Paypal Limited ; What next? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 04-01-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
Default Paypal Limited ; What next?

Hello everyone,

I have been using stealth accounts for a while now and have learned a few things about paypal.

My new stealth paypal accounts get limited (asking for picture of id) if i sell somewhere between $50-$80 in a day. Ofc i can not take this picture since its stealth.

This is a problem for me because i have products that go for $300 and which i can not sell atm.

Also, when i put my MAIN paypal account, the new stealth ebay acc gets instantly suspended, my guesses are because they notice that it is linked to multiple accounts already ? (also have to mention that my main ebay acc is suspended)

Anyway, i have thought of buying stealth documents, to fix the prove of id thing, from this site "secondeyesolution.ch".

Anyone know if it is any good or will it solve my problem ? Or maybe can recommend other better sites ?

Also maybe someone knows the exact amount of money you can sell daily that is considered "safe" to avoid getting limited ?

Thanks in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Paypal Limited ; What next?

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth

Few ppl around here are good with creativity.

There is no exact amount of money that you can sell daily that is considered "safe" as a general coverall statement - so many factors are involved: age of account, what is being sold, etc
Old 04-01-2018

Longevity: 53%

Well I bought an id from another person and it looked just like a picture idea of a real GA license and turned it in and was permanently linked in 3 minutes so in my humble opinion if their data base doesn't show you on it you are toast, I could be wrong. Or it could be because of the product ( I did not send invoices but sent in a note that my items were all handmade (which they are). Could that have been the issue.
Old 04-01-2018

Longevity: 35%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixa1337 View Post
Hello everyone,

I have been using stealth accounts for a while now and have learned a few things about paypal.

My new stealth paypal accounts get limited (asking for picture of id) if i sell somewhere between $50-$80 in a day. Ofc i can not take this picture since its stealth.

This is a problem for me because i have products that go for $300 and which i can not sell atm.

Also, when i put my MAIN paypal account, the new stealth ebay acc gets instantly suspended, my guesses are because they notice that it is linked to multiple accounts already ? (also have to mention that my main ebay acc is suspended)

Anyway, i have thought of buying stealth documents, to fix the prove of id thing, from this site "secondeyesolution.ch".

Anyone know if it is any good or will it solve my problem ? Or maybe can recommend other better sites ?

Also maybe someone knows the exact amount of money you can sell daily that is considered "safe" to avoid getting limited ?

Thanks in advance.
huge vouch for secondeye, he unlimits every PP account before.

just make sure you're not hard limited anyway - and sometimes PP will simply deny your appeal regardless of your identification.

it's worth trying if you're account has history and is worth keeping.