Paypal account restricted because of link between others accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 01-22-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default Paypal account restricted because of link between others accounts

Hello friends,
My paypal account was restricted today because paypal suspects that it is linked to other debtor accounts I called paypal they gave me 2 emails related to my account that I have never seen these in my whole life, these are not my accounts at all.
My account was hacked 1 year ago I was able to recover it so I think it's because of that my account has been restricted.

My real name and first name are on the account and my bank account, is there a chance for paypal to restore me the account?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-22-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,551 Times in 2,204 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Paypal account restricted because of link between others accounts

Hmmm.... call them up and try to get a competent monkey on the phone. ��

This is a tough one since your name AND bank are in those accounts you claimed is not yours. So you'll have to prove that they aren't.

Another thing also is how can they have your bank account as to include a bank account , you'll have to have access to your own bank to verify it....
Old 01-22-2018

Longevity: 37%

Log in to your Paypal account and write them an e-mail (Make sure it is sent to the right department). Explain the situation with details and avoid begging/raging. I would also recommend making it clear in the e-mail that you're willing to provide them with ID-Documents, utility bills or whatever papers they might be interested in. This should water down their doubts about your identity and account as well.
Old 01-22-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Hmmm.... call them up and try to get a competent monkey on the phone. ��

This is a tough one since your name AND bank are in those accounts you claimed is not yours. So you'll have to prove that they aren't.

Another thing also is how can they have your bank account as to include a bank account , you'll have to have access to your own bank to verify it....
Thank you for your response
But no, my account with my real name and real bank account has been restricted , the accounts accused to be linked to mine don't have my bank account in it it's impossible, and i don't believe they have my name either ( i can't actually verify it since they are not mine )
I either really don't know why and how paypal linked my account to those others debtor accounts, the only link they can have is that the guy who hacked me and connected to my account is owner of those debtor account And as a result it's for my blood..
Old 01-22-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingupwards View Post
Log in to your Paypal account and write them an e-mail (Make sure it is sent to the right department). Explain the situation with details and avoid begging/raging. I would also recommend making it clear in the e-mail that you're willing to provide them with ID-Documents, utility bills or whatever papers they might be interested in. This should water down their doubts about your identity and account as well.
It's already done, they asked me for the usual paperwork : ID , bills , proof of shipping', i already sent everything but i doubt that would be enough for them

Other fact they didn't sent me email to inform my restriction, i figure it out when i logged to it
Old 01-22-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,933 Times in 8,224 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Chances are low for reinstatement - you can try but don't keep your hopes. Learn stealth and move onwards....
Old 01-22-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Chances are low for reinstatement - you can try but don't keep your hopes. Learn stealth and move onwards....
I know but it's frustrating to be limited for no reasons.
I don't know how i can make a stealth account without my bank account, i can not delete it from my restricted paypal and i will never be able to use it anyway
Old 01-22-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,933 Times in 8,224 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveMeTheMicro View Post
I know but it's frustrating to be limited for no reasons.
I don't know how i can make a stealth account without my bank account, i can not delete it from my restricted paypal and i will never be able to use it anyway
1. PP is known to give GENERIC improper reasons for limiting accounts so what they say may not be the true reason.
2. Have you been doing odd sales or risky biz with your PP?
3. Have you been transferring money between accounts?

My list of q's can go on - there is more than meets the eye here...
Old 01-23-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
1. PP is known to give GENERIC improper reasons for limiting accounts so what they say may not be the true reason.
2. Have you been doing odd sales or risky biz with your PP?
3. Have you been transferring money between accounts?

My list of q's can go on - there is more than meets the eye here...
Ok friend i just called them and they gave me one another link paypal that i know. This account was limited since July 2016 and i am not the owner of this account (it was a friend of mine) and i remember i logged in it but just one time with the same computer that i used to create my paypal account, but it was not the same ip and i erased all cookies after that but paypal is able to see throught it the same computer even after a year and a half, ****ing how ?

Don't be a jackass like me, do not use the same computer if you are managing multiple accounts or use a VM

Also if i create another new account with the stealth ebook, will paypal limit this new account as well if i put my real name (because my real name is on my limited paypal) ?
I have no choice to put my real name if i want to have a bank account link.. And does really paypal limit accounts for just because they have same name ? Many people have the same firstname and family name..

Last edited by GiveMeTheMicro; 01-23-2018 at 11:03 AM.
Old 01-23-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,551 Times in 2,204 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%

Well actually we all use the same computer to manage our multiple accounts... and it works flawlessly if you know the basics.

Did you actually read the stealth guide yet?
Old 01-23-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Well actually we all use the same computer to manage our multiple accounts... and it works flawlessly if you know the basics.

Did you actually read the stealth guide yet?
One thing too, with one of the accounts suspected of being linked to my main account, a friend made a purchase using my real name and my real name as well as my real address for delivery. Although the name of the paypal account is different, I think that's what connected me to my real account. Even a small purchase made 2 years ago allow paypal to use it to trace you, but I still doubt there are many to have the same last and first name paypal would have limited all those who bear the same name as me there must be something else.
I'm gonna read the stealth ebook now, but would like to understand the how of the why to not make the same mistake again .