Can i link a friend's paypal account to my ebay? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-02-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default Can i link a friend's paypal account to my ebay?

I have 3 legit successful eBay UK accounts. However, my PayPal account was recently limited.
My eBay accounts have not been affected (it seems).

QUESTION: If I use a new IP, would I be able to link my friends PayPal account to my eBay accounts?
Note, My Friend PayPal account has never been logged in from my computer and has never been linked to my eBay accounts.

Many Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-02-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Can i link a friend's paypal account to my ebay?

Seems like this is what most people want to do.....If you add a new PayPal it MAY also get limited as well as the ebay account, so add it at your own risk.
Old 08-02-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Seems like this is what most people want to do.....If you add a new PayPal it MAY also get limited as well as the ebay account, so add it at your own risk.
Thank you for your quick response. Yeah, I read it here I should never link someone's PayPal account to my eBay.

However, a while ago I was using an eBay Stealth account linked with my girlfriend legit PayPal account.
Guess what?)) Her PayPal account got limited.
BUT after that, I linked her legit eBay account with my legit PayPal account and it never got limited. Even though her limited PayPal account was once linked to her eBay account.

Do you how was that possible?

The reason why I would prefer to use a Friends PayPal account is that the account is aged and I supposed it would be easier to verify and to withdraw.
Old 08-02-2017

Activity: 14%
Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
So does it mean in this case, that if pp account gets limited, ebay account is dead and useless?
Old 08-02-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhard View Post
So does it mean in this case, that if pp account gets limited, ebay account is dead and useless?
I don't really think the eBay account is useless. I think this was the case before but eBay and Paypal became separate companies July 2015.

Like I mentioned before My Girlfriend PayPal account was linked to her eBay and her PayPal got limited.
After that, I was able to link her eBay account with my PayPal account without any issues.
Old 08-02-2017

Activity: 14%
Longevity: 39%

My pp got limited yesterday.
Would I be okay if I create stealth pp account and link it to ebay?
Old 08-02-2017

Longevity: 53%

The odd person does get lucky with this stuff but usually as soon as things start to look rosy, boom limited.

IMO It is easier to add an aged paypal to a new ebay than it is adding a new paypal to an aged ebay, but either way if you don't get linked you have had a lucky escape. If the paypal is limited I would expect the new paypal to be limited upon receipt of the first payment.