account wont get further limited on this limitation after so long.

With no deadline until my account would get further limited will they release the funds after 180 days from last transaction like normal?

I can get the information they are wanting Confirm a bank, Confirm identity, and Update your security info. Would just take some time and preparation.

This limitation seems so random I've done everything like I have running every other account that isn't limited yet after years from creation.

The account does have a balance of almost $900 in limbo. I'm just undecided on what to do and can't believe it got limitation for really no reason.

Have no idea why it was limited if I had to guess maybe selling and purchasing to many items in the span of 1 month but none of them were high dollar or high risk items at all.

Only had one high transaction in this accounts history of $650 back in October that went smooth and the account has not had a single return, chargeback, or any security concerns or problems of any kind.

I don't think you need to worry at all. If you see "It's usually pretty easy to take care of things like this.", you just need to submit the documents they requested, then you call them, usually 99% of my limitation on this kind of issue are restored asap.

However if you don't see "It's usually pretty easy to take care of things like this.", then it will be a big problem, which means they will dig deep of this account.
The Following User Says Thank You to likefrasers For This Useful Post:
sax4 (12-31-2016)
Old 01-04-2017

Longevity: 42%

Happened to me on 2 different accounts in the same month. NOTHING changed with my activity. Sold same items, same frequency, etc. Only thing I can put a finger on was the item. They were NEW LEGOS valued at 150 or higher. I was selling LEGOS before so Im still not sure what their algorithm is except maybe they are checking the tracking very carefully noticing different sending locations since I was dropshipping from Amazon. Still, I was doing that for atleast 2 years.

I was limited and didnt reply to their request. I should have because they just wanted updated tracking and proof of purchase of items which I could have come up with.
2 weeks later, they completely limited account and then asked for PROOF OF ID, ADDRESS, Utility bill, invoices etc.
Old 01-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Just give them a call, have all your stealth info in front of you.....it's that easy.