Paypal Registered Addresses - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 05-06-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Default Paypal Registered Addresses

Our paypal has been limited for a couple of weeks now.

The account is real, but it was opened at our old address (same as the ebay it is connected to), although I don't remember ever having to show any proof of address, it was correctly linked to a bank account and the only thing we were ever asked for was a copy of photo id (used passport).

But we have also made purchases using this account with the ship to address being our current address, so there could be a link?

We live in Thailand, the registered address (our old address) is all in Thai script, the ship to address that we have used sometimes was completed in English. Now I had the idea if we made new accounts with our real details would it be linked to the old account - my idea was to create the account with our address written in Thai (same address we have used before as a ship to address but was written in English before). Do you think the systems would be clever enough to link the 2 addresses, both the same but one in English and one in Thai?

Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-07-2017

Longevity: 93%
Default Re: Paypal Registered Addresses

As soon as you link it to ebay it will be toast, waste of time. Paypal will know its being linked to your ebay.
Old 05-08-2017
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Learn stealth properly.
Old 05-09-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage View Post
As soon as you link it to ebay it will be toast, waste of time. Paypal will know its being linked to your ebay.
We would use a new ebay account also, with same new details
Old 05-09-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
Learn stealth properly.
Yes I don't know that much about it yet, but from what I have read its not exactly a long term solution - so many still run in to problems sooner or later, maybe I have it wrong but seems if you go this route you are forever making new accounts.
Old 05-09-2017

So you want to do a NEW paypal and NEW eBay account with the Thai script address?

Yes, both new accounts, make the address in English not Thai. Registered name would have to be different, phone number different, bank account different.
Old 05-09-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspireE1 View Post
Yes I don't know that much about it yet, but from what I have read its not exactly a long term solution - so many still run in to problems sooner or later, maybe I have it wrong but seems if you go this route you are forever making new accounts.
"Long Term" can mean anything...you obviously got banned and here you are. If you think you can make an account to last forever, you are dreaming..people need to stop dreaming and get on board or keep crying until a Fairy Godmother comes along to make it all better.

I don't know what you have read but Stealth does work, everyone comes here wanting some kind of guarantee....there are no guarantee's in life other than Taxes and Death.
Old 05-09-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage View Post
So you want to do a NEW paypal and NEW eBay account with the Thai script address?

Yes, both new accounts, make the address in English not Thai. Registered name would have to be different, phone number different, bank account different.
Yes 2 new accounts.

For my old accounts paypal & ebay are registered to the same address, which is in Thai script but actually it is our old address.

Our new address has been used as a ship to address when buying goods, this new address has been entered in English ( so I was avoiding using that same address in English but considering using it in Thai script for a new account to maybe?? stop them being linked).

The registered name is is the same on both, written in English. The only id I ever remember sending was a passport copy. Paypal is correctly liked to a Thai bank account.

It was just an idea.
Old 05-09-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
"Long Term" can mean anything...you obviously got banned and here you are. If you think you can make an account to last forever, you are dreaming..people need to stop dreaming and get on board or keep crying until a Fairy Godmother comes along to make it all better.

I don't know what you have read but Stealth does work, everyone comes here wanting some kind of guarantee....there are no guarantee's in life other than Taxes and Death.
Yes the paypal is limited (ebay account still ok but useless now), had the acccount a long time, years.
Old 05-09-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Yes the paypal is limited (ebay account still ok but useless now), had the acccount a long time, years.
And Stealth can last just as long.
Old 05-10-2017

Quote:
Yes 2 new accounts.

For my old accounts paypal & ebay are registered to the same address, which is in Thai script but actually it is our old address.

Our new address has been used as a ship to address when buying goods, this new address has been entered in English ( so I was avoiding using that same address in English but considering using it in Thai script for a new account to maybe?? stop them being linked).

The registered name is is the same on both, written in English. The only id I ever remember sending was a passport copy. Paypal is correctly liked to a Thai bank account.

It was just an idea.

You need to use all new, everything new, name, address, phone. Get a pot box and start with fresh details. Short cuts don't work

Stealth accounts work Just as well as normal accounts, normal accounts go down all the time, as you now know.

Last edited by Sausage; 05-10-2017 at 08:59 PM.