I was a moron - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 02-09-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default I was a moron

So I was a moron, I got my account to let me withdraw then i thought im a boss right? so i was like shiiiit this account was limited for 2 years got it to where i can add my bank, withdrawed some NOT ALL because it wouldnt not let me...anyways i was like well since this paypal is basically done i can use a VPN to just log in? Well guess fvcking what....

I GET LOCKED OUT, i go to sign in and it says there is unusual activity with your account please click next to confirm identity and change password...well....I click next and i get a red sign saying "cant confirm your identity"

keep in mind the way i was able to restore the account was public record questions for both waiting over 180 days and also another set of public record questions to allow the withdrawal which i passed all....

so fast forward the next day the money hits my bank....but i used a VPN to login and it, fd me...so i call....and the first rep said wait 48hours then we can ask you security questions again....and im like ok....so i call back again (same day) i get forwarded to a security rep who says YOU HAVE TO UPLOAD ID FVCKIN SSN CARD AND UTILITY BILL. I told her no i dont you moron and hung up. Called right back and the first rep says ill have to transfer you so im back to the security department and that rep says it looks like you tried to login to many times wait 48hours.

So now basically, yesterday they said wait 48hours and the rep said we should be able to ask your questions sunday 6am and the other rep in the security department said wait 48hours from today. Cause everytime i apparently try to login the timer resets

So basically my question is this fellow gaypal stealthers, i tried to login in from shiiit IPS and got this problem (lesson learned even if your account has been passed 180 days) what will happen? Has any of you guys ever had this issue before? im sure you have...they even said you have to reset your password and they sent me link and i reset it and it still gave me this error....thanks in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: I was a moron

UPDATE: I called a 100 times..and finally i dont even know what happened but while I was ON THE PHONE I logged in and it worked. Rep claimed they didnt do anything. I called BULL. Anyways I go to try and withdraw and NOW ITS SAYING we cant confirm its you...so I call back and the rep says wait 24hours LOL.....now im scared to log out cause what if i cant log back in lol
Old 02-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: I was a moron

https://ibb.co/GnMVwcZ
https://ibb.co/4d38cDM

First one I get trying to withdraw more than $5.00 LOL and second one I get when I try to withdraw $5.00 LOL

Last edited by iamlmfao; 02-09-2019 at 03:46 PM.