How to withdraw money from 3 limited PayPal accounts with same bank account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 05-20-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default How to withdraw money from 3 limited PayPal accounts with same bank account

Hello, I've been selling on eBay with stealth accounts for sometime now and it just so happens I have three limited PayPal accounts. Two were limited right after selling the first item but the case is that I have money in all three and I see the only method is to add a bank account.

I had linked my girlfriends bank account (Bank of America) to one of the limited accounts and managed to withdraw the money just fine, however when I tried to link it with another limited PayPal account I wasn't able to do so. Therefore, I proceeded to contact PayPal and spoke to a representative who managed to help me link the bank account to the other limited account.

I tried to withdraw the money into my bank account but after seven days I noticed the money didn't appear in the bank account and when I entered PayPal to verify everything was okay I got a notification letting me know that the money wasn't withdrawn. I contacted PayPal again and was told that the bank account was already linked to another account and I informed her that they both belonged to me but I used one personally and the other for business purposes, then she informs me that I can't link a bank account into two PayPal accounts. Needless to say my gf is upset that she won't be able to link her bank account to her personal PayPal account.

So basically, I have no clue what to do, because I have her bank account available and I don't see it quite practical to create new bank accounts everytime I need to withdraw the money.

The first rep told me I could link it to another PayPal account but but the second rep says the withdrawal was canceled becuase it's one bank account per PayPal account... help?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-20-2017

Longevity: 42%
Default Re: How to withdraw money from 3 limited PayPal accounts with same bank account

all she needs to do is change her bank account#, have her call BOA or go in and tell them 'you believe the account security is compromised' and theyll change the account and youll be able to link that new one
Old 05-22-2017

Longevity: 50%
Default Re: How to withdraw money from 3 limited PayPal accounts with same bank account

Quote:
Originally Posted by lixux View Post
Hello, I've been selling on eBay with stealth accounts for sometime now and it just so happens I have three limited PayPal accounts. Two were limited right after selling the first item but the case is that I have money in all three and I see the only method is to add a bank account.

I had linked my girlfriends bank account (Bank of America) to one of the limited accounts and managed to withdraw the money just fine, however when I tried to link it with another limited PayPal account I wasn't able to do so. Therefore, I proceeded to contact PayPal and spoke to a representative who managed to help me link the bank account to the other limited account.

I tried to withdraw the money into my bank account but after seven days I noticed the money didn't appear in the bank account and when I entered PayPal to verify everything was okay I got a notification letting me know that the money wasn't withdrawn. I contacted PayPal again and was told that the bank account was already linked to another account and I informed her that they both belonged to me but I used one personally and the other for business purposes, then she informs me that I can't link a bank account into two PayPal accounts. Needless to say my gf is upset that she won't be able to link her bank account to her personal PayPal account.

So basically, I have no clue what to do, because I have her bank account available and I don't see it quite practical to create new bank accounts everytime I need to withdraw the money.

The first rep told me I could link it to another PayPal account but but the second rep says the withdrawal was canceled becuase it's one bank account per PayPal account... help?
You can't use the same Bank Account on multiple accounts. Period. Ask her to log into BOA and create guest accounts maybe, withdraw money on those VBA, and move the funds. Just close the old accounts and pop-up new ones.
Old 05-22-2017

holy crap, you could do that on BOA? I thought I had to go into the bank to open additional accounts? Are you saying I can log on to my BOA create guest accounts and then close and open an different up? I have like 30 limited pp's and have been dreadin withdrawling unitl hearing this... lemme know thanks! also is there a limit or threshold on how many I can open/close?
Old 05-23-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman420 View Post
holy crap, you could do that on BOA? I thought I had to go into the bank to open additional accounts? Are you saying I can log on to my BOA create guest accounts and then close and open an different up? I have like 30 limited pp's and have been dreadin withdrawling unitl hearing this... lemme know thanks! also is there a limit or threshold on how many I can open/close?

That sounds too good to be true....that would be REALLY stealth if you can open guest accounts and move money around ....let me know if anyone confirms this?