Being doing stealth for 2 years now ALL OF A SUDDEN... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 07-07-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Being doing stealth for 2 years now ALL OF A SUDDEN...

I have been doing stealth now for 2 years...and all of a sudden within the past TWO WEEEKS 10 paypal accounts limited gone.

ALL OF THEM GOT LIMITED RIGHT WHEN I:

Withdrew Funds.

Some accounts had 300 in it some had 200 in it. some with transactions...others I just bought a shipping label and boom limited. Some may ask did you withdraw all at once...answer is no. I always left 50 to 80 in the account.
It still gets limited after 21 day holds....something doesn't seem right.

I need to know what is going on im freaking out right now cause I have no solution for this problem...I am 100% sure this is something new in there system because my setup has been working fine for 2 years till now.

PLEASE HELP ME. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-07-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 68%
Default Re: Being doing stealth for 2 years now ALL OF A SUDDEN...

Here is what I can tell you: Paypal is definitely going through one of its ultra strict phases but Paypal stealth is still alive and well if done properly. In order for us to diagnose what is causing all of your Paypal accounts to become limited you will need to provide in as much detail as you can your method of operation, method of creation, what you sell (you don't need to be super specific with this), and any other details you think might be pertinent to this diagnosis.
Old 07-07-2017

Longevity: 44%

Did the account limits seem to occur in a chain? What was the time-difference between each limit? Lets say on one account you was selling something risky, and on the other not so risky it may be down to that however I have a gut feeling you have linked the accounts, a little more information on how you manage the accounts would be helpful.
Old 07-07-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremogul888 View Post
Here is what I can tell you: Paypal is definitely going through one of its ultra strict phases but Paypal stealth is still alive and well if done properly. In order for us to diagnose what is causing all of your Paypal accounts to become limited you will need to provide in as much detail as you can your method of operation, method of creation, what you sell (you don't need to be super specific with this), and any other details you think might be pertinent to this diagnosis.
I sell a digital item for around 199.99 and 349.99

its always the first transaction to paypal. Once the money is released I buy some crap from china through my ebay account. I wait a week then hit withdraw BOOM limited. From the 199.99 I spend 10 on crap and leave 20 or 40 for ebay fees.

Before This ALWAYS WORKED. NOW limited every single time. 10 accounts.

Sometimes I dont buy anything. Today money was not even released when I sold it through ebay. I bought a shipping label (how when on hold who knows) for it boom limited. It just doesnt make any since to me. Got the label tho...im just sick of losing paypal accounts. I make 10 paypal accounts a month. Currently I have 40 accounts running solid properly aged.....my goal is a 100 at this rate I will never make it. :(
Old 07-07-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK81 View Post
Did the account limits seem to occur in a chain? What was the time-difference between each limit? Lets say on one account you was selling something risky, and on the other not so risky it may be down to that however I have a gut feeling you have linked the accounts, a little more information on how you manage the accounts would be helpful.
They did not go down in a chain time frame is different day on all. except maybe two when i did back to back withdrawals different amounts.

if it was linked accounts ALL 40 OF MY ACCOUNTS WOULD BE TOAST.

If they are linked the only thing I can think is the item description is the same on ebay and title also the amount it sold for. Not only that but they all have the same kind of bank account attached. But I sold something for $200 and waited a month to withdraw and boom limited.

WAITED A MONTH!!!! something is going on....have no clue so strssed.
Old 07-07-2017

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamlmfao View Post
They did not go down in a chain time frame is different day on all. except maybe two when i did back to back withdrawals different amounts.

if it was linked accounts ALL 40 OF MY ACCOUNTS WOULD BE TOAST.

If they are linked the only thing I can think is the item description is the same on ebay and title also the amount it sold for. Not only that but they all have the same kind of bank account attached. But I sold something for $200 and waited a month to withdraw and boom limited.

WAITED A MONTH!!!! something is going on....have no clue so strssed.
It could be so many different things bud, virtual items to begin with are risky sales. I mean, do you think its possible you linked some accounts and not others? Even the slightest most innocent mistake could of ****ed you.

Although for PayPal/eBay to track in such little detail would seem impossible but you just never know sometimes its not wise to constantly repeat what you do when you cash out. You NEVER want to form patterns, you want to be as random (normal) as possible. If you have done the same thing (Sell, buy **** from china, wait X amount of time before withdrawing) you are setting yourself apart.

Regardless, I wish I could offer you some solid critique or insight as to why you may of been limited but its just so hard to call.
Old 07-08-2017
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamlmfao View Post
I have been doing stealth now for 2 years...and all of a sudden within the past TWO WEEEKS 10 paypal accounts limited gone.

ALL OF THEM GOT LIMITED RIGHT WHEN I:

Withdrew Funds.

Some accounts had 300 in it some had 200 in it. some with transactions...others I just bought a shipping label and boom limited. Some may ask did you withdraw all at once...answer is no. I always left 50 to 80 in the account.
It still gets limited after 21 day holds....something doesn't seem right.

I need to know what is going on im freaking out right now cause I have no solution for this problem...I am 100% sure this is something new in there system because my setup has been working fine for 2 years till now.

PLEASE HELP ME. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Not enough info is provided above, my guess is you can figure this out without our help.
Old 07-08-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
Not enough info is provided above, my guess is you can figure this out without our help.
I will try a different method. Name change on listing. Withdraw like $20 instead of $150. Sell at least 10 non risky items before i even scale up.
Old 07-08-2017
Banned

My guide could also help you out.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...correctly.html
Old 07-08-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
Its good. But the question is when do you know when to go from low cost items..to anywhere from $150 to $500?
Old 07-08-2017
Banned

After 3mo is a good starting point.