Paypal Limited Me - Ebay Account still in Great Condition - HELP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 10-08-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Paypal Limited Me - Ebay Account still in Great Condition - HELP

Hi - I have fairly high limit ebay acccount which has my fairly legitimate paypal account attached to it (Correct phone/address/bank info - difference is using my husbands last name instead of my legal one) - I have an EIN uploaded into Paypal and it is a business account.

I started selling a fairly well selling product and had my income triple or more over the last week. I had a good feeling of course they would limit me but I decided to continue on. They did of course do the limitation today and are asking for an insane amount of stuff.

The only issue really is the social security number (because I can't use mine, but I thought I may tell them I just don't have one as not a US citizen??), drivers license, and perhaps the order invoices from suppliers - I'm sure that could be made though.

Anyhow I guess my real question is - what is the best way to go about this - if I hook up a new paypal I purchase here, will they automatically link me even if I use a VPN? What is the best thing to tell them on the phone and is it worth trying to reinstate this account?

I know I am so foolish for putting eggs in one basket etc - please don't bash me with it, I have a new baby who has had a few issues and honestly I couldn't do several different ones at the time and I ALWAYS mess up the VPNS somehow.

Also if anyone has a verified paypal with deposits having been withdrawn before so it's not so new (Idk if folks do that with them ever before selling) PLEASE inbox me and I'd like to buy today.

Thanks...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-08-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Paypal Limited Me - Ebay Account still in Great Condition - HELP

How long exactly are you using the ebay account already?

PS. you seem to have posted your question twice.
Old 10-08-2017
Threadstarter  

Here is what they sent me:

As part of PayPal's commitment to providing the best possible experience for buyers and sellers, we perform routine reviews of merchant accounts. In a review of your account, we noticed an increase in your payment volume.
To give us time to work together on this, we've temporarily limited what you can do with your account until our review is completed. We want to work with you to get your account back to normal as quickly as possible. To complete our review and better understand your business, we need your assistance in collecting the following information:
· Provide an explanation of the recent increase in volume processed within your PayPal account and your expected monthly volume going forward.*
· Provide the last six months' bank statements for the bank account ending in XX.
The statement you provide must show your name, address, and account number exactly as they appear on your PayPal account.
· Provide a driver's license or any other government-issued photo identification. The photo ID must show your full name and current address.
· A copy of a recent utility bill, bank statement, or credit card statement showing your name and address exactly as they appear on your PayPal account.
· A copy of your social security card. If you do not have access to this document, you can go to your local Social Security Office and request a letter which will verify your Social Security Number. The Social Security Office will need to stamp, date, and sign the letter for authentication purposes. We will also accept a current paystub, IRS statement, past year's W-2, or past year's tax filing or return. These documents need to show your full Social Security Number.
Protecting your personal information is important to us. Click "Privacy" at the bottom of any PayPal page for details on how we protect your information.
· Upload or fax a copy of any invoices, receipts, or bills of sale referencing your purchase or acquisition of the merchandise involved in the following transactions:
An invoice is an original bill of sale referencing where you acquired the items you're selling, and the name and phone number of your supplier.*
· Upload or fax your supplier's contact information.
Old 10-08-2017
Threadstarter  

I have had it for 9 months or so and paypal about 10 months
Old 10-08-2017
Executive [VIP]

This looks like the pre-permanent-limitation email. Once you provided the docs, at least in my experience, a permanent limitation on the account will follow and you'll get the money in 180 days. This wasn't your initial question, I know.

To get back to the initial question: You could just do it as described here:

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multip...imited-pp.html

This is risky and might get you shut down, but it worked for many members here, including myself. However I didn't use a new paypal account, I used a backup account that had been around for a few month.

Since paypal limited you because they think it's too risky making business with you (meaning you probably sell high risk items) you should think about what you are selling. Also think about spreading sales over multiple accounts.
Old 10-08-2017
Threadstarter  

Right - the things that I had sold before was very low risk but with the new toy I am selling - it seems to be super super popular for christmas and my sales just really took off. I had already processed maybe 13k or so through paypal since having my first sale in April, before I started selling this new item. My paypal account has been open since February or January.

I had a good idea that with them wanting all this stuff that even if I somehow managed to send it to them, it would be all in vain because they would just do a permanent limit. I'm trying to find the best way to sell the rest of my items - but perhaps even a new paypal on the account would get limited as well.

:-(
Old 10-08-2017
Executive [VIP]

Exactly... A new paypal on the account might get limited. It might not be limited as well. You gotta check on the risk. Don't leave too much money in the accounts.

Assuming you don't have any backup accounts, the safer option would be to open multiple ebay and paypal stealth accounts and spread your sales.
Old 10-08-2017
Threadstarter  

Ok, I do have the stealth guide - and I've done it before, it's just a lot of headache at the moment with a small baby and another as well. I'm not complaining - I was just hoping for a somewhat easier answer perhaps. I think it's worth it to purchase an aged paypal account and just try it out, because the worst that happens is that it gets limited and I will refund any buyers.

Another reason it will get limited sooner or later is listing the same items. sigh paypal, I really hate you
Old 10-08-2017
Threadstarter  

And in your honest opinion is it worth it to call paypal and try to get my account reinstated? If I tell them I have no social, and i guess I could get stealth id documents...but I've read that some folks have success just sweet talking the agent.

On some of my past stealth ones I have had some limited success with getting at least my money released and account reinstated once also, but I'm GUESSING that with this of a large request of various docs it might be just hopeless?

Anyone have any experience?