What does mean this limitation? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 04-03-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default What does mean this limitation?

Hello, I have several fresh ebay + paypal stealth accounts and I am selling some electronics on the ebay. Recently two of my PayPal accounts got this limitation:
"Your PayPal account has been limited because we've noticed significant changes in your account activity. As your payment processor, we need to understand these changes better."

I would like to ask you, what does this mean, is my IP not secure enough or I am selling too much items too fast? Or what?

Thank you very much

Btw they ask for Photo ID, Confirmation of shipping (tracking ID), Information about business and something about inventory..
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-03-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default Re: What does mean this limitation?

This is right in my wheelhouse because I sell tons of electronics on ebay! Ebay and Paypal regard most electronics to be high risk. If you have a fresh account and start posting tons of electronics on it your will get them tanked and ebay and paypal wont hardly talk to you about it.

If you read aspkins eBay Stealth or the many comments here about starting out with fresh accounts you will always read the same thing.

Start slow.......

How slow depends on how high risk.

With electronics you need to go REAL slow! Also don't only sell electronics.

I just bought another account from Aspkin last week and in that time I have sold some old iPhone 6 plus retail boxes that I had saved for this porpuse because they sell fast.

on day 1 I sold one of the phone cases

on day 2 I sold one of those phone cases and one 99.00 CPU.

on day 3 two phone cases and one 99.00 cpu

on day 4 three phone cases two children's books and one 99.00 cpu

Tomorrow I will sell my last 3 phone cases some more books and another 99.00 processor.

each day I ramp it up

I will keep this up for about a month...... one small piece of electronics a day and a bunch of other miscellaneous stuff.

Send them the stuff they requested if you can. If you can't start over and do not list to much to fast!