I have 6 Paypals in my name - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 09-04-2017
DUDE_ITS_COKE

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default I have 6 Paypals in my name

Hello,

Well, as the title states, I supposedly have 6 Paypal accounts in my name. I can honestly recall only making 3 MAX in my name. They compared them via name + address.

The other two accounts (that I can remember) got limited that were in my name. I was going to turn to stealth accounts, but then I found a login that was my first Paypal account ever created. I wanted to dropship and so I did. I signed up for eBay and went on Amazon and scraped a few products. I started with Xbox one's (this was dumb, ik). Three of them sold. All positive feedback, no question/problems with the buyer.

About a week later I logged in and I was limited. I was limited because they wanted to verify the suppliers. I told them that I was dropshipping. I provided the invoices and I had a rep on the phone that verified those invoices from Amazon. I had to submit my drivers license (or US passport) and my SSN doc.

I submitted the US passport and it was verified, again, by a rep over the phone. This passport was "real" to them . The next day I logged into PP to submit the SSN doc, I seen everything gone from the resolution center, I couldn't submit anything at all. I called them and asked what happened. They said some higher up team, that couldn't be reached, reviewed my account and they decided to permanently limit my account, the rep couldn't explain why though (of course). I talked to the manager and he questioned the DOB on the US Passport. I created the account when I was 16 and I don't think I used it ever until now. The passport DOB was 18. I Had that manager pretty pissed off after he tried to point out that I wasn't suppose to have the account when I was underage, but I never even used the account at all. I guess I can understand that reason, but I never used the account until now. The reasoning for that team to perm limit my account probably was because of the "6" accounts in my name.

I want to create a new account with my middle and last name, instead of first + last. Will this work? I can obtain docs for a new address to verify and any other doc they request for that matter. My aunts address might work as the listed address on the account. It's just that, when I add my SSN, it'll go through, correct? Also, I'll use a different IP + MAC + a whole new user account.

I don't want to use a stealth because I want the Mastercard that Paypal offers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you need your SSN to apply for that. If anybody knows if you can get a stealth account that's a business account + it has a mastercard and SSN, please PM me.

TLDR: I have "6" accounts w/ PP and I want to create a new account with my middle + last name. I can obtain any docs necessary for the account. When I add my SSN, will it go through? My reasoning to attempt another paypal in my name is because I want the PP mastercard for dropshipping and I need to use my SSN for that (I'm sure). If this doesn't work for some reason, does anybody know if I can obtain a business stealth account with an SSN attached + the PP mastercard on the account?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-14-2017
DUDE_ITS_COKE

Default Re: I have 6 Paypals in my name

Bump. Does anybody know if this'll work?
Old 09-14-2017
Banned

Longevity: 52%

This is not stealth, this is epic fail. Read the book..
How to clean photos
Best image resizer
Old 09-14-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - this is a horrible operation mode, way too much linkage, WAY TOO MUCH INFO given to pp.

PP can easily see all your linked activity, reused documents, etc.

You don't have much choice than to learn stealth - if you don't want to use stealth method, call up PP and try to sort out this mess - sorry to say.
Old 09-14-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUDE_ITS_COKE View Post
Bump. Does anybody know if this'll work?

Do yourself a big favor and get the stealth guide. Once you do so and studied it, come back in here and post a new thread with new questions.

This forum is made to give support to those who has the guide and has at the very least a solid basic knowledge of the stealth guide.

You'll notice the people who don't listen have gone through a lot of wasted time and energy only because they don't want to pay $19 for a guide that will save them a ton of time and guessing game.
Old 09-18-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
Epic Fail is right... This is not stealth, this is a MESS.

Unless you have kept accurate and careful records of every past account you created in the past, attempting to salvage, piece together, or otherwise use any part(s) of any accounts you have there is going to end in futility.

Start with basics, then READ the stealth guide, it will set you on the right footing.
Old 09-18-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

You can reuse names in the USA if you do it correctly but what you are doing is a total mess and will cause a problem with using your name at all on ebay and paypal.
Old 09-18-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
does anybody know if I can obtain a business stealth account with an SSN attached + the PP mastercard on the account?
That's identity theft, you think aspkin approves of this type of stuff?
Old 09-19-2017
DUDE_ITS_COKE

I don't know why people aren't really answering the questions I've listed. I have so many accounts because I didn't know about stealth at the time. I know everything about stealth now though. I'm not going to read a guide as it's pointless. Let me make this short so that you guys can actually answer my question. Sorry for any confusion.

If I make a new Paypal in my middle and last name, using everything necessary to not get linked to my others, will it work?

The only reason I need to attempt to make it in my name is for my SSN, that's it. I wouldn't be asking this question when I could just go make a stealth account. Though, I'll probably just partner with somebody and put it in their name.
Old 09-19-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

If you've used your SSN on an account before you can't use it again regardless of what name you use. They'll link you by SSN.

If you haven't used your SSN before, then go ahead with your plan. I glimpsed over your original post but you were unclear as to whether or not you actually gave Paypal your SSN previously.

