eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Today 3 Paypals got limit in 1 windows user (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/117279-today-3-paypals-got-limit-1-windows-user.html)

JamesLee 05-08-2018 04:55 PM

Today 3 Paypals got limit in 1 windows user

Hello folks

Yesterday I logged in 3 papal accounts to withdrawl like normal. But today I received emails that my these 3 accounts got limit and need ID, Roof of address, Shipment verification..... I know this is kiss of death email. But I am trying to figure out the reason. It seems these are linked.
Please share experience with this.

Thanks a lot

Your PayPal account has been limited because we've reviewed your account activity and as your payment processor, we need to better understand your business and the products or services you are providing to your customers.

What does this mean?

This account limitation will affect your ability to:

withdraw money
receive money
send money
Additionally, you cannot:
close your account
remove credit cards
remove any bank accounts
add a bank account
add a card
What to do next

Please log in to your PayPal account and visit the Resolution Center to provide the requested information. If we don’t receive this information, we will be unable to remove this limitation.

Once we receive and review your documentation, we will email you regarding the status of your account

yankee 05-08-2018 08:44 PM

Re: Today 3 Paypals got limit in 1 windows user

one window user?

slokor 05-08-2018 09:19 PM

Am I reading that right - you used all 3 of the accounts on the same windows user account?
pretty sure that has something to do with it if that's the case.
Why didn't you separate hem to their own windows user accounts? such a basic thing to do.

dallis 05-08-2018 10:07 PM

Yes, every account MUST have it's own user.

rsot 05-08-2018 10:31 PM

3 pps in 1 window user = tons of overlapping cookies and linking...cmon OP, you know this.

aspkin 05-09-2018 09:02 AM

OP ... all 3 accounts in the same computer user account? This of course will link accounts together... you know this..

JamesLee 05-09-2018 09:32 AM

Thanks for your feedback.
I made 3 folders and firefox portable for each according to another expert method in this forum.
But I already use almost 5 month without any issue . All ebays are fine.
Now I am so frustrated since I lost 8 paypals this years and more than 20K stuck in.

JamesLee 05-09-2018 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 919149)
Am I reading that right - you used all 3 of the accounts on the same windows user account?
pretty sure that has something to do with it if that's the case.
Why didn't you separate hem to their own windows user accounts? such a basic thing to do.

Switch user is kind of time consuming. I think it is better that all accounts in 1 user with separate firefox folder like other folks do.

aspkin 05-09-2018 09:37 AM

I see, there was a leak than.

Unfortunately that's very easy to happen with portable browsers.

JamesLee 05-09-2018 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 919224)
I see, there was a leak than.

Unfortunately that's very easy to happen with portable browsers.

Thanks for your reply.
So firefox portable is not safe now ?
Or I use firefox for ebay, and switch user for paypal.
What do you think ? Such genius:shhh:

jporter396 05-09-2018 01:40 PM

Virtual machines . End of story

SaiJin 05-09-2018 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesLee (Post 919225)
Thanks for your reply.
So firefox portable is not safe now ?
Or I use firefox for ebay, and switch user for paypal.
What do you think ? Such genius:shhh:

Just make a separate windows user account for each account.

This just proves it to me that being super careful and actually following the stealth guide WITHOUT cutting corners is very important.

Yea, you may get some advice from other people that say along the lines of it's ok, it'll be fine etc... but at the end of the day... is 80% good enough? is 90%?

Again, follow the stealth guide 100% and be disciplined about it.

FYI I haven't gotten banned due to linking for 10 years + now.

JamesLee 05-10-2018 08:25 AM

Yes, I will try to make them separately for each user name. I will let you guys know the result

Play 05-10-2018 10:58 AM

Issue with portable browsers under the same user account is that when you close out of one of them, it "can" still sometimes run in the background, which means you need to go in and end all of its processes in the background.

To be honest, its just a tedious process compared to logging out, logging in to another user account, and getting on with your accounts.

Segregating your accounts by user accounts are so much more safer. Its unfortunate you've learned it the hard way, but now you know, hopefully you wont make the same mistake again.

Good Luck :thumb:

aspkin 05-10-2018 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 919397)
Issue with portable browsers under the same user account is that when you close out of one of them, it "can" still sometimes run in the background, which means you need to go in and end all of its processes in the background.

To be honest, its just a tedious process compared to logging out, logging in to another user account, and getting on with your accounts.

Segregating your accounts by user accounts are so much more safer. Its unfortunate you've learned it the hard way, but now you know, hopefully you wont make the same mistake again.

That makes sense.

I would say too any shared resources could cause a leak but that was mostly patched awhile ago

SaiJin 05-10-2018 11:54 AM

I agree... personally I don't want to find out if it is working or not when the old method perscribed in the ebay stealth is working perfectly still.

I think that most people are now wanting to be more convenient in operating their accounts, but usually cutting those extra minute causes a life time of loss.

empirestate 05-10-2018 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 919397)

This mistake is only when you don't follow my guide

How to clean photos
Best image resizer

dealagreeproceed 05-10-2018 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesLee (Post 919120)
Hello folks

Yesterday I logged in 3 papal accounts to withdrawl like normal. But today I received emails that my these 3 accounts got limit and need ID, Roof of address, Shipment verification..... I know this is kiss of death email. But I am trying to figure out the reason. It seems these are linked.
Please share experience with this.

Thanks a lot

Your PayPal account has been limited because we've reviewed your account activity and as your payment processor, we need to better understand your business and the products or services you are providing to your customers.

What does this mean?

This account limitation will affect your ability to:

withdraw money
receive money
send money
Additionally, you cannot:
close your account
remove credit cards
remove any bank accounts
add a bank account
add a card
What to do next

Please log in to your PayPal account and visit the Resolution Center to provide the requested information. If we don’t receive this information, we will be unable to remove this limitation.

Once we receive and review your documentation, we will email you regarding the status of your account

kiss of death is when they ask for SSN... this doesnt look to bad... try n give them what their asking for you and you may be able to save atleast 1 account...