paypal limited... should I continue to sell? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-13-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default paypal limited... should I continue to sell?

either way I get the money back within 180 days.. should I continue to sell?? Why or why not
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-13-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: paypal limited... should I continue to sell?

Each time you get a new transaction into the account the 180 days resets (at least in the UK)

If you keep selling then the 180 days will just keep getting pushed back (again this applies to the UK and may be different in the US)

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 06-14-2017 at 05:46 AM.
Old 06-13-2017

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Each time you get a new transaction into the account the 180 days resets.

If you keep selling then the 180 days will just keep getting pushed back
The most you can push it back is 45 days....as oppose to WH()RING out the paypal account and running 1000s through it as quickly as possible and literally having an unlimited paypal for a solid month.

As long as you have the liquidity and don't need the money and have a bank account linked, go nuts is my recommendation.

I have purposely got an account limited and ran it into the ground for 6 solid weeks.....The old adage time is money.... Sometimes they will perm ban you after 4 weeks, but rare.

Last edited by Jingling2017; 06-13-2017 at 07:29 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jingling2017 For This Useful Post:
verbalseduction (06-14-2017)
Old 06-13-2017

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingling2017 View Post
The most you can push it back is 45 days....as oppose to WH()RING out the paypal account and running 1000s through it as quickly as possible and literally having an unlimited paypal for a solid month.

As long as you have the liquidity and don't need the money and have a bank account linked, go nuts is my recommendation.

I have purposely got an account limited and ran it into the ground for 6 solid weeks.....The old adage time is money.... Sometimes they will perm ban you after 4 weeks, but rare.

110% agree. I'm running mine to the ground now.
Old 06-14-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:

LOVE YOU GUYS!
yes I have the liquidity just need accounts gonna run it down like crazy
=]
Old 06-14-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbalseduction View Post
LOVE YOU GUYS!
yes I have the liquidity just need accounts gonna run it down like crazy
=]
You should also open a BBB case with the info used to open the account. File a complaint against PayPal stating you think they wrongfully limited you and are holding your money. Make sure to mention it if you have no charge backs. Some people have gotten their money released after 45 days instead of 180 by doing this method.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fishermanzz2 For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (06-19-2017), verbalseduction (06-14-2017)
Old 06-14-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishermanzz2 View Post
You should also open a BBB case with the info used to open the account. File a complaint against PayPal stating you think they wrongfully limited you and are holding your money. Make sure to mention it if you have no charge backs. Some people have gotten their money released after 45 days instead of 180 by doing this method.
Honestly as long as I get the cash, even within 6 months I could care less but will try it out!

Thanks again really appreciate the responses
Old 06-14-2017

Longevity: 51%

What kind of limitation allows you to do this?
Old 06-14-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate1122 View Post
What kind of limitation allows you to do this?
email states:
Dear xxxxx,

Your PayPal account has been limited because some of your buyers have reported they never received their merchandise or services, or there was a problem with what they received. As your payment processor, we need to better understand the situation.

What does this mean?

This account limitation will affect your ability to:

send money
withdraw money

Additionally, you cannot:

remove any bank accounts
remove credit cards
close your account

BTW...the reason they gave is BS. Everything was shipped and no cases opened against me. Positive feedback it was all good.. I'm pretty sure I know why now.

This has happened twice now on new accounts. I was selling items (all under $30). over the period of about 3 weeks..maybe $400 in sales. Then as soon as I listed and sold an item for $59.99..BAM PayPal limited. Two new accounts burned for listing an item for $59.99. It must be the amount that got me. I have another account started at the exact same time selling the exact same items (except for the $59.99 item) and it's fine.

They give you about 6 weeks to provide proof of ID, address, Inventory and shipping. So I'm just going to sell sell sell and let the acct get burned and get my money in 180 days. I may try and provide some documentation....but not until the last minute.

thoughts?

Last edited by grampastang; 06-14-2017 at 08:22 PM.
Old 06-15-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by grampastang View Post
email states:
Dear xxxxx,

Your PayPal account has been limited because some of your buyers have reported they never received their merchandise or services, or there was a problem with what they received. As your payment processor, we need to better understand the situation.

What does this mean?

This account limitation will affect your ability to:

send money
withdraw money

Additionally, you cannot:

remove any bank accounts
remove credit cards
close your account

BTW...the reason they gave is BS. Everything was shipped and no cases opened against me. Positive feedback it was all good.. I'm pretty sure I know why now.