If you've already given them your SSN on another account, you'll never be able to get the PP mastercard again. I don't understand why the card is so vital for you though. Withdraw your money from Paypal and buy inventory that way. You can just as easily use a bank debit card instead of a "Paypal debit card".
Old 09-19-2017
DUDE_ITS_COKE

@yankee

I don't think I'm the ignorant one here. I just said I know everything about stealth and yet you still claim that I know nothing. You never answered my question, you simply sh!!t posted w/o reading the entirely of my post. Please stop contradicting yourself.

Edit: Thanks for deleting the your ignorant post bud, appreciate it!

Last edited by DUDE_ITS_COKE; 09-19-2017 at 12:37 PM.
Old 09-19-2017
DUDE_ITS_COKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
If you've used your SSN on an account before you can't use it again regardless of what name you use. They'll link you by SSN.

If you haven't used your SSN before, then go ahead with your plan. I glimpsed over your original post but you were unclear as to whether or not you actually gave Paypal your SSN previously.

If you've already given them your SSN on another account, you'll never be able to get the PP mastercard again. I don't understand why the card is so vital for you though. Withdraw your money from Paypal and buy inventory that way. You can just as easily use a bank debit card instead of a "Paypal debit card".
Thank you very much for your reply! You're probably the only helpful one that actually understands my post. I'm sorry about the confusion w/ the SSN, I haven't linked it at all to any accounts.

I want this mastercard so that when orders come in I can just directly use it to make the Amazon orders. If this doesn't work I'll probably just use a regular debit card. I just wanted assurance to see if this'll work or not. I originally thought it might work, but I wanted to hear different opinions.
Old 09-19-2017
Executive [VIP]

YES you are. Ignorant means not knowing. Clearly you do not know. You are not asking questions that make any sense to any of us, hence, you dont get the answers you are looking for.

To answer your question, NOTHING you have attempted to do will work. Nothing. Nothing at at.

You need to learn stealth before moving forward because everything you are doing or attempting to ask is is wrong and will not work.
You have received your anser multiples times already.

I have read your mess and never contradicted myself.

Until you learn stealth, this is not going to work for you.

You can never use your SS number again on paypal. Never. It is the first rule of stealth.
Old 09-19-2017
DUDE_ITS_COKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
YES you are. Ignorant means not knowing. Clearly you do not know. You are not asking questions that make any sense to any of us, hence, you dont get the answers you are looking for.

To answer your question, NOTHING you have attempted to do will work. Nothing. Nothing at at.

You need to learn stealth before moving forward because everything you are doing or attempting to ask is is wrong and will not work.
You have received your anser multiples times already.

I have read your mess and never contradicted myself.

Until you learn stealth, this is not going to work for you.

You can never use your SS number again on paypal. Never. It is the first rule of stealth.
I said that I knew nothing at the time when I had these Paypals. I know stealth now and just want reassurance if this'll work or not. phaz0rz did understand my post though?

But I never did use my SSN in the first place. You just keep proving my points, I like it.

Last edited by DUDE_ITS_COKE; 09-19-2017 at 12:44 PM.
Old 09-19-2017
Executive [VIP]

Proving what point? Your post is messy and confusing to anyone reading it. It sure sounds like you submitted your SS number......

So, what is your question?
Old 09-19-2017
DUDE_ITS_COKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Proving what point? Your post is messy and confusing to anyone reading it. It sure sounds like you submitted your SS number......

So, what is your question?
phaz0rz understood my post just fine. Anyways, if I did cause confusion about whether or not I linked my SSN, sorry about that. I haven't linked my SSN at all. The question was, if I made a new PP in my middle and last name and link the SSN, will it work? Taking into account that you're completely stealth via new IP, MAC, Cookies, browser. etc, etc.
Old 09-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

If you want to use your SS, then your name must match.

Using your name is fine but if you use ebay, you will have to call in and pass data base questions usually because your name and new address is not found. It is not hard at all. Simple tell them you recently moved and give them an old real address to manually check.
Old 09-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%

Since it'll be a new paypal account I doubt that your plan will work at least for the first 60 days because Paypal is gonna hold you money back for 3 weeks on a new account. You might not have to worry about that because if you dropship x-boxes from amazon right from the beginning the paypal account will probably become limited before you were even able to fill out the form for the mastercard. Stealth is not only about how to create a new account, it's also (mostly) about how to maintain one.

Having said that, if I was you I'd really think about my business model. Dropshipping is cool, but don't start with x-boxes. Start slow.

Quote:
Thank you very much for your reply! You're probably the only helpful one that actually understands my post. I'm sorry about the confusion w/ the SSN, I haven't linked it at all to any accounts.

I want this mastercard so that when orders come in I can just directly use it to make the Amazon orders. If this doesn't work I'll probably just use a regular debit card. I just wanted assurance to see if this'll work or not. I originally thought it might work, but I wanted to hear different opinions.
Old 09-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I agree with all of my colleagues,,,, Read the Guide,,,,,you will be alright,,,just NOT tonight
Old 09-20-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
I agree with all of my colleagues,,,, Read the Guide,,,,,you will be alright,,,just NOT tonight
Are you back? Haven't seen you for a while
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
slapped (09-21-2017)