How to Properly file EIN on IRS and PAYPAL for Stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 09-13-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default How to Properly file EIN on IRS and PAYPAL for Stealth

Hello ALL
PLEASE if anyone can help with this information I would be truly grateful. Im not in need of tax advice, I simply am trying to clarify some information I need about Paypal and how to best register the EIN on IRS and Paypal so that there are no issues with Paypal accepting the EIN for the stealth account. I bought a 500/25K high limit aged account with 10 feedback on here. Everything going smoothly have up to 50 feedback,100% but Paypal is 'projecting 20,000 200 items' and has requested SSN or EIN. Right now I cant accept Paypal payments for Ebay items sold but I have been able to withdraw,etc. I want to ensure I do this properly-

Would I register the EIN on IRS & Paypal with my SSN of course but with the Business Name Im creating and the Stealth address thats on the Paypal account? (Then forward mail from IRS to my address?)
OR
Would I register with my SSN on IRS with business name MY address but register on Paypal with the Stealth address with business name?
Ive read on the forums both options but I also read that the business name,addresses MUST match on BOTH the IRS and PAYPAL .
FYI, Im in Calif and the stealth account address is in Mass.
ALSO, the EIN is usually given immediately online. BUT, will the information NOT be in the database for Paypal to confirm right away? If so how long?? Ive got to get this worked out so I can continue to accept Paypal payments on my Ebay account.
PLEASE someone with lots of experience with this PLEASE HELP a newbie. I had an Ebay account with 53K feedback that was suspended 2 years ago for being barely under acceptable DSRs for 1 month. Ive been struggling ever since and finally found this website.

Also I would register as an LLC and NOT a sole proprietorship on IRS correct for Paypal purposes so my name doesnt come up?

Thank you for your help with this . Greatly appreciated
The Following User Says Thank You to Chandiesel For This Useful Post:
buckwheats (12-07-2017)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-13-2017
Threadstarter  

Default Re: How to Properly file EIN on IRS and PAYPAL for Stealth

Any of you phenomenal SENIOR members that can help me with this information? Ive found some information in the guide but Im still unclear about if I can still add an EIN so long as Im under 200/20000. Currently Im well under but Paypal has requested and I can no longer accept payments until adding a SSN or EIN. Can I still do that ? I can send money/withdraw,etc I just cant accept payments . Im around 100 items/7000 Also do I need to wait 2 weeks or so until the EIN is in the IRS database to match up when I register it on Paypal? Thank you guys
The Following User Says Thank You to Chandiesel For This Useful Post:
buckwheats (12-07-2017)
Old 09-13-2017
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandiesel View Post
Any of you phenomenal SENIOR members that can help me with this information? Ive found some information in the guide but Im still unclear about if I can still add an EIN so long as Im under 200/20000. Currently Im well under but Paypal has requested and I can no longer accept payments until adding a SSN or EIN. Can I still do that ? I can send money/withdraw,etc I just cant accept payments . Im around 100 items/7000 Also do I need to wait 2 weeks or so until the EIN is in the IRS database to match up when I register it on Paypal? Thank you guys
Provide what they want or stop using the account.
How to clean photos
Best image resizer
Old 09-13-2017

Longevity: 54%

if paypal is only asking for a EIN ----> register as sole proprietor with your real SSN on irs website and when it generates the ein number input that in.

if they are asking for SSN & EIN ==> your SOL no SSN. you will have to wait for the reset after the next calendar year. atleast from what i read and heard i might be wrong.
Old 09-14-2017
Threadstarter  

RIght now just asking for EIN. Ive read on here that file as an LLC and not sole proprietor? When applying for the EIN on IR S do I enter the stealth address and state as the PHYSICAL place of business (Massachusetts) and my address here (California) as the mailing address? OR should I enter my address/state for the physical place of business? That part is a little confusing . Also it asks where the LLC will be filed for I would select California or Mass? Bottom line Im in California and thats where Ill file all my taxes. I just want to make sure everything matches up so no issues with paypal and the IR S gets the correct information so no issues there. Can Paypal see what address is registered on the EIN or just the NAME must match up exactly on IR S and Paypal with the EIN?? Thank you guys for your input. Im hoping this can help others. Ive read stealth guide but Im still unclear about this
Old 12-07-2017

Longevity: 37%

When applying for the EIN on IR S do I enter the stealth address and state as the PHYSICAL place of business (Massachusetts) and my address here (California) as the mailing address? OR should I enter my address/state for the physical place of business? That part is a little confusing

this is my same exact question, does anyone have answers?

when we apply for EIN as a sole proprietor with our personal ssn, do we use our address, or the stealth address?
Old 12-07-2017
MU

Longevity: 82%

The address on PayPal is the place of business. The address to send your irs forms is your actual address.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:
buckwheats (12-07-2017)