Paypal Limit Invoice... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-07-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Cool Paypal Limit Invoice...

I have a ebay and paypal stealth.
I sell cheap things I find on DHGATE to start during the first month, I found this item "Solar Eclipse Glasses" that is a good item to sell, I bought a bunch of them sold over 200 in a month on this new paypal and I got limited asking for ID INVOICE and proof of shipment. I purchased a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ id from secondeye solution and i screenshot a invoice from DHGATE i photoshoped the biling and shipping address to the one on the stealth, provided tracking number for every order. I waited the two days and they say i have been banned.

Every stealth I have all of them have over 98% feedback and rarely gets a complain from item i sell... any idea why they dont accept the documents i send them? does paypal not accept DHGATE invoices? or do they know the documents from secondeye is ⊗⊗⊗⊗? they have a lot of good customer feedback so it seems legit site. any ideas?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-08-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%
Default Re: Paypal Limit Invoice...

Unfortunately there is no guarantee you will get your limitation lifted despite sending the docs PayPal is looking for. Once they have made the decision to ban you, nothing you can do may reverse that.

Better start creating new accounts and following stealth principals.
Old 08-08-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

I think it's more likely the Dhgate invoice caused the perma-ban than the ID, though it could have been either one or both factors. Selling too much too quickly on a new account is without a doubt what triggered the initial limitation and document request. That's going to happen any time you sell 200 items in the first month, because that's the strategy used by "turn-n-burn" scammers. Set a long handling time, pretend to ship orders by uploading phake tracking, wait for money to release, withdraw money, run away and let PP deal with the claims.

Dhgate is knows for being the counterfeit capital of the world. Even with you selling (what I'm assuming) was cheap non-branded stuff, Dhgate anything is a major red flag to Paypal. You would have had better luck by uploading a scan of the (paper) commercial invoice that came attached to your shipment. By doing that you're providing better proof that you have the merchandise in your possession - and you're not mentioning sourcing your inventory from Dhgate.
Old 08-09-2017

Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos0212 View Post
I have a ebay and paypal stealth.
I sell cheap things I find on DHGATE to start during the first month, I found this item "Solar Eclipse Glasses" that is a good item to sell, I bought a bunch of them sold over 200 in a month on this new paypal and I got limited asking for ID INVOICE and proof of shipment. I purchased a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ id from secondeye solution and i screenshot a invoice from DHGATE i photoshoped the biling and shipping address to the one on the stealth, provided tracking number for every order. I waited the two days and they say i have been banned.

Every stealth I have all of them have over 98% feedback and rarely gets a complain from item i sell... any idea why they dont accept the documents i send them? does paypal not accept DHGATE invoices? or do they know the documents from secondeye is ⊗⊗⊗⊗? they have a lot of good customer feedback so it seems legit site. any ideas?
What else have you sold or currently selling thats getting sales?
Old 08-10-2017

Longevity: 38%

i have a paypal account that i purchased for online shopping but from the last couple of months i am not using it. did you guy help me that from where can i check my paypal limit.
Old 08-10-2017

Longevity: 41%

Its depends on your documents. You have to prove them your real info via mail. If they

found a third party contain or something eligible they may ban you.
Old 08-10-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenaria10 View Post
i have a paypal account that i purchased for online shopping but from the last couple of months i am not using it. did you guy help me that from where can i check my paypal limit.
On your main (summary) page, there is a link in the bottom left corner that says "see how much you can send with Paypal".

Click that link and it will tell you if your sending/receiving limits have been lifted or not.
Old 08-10-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,548 Times in 2,201 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Marcos, it's good that you are very proactive and try to work it.

But once limited, the chances of reinstatement is very low. And invoice from DHgate will just raise more questions.

I think that you are doing some of the right things, but I do recommend you get the stealth guide so you can really learn how to create and operate your accounts correctly.

Once you have the guide, come back here and use the code to get a free VIP access.