PayPal limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-07-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 2%
iTrader: (0)
Default PayPal limited

Hi there just had my paypal limited they are looking for 4 things

Upload a photo ID- I can provide this

Provide proof of fulfilment

Provide purchase receipt from your supplier

Provide information on account activity

Any kind soul that can help with this?

Thanking in advance
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 03-07-2019
kk4356's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 42
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal limited

Hi tell as what did you sell furst?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-07-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 2%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal limited

Hi there selling mostly digital goods through gumtree or buy and sell sites account is around 3 years old and selling around 50-75 worth per week at around 20-25 per piece
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-08-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 30
Thanks: 7
Thanked 20 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 21%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal limited

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

From what you mentioned, it's common for PayPal to request the information they did, though I don't think they particularly found any significant risk with this kind of sales volume - it sounds more like a routine/compliance check.

Unfortunately, being a seller of digital goods makes the odds lower of getting your account restored, but there really is no better advice than to provide as much truthful information as you can.

Provide proof of fulfilment -> Use the space provided to explain what the item is and how you provided it to the customer (as you are usually given specific transactions from your account to provide this info for). With digital goods, definitely also worth attaching screenshots to provide some form of "proof".

Provide purchase receipt from your supplier -> Again, if you have any suppliers, attach as many receipts/invoices as allowed. If not, then explain why if there is space provided.

Provide information on account activity -> I'm not familiar with this, but surely PayPal will provide some transactions or other activities, which are specific to your account - it can't possibly be that vague. You therefore just have to explain in detail what each was for.

Resolving limitations are pretty specific to you (the account holder) and the nature of your business, so it would help to tell us what specifically you need advice with, if necessary.

Best of luck

Last edited by HangInThere; 03-08-2019 at 07:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-08-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 2%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal limited

Thanks for this advice 👍
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-08-2019
Neway's Avatar
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 44
Thanks: 5
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 2%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by HangInThere View Post
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

From what you mentioned, it's common for PayPal to request the information they did, though I don't think they particularly found any significant risk with this kind of sales volume - it sounds more like a routine/compliance check.

Unfortunately, being a seller of digital goods makes the odds lower of getting your account restored, but there really is no better advice than to provide as much truthful information as you can.

Provide proof of fulfilment -> Use the space provided to explain what the item is and how you provided it to the customer (as you are usually given specific transactions from your account to provide this info for). With digital goods, definitely also worth attaching screenshots to provide some form of "proof".

Provide purchase receipt from your supplier -> Again, if you have any suppliers, attach as many receipts/invoices as allowed. If not, then explain why if there is space provided.

Provide information on account activity -> I'm not familiar with this, but surely PayPal will provide some transactions or other activities, which are specific to your account - it can't possibly be that vague. You therefore just have to explain in detail what each was for.

Resolving limitations are pretty specific to you (the account holder) and the nature of your business, so it would help to tell us what specifically you need advice with, if necessary.

Best of luck
To be honest I would say that PayPal asks this kind of information by routine. I had 5 accounts in my life mostly separately, and I only been investigated understand as asked for providing informations for them when I did a mistake, got disputes, logged in from different platforms and made transactions/withdrawals from a new unknown platform. Maybe Paypal nowadays does that I am not so sure about that. However I just created a new one, planning on taking things very slow with my new accounts, they are counting back until the 29th of March when I have to provide them with the following informations: proof of id and a bank account. I am not sure what happens if I don't provide them with this informations, but they are telling me to upload them.
Could be a game changer for new stealth accounts..
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-12-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 89
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
Hi there just had my paypal limited they are looking for 4 things

Upload a photo ID- I can provide this

Provide proof of fulfilment

Provide purchase receipt from your supplier

Provide information on account activity

Any kind soul that can help with this?

Thanking in advance
I was limtied two weeks ago, they wanted to proof my ID and my address, but from two separeted documents.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-12-2019
WEI's Avatar
WEI WEI is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 828
Thanks: 147
Thanked 144 Times in 136 Posts
Activity: 47%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal limited

This is just a normal request/limitation. This is just easy to restore
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-10-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 8
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 2%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEI View Post
This is just a normal request/limitation. This is just easy to restore
How?
Say you sell marketing services, translation services, software devwlopment.
What do you provide from suppliers?

