Paypal limited seller account good - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-14-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default Paypal limited seller account good

hello my account was recently limited i sell on ebay and grailed a marketplace for clothes grailed has the option to add and or use delete paypal emails to receive payment should i use my new account on the same grailed account i used for my banned account will they be able to link?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-14-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Paypal limited seller account good

Using PayPal/eBay that have previously been linked is likely to cause suspension sooner or later.

Its a good idea to ditch the pair, and move on to a fresh account.
Old 08-14-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,548 Times in 2,201 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Hey, it's obvious from your question you don't really know how to operate a stealth account correctly yet.

I recommend you read the stealth guide. You'll be surprised at how much you can learn from it.

To answer your question, no, you can't do that... if one is gone, so is the other one.
Old 08-18-2017
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

+1 on recommending you to read the stealth guide

Ebay and paypal were the same company and still share information. Best to start over
Old 08-22-2017

Longevity: 49%

you can link a new paypal to the account. ive done it myself and that account is still standing years later.... dont listen to everything you hear because most of is never true or just flat out false info....
Old 08-22-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim348 View Post
you can link a new paypal to the account. ive done it myself and that account is still standing years later.... dont listen to everything you hear because most of is never true or just flat out false info....
This is my experience too. However the new paypal account I linked to the egay was about 1 year old already. It's working for over 3 years now, never had an issue. I cant say 100% certain that I won't get banned in the future due to a linking of the accounts but atm everything looks pretty stable.

On the other hand: better be safe than sorry. My advise would be to go ahead and link another paypal to your ebay account. But as this might not be a long term solution, I would open a new egay and gaypal account to which you can switch in case the old ones go down. Read a bit in the forums here, there are lots of helpful threads on this issue.

Good luck!
Old 08-22-2017
Banned

Longevity: 52%

See my guides, i have a guide on how to use a new pp.
How to clean photos
Best image resizer
Old 09-02-2017

Longevity: 74%

HI there! Hope you were able to figure out the situation.

If you havent, my two cents is it depends. Is the account that is still active one worth saving and spending more time on? And possibly having the new account get limited and even more funds held for 180 days?

If the answer is yes then you can add a new paypal account to the selling account. In my experience an older paypal account that has no issues and isnt connected to any other selling account works best. And just put your paypal email address in where it needs to be, Do not purposely link the selling account and new paypal account any other way. I currently have a ebay seller account that had lost the paypal account to limitations and I added a different paypal account the way stated above.

I did this for a few accounts one ebay account went down shortly after. On one the newly attached paypal account got limited but the ebay account was still fine. And the other one no issues still up and running for a few years now. So just depends on how you do it definitely read up on it and Empirestate said they even had a guide on how to do it.

ADVICE on the forums is just that, advise a suggestion, you find out what works for you and what doesnt by TRYING it.

If the account is not that important no point in wasting any more time, money, or energy on it. Scrap it and move on and make new EVERYTHING.