paypal limited high volume account *long Post with Questions* - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-09-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Default paypal limited high volume account *long Post with Questions*

Background Story

my wife and i are both self employed and have been selling on ebay + other ecommerce selling platforms for about 3 and half years now. we sell completely different items so we have seperate accounts from eachother.

i do roughly 20-30 k in sales on ebay a month in the off season and anywhere between 50-75k in the holidays. The ebay account is in great standing and has over 4k feedback with a 99.7 % feedback rate and a .05 % return rate , which i think is great considering the volume that is done. The account has a 15000 item limit and 3 million sales limit on it.

last week i recieved an email from paypal saying that my account had been limited Permanently due to selling counterfeits or replicas (which i do not) . I have been selling the same items now for 3 1/2 years and there would be no way i would be able to have the feedback if i were. I do get an average of 5 chargebacks a month but they are all for unauthorized credit card use and i always win them, i did recently recieve a case on paypal for unauthentic item which the buyer open on paypal instead of ebay which i think triggered a human review of the account. But this was the first time an unauthentic case was opened on paypal with over 20000 transactions . When selling anything in high volume customers you will always run into a customer that says the item is ⊗⊗⊗⊗. In my case its an extremely rare occurrence but i guess paypal determined that i was too high of risk .

so here i am on this site, i have already purchased the Stealth Book and am in the process of reading it. i have also been reading alot on these forums but its hard to tell how much volume people make on they accounts. so i have alot of questions.

1. i understand that its better to have multiple ebay / paypal accounts but for me to be able to do that same amount of volume i would need accounts that would be able to go over the 20k / 200 transaction threshhold.

which would mean that i would need a new po box / llc / phone number / bank account / ip address for each one of those accounts?

I am also a little confused on the withdrawing of the funds , i have read the stealth part if withdrawing and also read the forums and i have seen alot of mixed answers, some transfer from paypal account to another some use the paypal accounts to buy things. What i need is to be able to withdraw straight to my bank account

2. i currently use go daddy book keeping would i be able to continue using it for these stealth accounts without linking them all together?

3. i currently use shiprush to send orders out would i be able to put all the ebay accounts together and bulk ship without being linked by paypal?

4. my wife and i's ebay accounts are both in good standing, would making stealth accounts for ebay jeopardize the ebay original accounts? i do not want to get banned from ebay as well

5. My wife has a good standing paypal account that she has used for 3 1/2 years for her ebay account. i know i should not link that account to my ebay account but what if i create listings on her ebay with her paypal account would there be a way that paypal would know? i understand that there is no long term with paypal since they can limit you whenever but i am looking for a short term solution until ebay implements ayden.

i know this is a long post , i just wanted to ask them all in one place instead of making multiple thread . i am hoping most of them can be answered here

thanks for your help

Last edited by jtt0047; 06-09-2018 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Additional info
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-13-2018

Longevity: 38%
Default Re: paypal limited high volume account *long Post with Questions*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtt0047 View Post
Background Story

my wife and i are both self employed and have been selling on ebay + other ecommerce selling platforms for about 3 and half years now. we sell completely different items so we have seperate accounts from eachother.

i do roughly 20-30 k in sales on ebay a month in the off season and anywhere between 50-75k in the holidays. The ebay account is in great standing and has over 4k feedback with a 99.7 % feedback rate and a .05 % return rate , which i think is great considering the volume that is done. The account has a 15000 item limit and 3 million sales limit on it.

last week i recieved an email from paypal saying that my account had been limited Permanently due to selling counterfeits or replicas (which i do not) . I have been selling the same items now for 3 1/2 years and there would be no way i would be able to have the feedback if i were. I do get an average of 5 chargebacks a month but they are all for unauthorized credit card use and i always win them, i did recently recieve a case on paypal for unauthentic item which the buyer open on paypal instead of ebay which i think triggered a human review of the account. But this was the first time an unauthentic case was opened on paypal with over 20000 transactions . When selling anything in high volume customers you will always run into a customer that says the item is ⊗⊗⊗⊗. In my case its an extremely rare occurrence but i guess paypal determined that i was too high of risk .

so here i am on this site, i have already purchased the Stealth Book and am in the process of reading it. i have also been reading alot on these forums but its hard to tell how much volume people make on they accounts. so i have alot of questions.

1. i understand that its better to have multiple ebay / paypal accounts but for me to be able to do that same amount of volume i would need accounts that would be able to go over the 20k / 200 transaction threshhold.

which would mean that i would need a new po box / llc / phone number / bank account / ip address for each one of those accounts?

I am also a little confused on the withdrawing of the funds , i have read the stealth part if withdrawing and also read the forums and i have seen alot of mixed answers, some transfer from paypal account to another some use the paypal accounts to buy things. What i need is to be able to withdraw straight to my bank account

2. i currently use go daddy book keeping would i be able to continue using it for these stealth accounts without linking them all together?

3. i currently use shiprush to send orders out would i be able to put all the ebay accounts together and bulk ship without being linked by paypal?

4. my wife and i's ebay accounts are both in good standing, would making stealth accounts for ebay jeopardize the ebay original accounts? i do not want to get banned from ebay as well

5. My wife has a good standing paypal account that she has used for 3 1/2 years for her ebay account. i know i should not link that account to my ebay account but what if i create listings on her ebay with her paypal account would there be a way that paypal would know? i understand that there is no long term with paypal since they can limit you whenever but i am looking for a short term solution until ebay implements ayden.

i know this is a long post , i just wanted to ask them all in one place instead of making multiple thread . i am hoping most of them can be answered here

thanks for your help

Sorry to hear that!
1First buy / build up stealth ebay accounts. Ask the sellers to give you a better offer if you buy via bulk. You should start with 10 minimum and start slow.
To manage the accounts use multiloginapp as well inkfrog and replymanager.
If you want to send the money somewhere send it to your wifes pp.
Later on, withdrawn to your own bank accounts (new account number). Do not try to send to to many different pp (paying supplier ect)
I run a similar system for 5 years now. And there is always a limitation here and there that is unfair.
As well you can still use your ebay account by attaching other PayPal emails in my experience i have 0 issues. Best solution is create a business pp LLC and attach it to your ebay. Most likely your money will be released right away in PP. Build up slowly and remember run it on multiloginapp. As well set up a at&t hotspot with a different IP you connect to your multiloginapp profiles. There is a description how to reset IPs. These IPs are residential IPs. So no red flag. If you have any question let me know
Old 06-13-2018
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 34%
Default Re: paypal limited high volume account *long Post with Questions*

Wouldnt adding another paypal account to my existing ebay be seen by paypal very quick since they have linked the limited paypal to that ebay username already?

Can you tell me more about your ebay account that got paypal limited on ? And how attaching ankther paypal to it worked for you? How old was the paypal account you attached and what kind of volume.

I am also wondering if being limited on paypal too many times could result in an ebay ban if they can link the 2 accounts together. I dont want to lose the 2 original legit accounts.

I would imagine since ebay and paypal are now seperate companies that you would get banned from one or the other.

I also plan to use IPBurger would that make it easier than using ip hot spot and resetting ip?

My wifes paypal account is in good standing so i think its way to high of risk to attach it to my ebay account. And a new paypal account wouldnt be able to handle the volume without questions.

What do you think about me listing items under my wifes ebay/ paypal?

I believe both of her accounts were made in another state before we were married. However the home address has been updated awhile back to match our residence.

I plan on purchasing a few accounts on here soon but just trying to gain more knowledge on stealth.