got an email saying funds eligible for withdrawal... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-19-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default got an email saying funds eligible for withdrawal...

But cannot find anywhere on the screen where it says funds are available for withdrawal. So...is it? Has anyone had a 100% success rate to withdraw when you get this email even though nowhere in the email it says you can withdraw?

In fact, when i click on message center, it actually says you can no longer use paypal. We appreciate your whatever yada yada yada.

But i actually didn't try to add a bank yet.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-19-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%
Default Re: got an email saying funds eligible for withdrawal...

Regardless your money should be available for w/d once the 180 days is up.
If you cannot use the bank acct that's on the PayPal, then you will need to add another. If you are unable to do this in the portal, use the IVR (voice response) system to add it over the phone instead.

After 180 days yoiu can usually take the money out in one shot regardless of any limit you see.
Old 08-19-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 18%
Longevity: 91%

The withdrawal limits still apply actually - so if you have not removed the $1000 monthly withdrawal limit and you have more than $1000 in there youll either have to remove that limit or withdraw $1000 per month.
Old 08-20-2017
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 61%

Well, it's less than 1000 dollars, but I did get that email. I think it was less than 180 days actually.
Old 09-02-2017

Longevity: 74%

I have posted this response to similar threads but it applies. There is more help and information on the similar threads as well so just take a look.

If you are getting limited left and right you need to reread the stealth guide and read some information from these threads. If you havent already.

If you are getting limited because you are sending money from multiple accounts to the main account to withdraw to bank you need to get more creative. Doing it this way is linking the accounts adding unnecessary attention and suspicion.

I can understand doing it with maybe one account but expect that if one goes down the other will most likely go down too.

If you need recommendations on how to withdraw funds from your paypal accounts when the accounts are ACTIVE and not limited, without requesting a check or without having a bank account that you have access to on it then PM / message me and I will give you a few ideas, things I do with my USA accounts, that may help you.

Now to the help of getting the funds out after the 180 day limitation period is over, here is what I do for my accounts. Which I have posted on a few other similar threads.

If your accounts are currently limited but still in the 180 day period I would add a bank account or a prepaid card with a billing address that you have access to NOW. do it now before the 180 days is up otherwise it is difficult to do so after the 180 days.
--------------------
I have had this trouble as recently I had some funds eligible for withdrawal on several paypal accounts. What I did was add a prepaid card with my shipping address(one I have access to) as the billing address, enter whatever address you want the check to be mailed to as the billing address for the card. Go to wallet and add it, it may give you an error saying they can not process it at this time, some sort of error.

Just keep entering it and resubmitting it, keep clicking the button over and over again until it says complete and confirms the card added. IT WORKS, just have to be patient and reclick.

IMPORTANT! When you make the billing address in the Address line section, you can enter PAY TO THE ORDER OF and then your name, or ATT and your name.

That way even though the check that is mailed to you will have the stealth name on the check it will have your name on it as well. I have cashed MANY checks this way at the ATM with no problems. Trick is just to have your name in the billing address some where.

Once you have added your prepaid card to your wallet, go ahead and request a withdrawal by check. It should allow you to choose the shipping address which would be the billing address you just added with the new prepaid card.

and there you go. In a few days or weeks you will get a check in the mail to the address you chose with your name on the check, sign it and deposit it into your bank account by way of ATM.

Hope that helps!
The Following User Says Thank You to livelifewild For This Useful Post:
iceman420 (09-06-2017)
Old 09-06-2017

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelifewild View Post
I have posted this response to similar threads but it applies. There is more help and information on the similar threads as well so just take a look.

If you are getting limited left and right you need to reread the stealth guide and read some information from these threads. If you havent already.

If you are getting limited because you are sending money from multiple accounts to the main account to withdraw to bank you need to get more creative. Doing it this way is linking the accounts adding unnecessary attention and suspicion.

I can understand doing it with maybe one account but expect that if one goes down the other will most likely go down too.

If you need recommendations on how to withdraw funds from your paypal accounts when the accounts are ACTIVE and not limited, without requesting a check or without having a bank account that you have access to on it then PM / message me and I will give you a few ideas, things I do with my USA accounts, that may help you.

Now to the help of getting the funds out after the 180 day limitation period is over, here is what I do for my accounts. Which I have posted on a few other similar threads.

If your accounts are currently limited but still in the 180 day period I would add a bank account or a prepaid card with a billing address that you have access to NOW. do it now before the 180 days is up otherwise it is difficult to do so after the 180 days.
--------------------
I have had this trouble as recently I had some funds eligible for withdrawal on several paypal accounts. What I did was add a prepaid card with my shipping address(one I have access to) as the billing address, enter whatever address you want the check to be mailed to as the billing address for the card. Go to wallet and add it, it may give you an error saying they can not process it at this time, some sort of error.

Just keep entering it and resubmitting it, keep clicking the button over and over again until it says complete and confirms the card added. IT WORKS, just have to be patient and reclick.

IMPORTANT! When you make the billing address in the Address line section, you can enter PAY TO THE ORDER OF and then your name, or ATT and your name.

That way even though the check that is mailed to you will have the stealth name on the check it will have your name on it as well. I have cashed MANY checks this way at the ATM with no problems. Trick is just to have your name in the billing address some where.

Once you have added your prepaid card to your wallet, go ahead and request a withdrawal by check. It should allow you to choose the shipping address which would be the billing address you just added with the new prepaid card.

and there you go. In a few days or weeks you will get a check in the mail to the address you chose with your name on the check, sign it and deposit it into your bank account by way of ATM.

Hope that helps!

Hey buddy what bank are you using to cash those checks with both names?

What exactly does the check have printed on it?

Anyone else try this with their bank atms?