How would you manage to receive payments in such situation, given the digital delivery..
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-10-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 152
Thanks: 40
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal limited

PayPal sucks
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-11-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 8
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 2%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal limited

Hi mate,

Its an automated risk system, gotta learn what triggers a flag.
Anyway

Ive created a new account, aiming at movin 600-700 a month.
Hoping to transfer 20-30$ a day.

At first i Received 10$ all good.
Then i got 8 smaller transactiond hit the account within 1 hour. (
Iknow this was silly...it probably trigered the check.
All the funds i receive are from verified accounts.

Anyway they want:
Id (i have)
Tracking (i dont have,its a digital item)
Invoices
Some invoice from my suppliers (i dont hve)
Some sort of explanation

Should i just get 'creative'
Logo redesing? Software development, translation service, web design, marketing, etc etc.

Any suggestions?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-14-2019
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 57,624
Thanks: 4,580
Thanked 7,019 Times in 6,393 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: PayPal limited

Paypal tends to look down on digitally-delivered goods so your chances of reinstatement are pretty low.

Are you selling items or services?

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-15-2019
WEI's Avatar
WEI WEI is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 828
Thanks: 147
Thanked 144 Times in 136 Posts
Activity: 47%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martz View Post
Hi mate,

Its an automated risk system, gotta learn what triggers a flag.
Anyway

Ive created a new account, aiming at movin 600-700 a month.
Hoping to transfer 20-30$ a day.

At first i Received 10$ all good.
Then i got 8 smaller transactiond hit the account within 1 hour. (
Iknow this was silly...it probably trigered the check.
All the funds i receive are from verified accounts.

Anyway they want:
Id (i have)
Tracking (i dont have,its a digital item)
Invoices
Some invoice from my suppliers (i dont hve)
Some sort of explanation

Should i just get 'creative'
Logo redesing? Software development, translation service, web design, marketing, etc etc.

Any suggestions?
You don't need to get creative. Just tell them that you are freelancing and offering 'services' rather than goods so you can't provide the 'invoices'.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WEI For This Useful Post:
MasStealth (04-15-2019)
  #14  
Old 04-15-2019
WEI's Avatar
WEI WEI is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 828
Thanks: 147
Thanked 144 Times in 136 Posts
Activity: 47%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal limited

@Martz: Same with tracking details. Tell them that you are offering 'services'. So tracking info is not needed.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WEI For This Useful Post:
Martz (04-15-2019)
  #15  
Old 04-15-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 8
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 2%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal limited

All went smooth. It was a pretty fresh account.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-18-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 8
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 2%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal limited

I guess something went wrong after all.
So, its a fresh verified account. Less than a month.

Started recwiving small amounts, got asked papers. Hold was removed and i was able to withdraw funds.

Now, 180 hold applied, didnt even receive an email.

Overall i received less than 200usd.
Each transaction was 2-40$.

And i sent the funds out about 24 hours after receiving. Overall i was able to 'cashout' about 3 times

How could i improve and not get kicked so quickly.
This is not us/eu.

Last edited by Martz; 04-18-2019 at 11:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-18-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 36
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 61%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal limited

Have you tried contacting them to see why you are limited?

I've had a couple accounts that got limited after receiving 2-3 transactions of about $40-50 each

That was due to the phone number on those accounts somehow being linked to accounts that were already limited
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adding a bank account linked to a limited paypal to another limited paypal madpes PayPal Talk 3 06-15-2016 04:46 PM
remove bank account from limited paypal ,and add it to another 180 limited paypal? xiaoxiu PayPal Talk 3 09-22-2015 06:27 PM
Paypal limited for careless error; Ebay account NOT limited hapajenn1 Paypal Limited 5 12-24-2014 06:16 PM
Paypal limited, my debit card associated w/ limited, need to pay for eBay items...??? lmsindependant Paypal Limited 10 04-24-2013 10:20 PM
Paypal Limited Ebay Limited to list Notification of Limited Account Access RXI111 ebaytec1 UK eBay Suspensions 0 09-06-2010 05:36 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:47 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts