when you don`t listen to what people say on here - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 05-10-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default when you don`t listen to what people say on here

just a warning to any newbies who think they know better than the mods on here .

when they say don`t do to much to fast there is a reason . i bought an account of a great seller on here . everything was going great ........ to great. i had 2 sales increases off ebay with in the space of a week and took 1.5k gbp in a week (bare in mind iv had the account maybe 3 weeks) .

paypal limit my account 1.8k in there . ( ebay payment holds or i would of withdrew it already)

appealed it.

there response

Dear < my stealth account name here >
After reviewing your PayPal account, we've determined there to be excessive risk involved in doing business with you and we'd like to begin parting ways in a manner that is least disruptive to your business.

If there is any money in your account balance, it will be held for 180 days (from the date of the last payment you received) to cover any disputes that might be opened by your buyers.
After 180 days, we may ask you to provide us with a proof of identity and a proof of address before you can withdraw any remaining balance.
If there are outstanding buyer complaints open against you, you can refund your customers via the Resolution Centre in your PayPal account.

We reserve the right to close any account reported to be involved in possible high-risk behaviour. In the event of a dispute, we'll try to recover the money from you by debiting your PayPal balance first and, if there are insufficient funds in your PayPal balance, we reserve the right to collect your debt to PayPal by any other legal means.
We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter and regret any inconvenience it may cause you.

Yours sincerely,
Claire

PayPal

SO THE MORAL
listen to what the i trader sellers tell you or just give them the money for free

FML i never learn ha
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-10-2017
Banned

Longevity: 91%
Default Re: when you don`t listen to what people say on here

Well that's just damn right stupid for a start...

Why you would ever let an account go into review with £1.8k in there, this is why people you should run multiple accounts.

Get the account monitored so it gets to say £1500 - wait until the holds come off and start withdrawing slowly, submit the documents and wait... then you haven't lost anything.
Old 05-10-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetus View Post
Well that's just damn right stupid for a start...

Why you would ever let an account go into review with £1.8k in there, this is why people you should run multiple accounts.

Get the account monitored so it gets to say £1500 - wait until the holds come off and start withdrawing slowly, submit the documents and wait... then you haven't lost anything.

i got greedy i guess . an expensive mistake i wont be making again .

with regards to the 180 days though when i phoned for the appeal the guy i spoke to was actually one of the decent ones . and said they will release some money every 30 days if the computer system see`s it as safe to do so . ie no disputes etc etc .
now whilst i compleatey balls up my stealth . actual sellerwise i was good. everything dispatched and arrived days before the estimated . and all products should get positive feedback . so hopefully the 180 days will be more like 60.

on the humorous side
180 days from yesterday is bonfire night il defiantly be calibrating
Old 05-10-2017
Banned

I would be celebrating if I were you not calibrating.. but yes you may have some money released within 45 days and small intervals thereafter.
Old 05-10-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetus View Post
I would be celebrating if I were you not calibrating.. but yes you may have some money released within 45 days and small intervals thereafter.
hey i could use the money for grammar and English lessons eh. love it when condescending people reply . my dream is to be as good as you at life .
Old 05-10-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums naddydaddy - rough to hear about the limitation but you seem to be taking it well that's a good positive attitude
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
naddynaddy (05-10-2017)
Old 05-10-2017
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by naddynaddy View Post
hey i could use the money for grammar and English lessons eh. love it when condescending people reply . my dream is to be as good as you at life .
I was messing about

Yes in future do the sales you did but stop before the £1500 mark and withdraw when the funds are available.

Don't just give up because you've messed up the first account.