eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   US PayPal banned + UAE paypal temporary limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/127279-us-paypal-banned-uae-paypal-temporary-limited.html)

Grandpa1995 06-21-2019 11:14 AM

US PayPal banned + UAE paypal temporary limited

Folks.

I used a US PayPal account without residing in US, but my my company was registered in US (LLC). In April 2019 they have requested a proof of address and they have stated if I make any changes in account after this email , my account might be limited. But I didn’t take their warning into consideration and changed an address and used a “⊗⊗⊗⊗” utility bill and send them (⊗⊗⊗⊗ utility bill was printed and photo was taken). My PayPal account has 0 chargebacks and only 2 disputes (I won them) out of 100 transactions (average transaction volume 300$). It was my mustache to use PayPal in incorrect way.

I have received this email:
“Thank you for giving PayPal a try to be your payment partner.

Unfortunately, we are unable to continue offering our services to you at this time due to the following reason(s):

- There has been a change in your business model or your business model is considered high risk due to one or a combination of the following: how and when items or services are delivered, items or services being sold, or inventory management.
- We have determined that this account is linked to one or more PayPal accounts that currently have unresolved issues.

If they have detected that I used ⊗⊗⊗⊗ bills why they didn’t mention it in following reasons?

PayPal require you to open a PayPal in a country which you reside , so I opened once in Russia (personal and business). For business one I have opened mistakenly and can’t delete anymore. I guess that was also a reason for permanent ban.

So then I have refunded last transactions and just 290$ left in my account.

After a while, I have decided to open legit account without any ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information.
I have registered my company in UAE, obtained a residency visa along with national card which shows that I am a resident of UAE, opened local bank account (business), have a office lease agreement.. full packet of documents.

Then I have decided to open a PayPal uae account, and in like 2 weeks I sold for 10k after they have temporary limited my account.. requested a tracking number of parcel (proof of delivery, supplier info etc). Before opening account I callers UAE paypal and asked if I can open new PayPal account while I have limited US PayPal, he said yes you can and also explained him that I’m traveling a lot every one or two month to different countries and doing my business over internet, and he said you need to be careful and use only UAE IP address. So I purchased a VPS server with dedicated IP address which I used to log in to my UAE PayPal and do my stuff.

Can the detect VPS server? I called the customer support service and asked what happened to my account why it takes too much time to be reviewed, he told me that you have 2 limited account in different countries and your account under review.

I’m just scared that my UAE account will also get permanently limited with 10k in it, and that’s almost all my money I put in business....

What should I do? I didn’t violate any rules by using UAE paypal. Any suggestions?

I’m thinking to call review or escalate department , and explain all my situation in details and maybe they can change their decision? Should I state that I used ⊗⊗⊗⊗ electricity bill?

Grandpa1995 06-21-2019 02:11 PM

Re: US PayPal banned + UAE paypal temporary limited

UPDATE: I have sent email to: aup@paypal.com, risk@paypal.com and appeals@paypal.com. I used instructions from https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal...y-limited.html

I have clearly explained every action taken in PayPal, all accounts in different countries and business model.

Hopefully, it will work. Will update you as soon as I get reply.