This has happened twice now on new accounts. I was selling items (all under $30). over the period of about 3 weeks..maybe $400 in sales. Then as soon as I listed and sold an item for $59.99..BAM PayPal limited. Two new accounts burned for listing an item for $59.99. It must be the amount that got me. I have another account started at the exact same time selling the exact same items (except for the $59.99 item) and it's fine.

They give you about 6 weeks to provide proof of ID, address, Inventory and shipping. So I'm just going to sell sell sell and let the acct get burned and get my money in 180 days. I may try and provide some documentation....but not until the last minute.

thoughts?
Very good idea, doing the same now. Also file a BBB complaint with stealth info after you receive 180 day permanent suspension. May get money released faster.
Old 06-15-2017

Quote:
Very good idea, doing the same now. Also file a BBB complaint with stealth info after you receive 180 day permanent suspension. May get money released faster.
My problem is printing labels. With PP limited...how can I do it?
Old 06-15-2017
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
My problem is printing labels. With PP limited...how can I do it?
Use another account or another service to print your labels...??
Old 06-15-2017

Longevity: 55%

I honestly don't think any of that is good advice. Why would you want your money held up in PayPal for that long even if you can afford to do so? Have you not seen the forum posts with people that have THOUSANDS of dollars locked in PayPal and they're not allowing them to withdrawal after the 180 days?

Just start fresh
Old 06-15-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakobrockz View Post
I honestly don't think any of that is good advice. Why would you want your money held up in PayPal for that long even if you can afford to do so? Have you not seen the forum posts with people that have THOUSANDS of dollars locked in PayPal and they're not allowing them to withdrawal after the 180 days?

Just start fresh
I think I may do just that. It's a PIA to print labels from another account. I have to forward the paypal email to another account, then manually print a label using paypal shipnow. Not sure this PIA is worth the $180 I paid for the account.
Old 06-16-2017

Longevity: 61%

Quote:

Just start fresh
Can they really hold your money after 180 days? What would be a scenario where they hold it.

I recently got limited and 180 day sentence but I don't have my bank account linked.

Am I screwed?
Old 06-17-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

This thread is interesting because most of the limitations I've seen include not being able to receive funds, sometimes even the ability to refund is restricted.

Even if the limitation still allows payments to continue, unless you have the means and willing to wait the 180 days without chargebacks, this seems risky as PP might prevent you from w/d even after that time period has passed.
Old 06-18-2017

Quote:

Just start fresh
That's very rare, and usually only happens when the system doesn't send the withdrawal email, or 180 days was started from a different point in time then you thought it started. Any issues, just contact PayPal. I've been told by PayPal that the 180 days requires no ID and a bank can be added for withdrawal. They legally have to give your money up after 180 days.
Old 06-18-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
This thread is interesting because most of the limitations I've seen include not being able to receive funds, sometimes even the ability to refund is restricted.

Even if the limitation still allows payments to continue, unless you have the means and willing to wait the 180 days without chargebacks, this seems risky as PP might prevent you from w/d even after that time period has passed.
The most limited it gets is the 180 with basically the ability to add info like a new bank account or address, and only able to send refunds. After 180 money can be withdrawn no problem.
Old 06-18-2017

Quote:
I think I may do just that. It's a PIA to print labels from another account. I have to forward the paypal email to another account, then manually print a label using paypal shipnow. Not sure this PIA is worth the $180 I paid for the account.
I still don't understand why people use PayPal shipnow. It just leads to a banned account faster because you're moving money too fast. I use shipstation, so much better! I can add as many eBay accounts as I want to it, just sign into eBay on the correct IP and then connect the account on shipstation while on that IP. Currently, accounts aren't connected through shipstation. Also, tracking is automatically updated to eBay and PayPal. Very simple.
Old 06-18-2017

I have a ton of accounts with a bank and without a bank that are stealth that are nearing the 180 days....I will report on the success of each one gentleman.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jingling2017 For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (06-19-2017)
Old 06-19-2017

Quote:
I have a ton of accounts with a bank and without a bank that are stealth that are nearing the 180 days....I will report on the success of each one gentleman.
You've had success on a couple already though, correct? I thought I saw a thread about your account with over 33k in it, and then a couple others.
Old 06-20-2017

Quote:
You've had success on a couple already though, correct? I thought I saw a thread about your account with over 33k in it, and then a couple others.
Just my PERSONAL account with the 30k.

the next gets released 6/25.....$5K NO bank attached.

I have another $40k coming up over a dozen accounts so I will report first hand my experience in the other thread.