limitation.impact.medium supplier information - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-29-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Unhappy limitation.impact.medium supplier information

Hello altogether,

I have read quite a bite here and obviously my situation is not all new, but for one I have un unanswered question and secondly maybe my experiences are of interest.

Talking about a European Paypal account with according eBay account, no bank account. A little over a month old and quite some mistakes made:
- I have sent PPF payments back and forth with a friend.
- eBay sales in the ranges of ~500 euros.

Now I have received a limitation; due to a display error on the website, this is revealed to be an limitation.impact.medium to me. I can cash in and receive payments, but not cash out or make payments. In a couple weeks receiving payments would be limited as well.

What have I done so far:
- Provided identity information
- Provided "company information" saying I do not own a company
- Had the buyer send me a positive rating on eBay for last transaction
- Refunded the latest payment to save those hundreds of Euros

Now I have received an email asking to
- Explain a couple transactions
- Bring proof of ownership, supplier data, shipment data and invoices for a couple transactions, in particular the last transaction.

The last transaction was an eBay transaction, is not yet shipped (although the buyer has rated it positive and shipped).

Now my questions:
- Should I rather bring by shipment data for say tommorrow, or rather say it is already shipped but I have no proof?
- Should I rather explain it is all privat and no business (which it is) or just try and bring by what can serve as documentation?

Or am I doomed anyway :D

Thank you!

PS: Ah and: I have a little money left in there. Worst case, after 180 days, could I cash it out on any bank account or need be the corresponding name?

Last edited by what; 08-29-2017 at 08:49 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-29-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%
Default Re: limitation.impact.medium supplier information

If you haven't attached a bank account yet, in the worst case they will let you add a bank account and you can cash out in 180 days. Mismatching names usually work for european bank accounts.

As I understand it, they don't care if it's private or a business, they want to see that you have been the owner of what you sold. Ownership of an item has nothing to do with private or business. They want to know where you bought the stuff you sold and they want to see invoices. Now you could try to explain to them that it was a present from granny but I doubt that they'll let it go there. So if you don't have the documents they are asking for, you'll need a bit of creativity.

I'd say the item was shipped as small parcel or whatever without tracking.
The Following User Says Thank You to dachilla For This Useful Post:
what (08-29-2017)
Old 09-04-2017
Threadstarter  

What you so far. It looks like I have overcome this hurdle (though I have read that sometimes accounts are opened just to be shut down permanently). Now I have eBay fees to pay for the linked eBay account, and it will not let me do it via Paypal. I remember reading about general recommendations hereto, though I do not remember what it was and cannot find it. Any idea how to pay the fee and why I cannot do so via Paypal?

Thank you!
Old 09-04-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Get a gift card to pay for the fee, do it as a one time thing.

Also, to help prevent this further, as much as you have read a lot in here, do read the stealth guide.
Old 09-15-2017
Threadstarter  

If by gift card you mean Visa Gift card, afaik there is no such thing anymore around here (from July 2017 on). However, I was able to pay via direct debit from a (otherwise unknown) bank account.