eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   PayPal rampage (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/127427-paypal-rampage.html)

muzzie 06-27-2019 04:00 AM

PayPal rampage

Long time no here... but here we go again :) Nothing has changed in the way i develop accounts, and it even got even more complex - with graduately doing purchases and sales, with first sales at about 1-2 usd, and last sales at about 50 usd. So in 6-7 months I get an account that has around 50 FBs spitted evenly between sales and purchases. But once I start selling my main item - standard ID + Business info + Tracking + Invoice request. I upload all documents except tracking, and they are marked as green. But once I add tracking info - permlimit after few days. Lost more accounts in a week than in the previous year! All accounts use same prepaid VCC, and all of them use IPs from several subnets, however, these subnets are not public (not rented from any hosting company), so no way they were abused by somebody else. I assume the prepaid card raises flags. Anything else is done as it should be, every account uses separate virtual machine with a dedicated IP, simcards used are also physical. Ideas?

ilcarletto 06-27-2019 05:38 AM

Re: PayPal rampage

Ciao muzzie welcome back :)

I guess you're right, prepaid cards must be the weak link...

phaz0rz 06-27-2019 05:45 AM

muzzie 06-27-2019 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 1014369)
Ciao muzzie welcome back :)

I guess you're right, prepaid cards must be the weak link...

Hey there! :) Had many many events in my life apart of the forum... but what do you use instead of prepaids? It seems there is no way to use just bank accounts?

muzzie 06-27-2019 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jas (Post 1014409)
You need to start using VCCs that aren’t flagged as prepaid.

Check out the marketplace on here a few of the sellers now offer these ;)

Maybe you can suggest some sellers that offer non-prepaid cards?

rsot 06-27-2019 09:34 AM

Welcome back muzzie :thumb: I hope you get this sorted out

muzzie 06-27-2019 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1014432)
Welcome back muzzie :thumb: I hope you get this sorted out

Hey there Rsot! :) Yeah, need some workaround, as just many old accounts got killed, and I am not the only one with the issues. So I wonder if anybody still uses prepaids for PP, of they are NONONO now?

Pandoras_box 06-27-2019 12:34 PM

Quote:

There's been a surge in complaints (on this forum) as regards the same issue muzzie wrote about.

If VCCs are responsible, it is likely being sold on this forum. Should I need VCCs at this time, I'll be buying elsewhere on the internet. At least there a chance to vindicate the VCCs sold here if the others from the internet present the same challenges.

muzzie 06-27-2019 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1014474)
There's been a surge in complaints (on this forum) as regards the same issue muzzie wrote about.

If VCCs are responsible, it is likely being sold on this forum. Should I need VCCs at this time, I'll be buying elsewhere on the internet. At least there a chance to vindicate the VCCs sold here if the others from the internet present the same challenges.

I used cards that have never been sold here in the past 2 years, and got into issues in the last 2 months. So definitely not the issue with the cards being sold here, seems much bigger issue.

Karlis96 06-27-2019 02:07 PM

Has paypal changed their policy in time frame between feb - April ?
Because in January entropay was still live, but after if im remember all accounts with those vcc what talking about Muzzie has ben baned for me as well !

I didnt remember about paypal policy change since January. Need to read what they have changed. Probably there can be answer as well.

Play 06-27-2019 03:08 PM

Best thing is trial and error. Try doing the same thing with cards with a different BIN. Same thing for IP.

Only through process of elimination will you be sure what the underlying cause is.

You did say tracking caused limitation, maybe try out different couriers etc.

muzzie 06-28-2019 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 1014541)
Best thing is trial and error. Try doing the same thing with cards with a different BIN. Same thing for IP.

Only through process of elimination will you be sure what the underlying cause is.

You did say tracking caused limitation, maybe try out different couriers etc.

I think the courier does not change anything. It is credit card for sure...

Pandoras_box 06-28-2019 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 1014541)
Best thing is trial and error. Try doing the same thing with cards with a different BIN...

...Only through process of elimination will you be sure what the underlying cause is.

I've got to agree that's about the most reasonable way out. But it's got to be the long, hard way as well.

Some accounts go down months later from the date of creation. If one has created a bunch of accounts in between, there's a risk that all efforts and resources including bank accounts would have gone to waste. :doh:

Ebayorbust 06-28-2019 03:56 AM

Quote:

It's got nothing to do with VCCs.

And those cards you're referring to are being so heavily abused at the moment they'll be causing limitations sooner rather than later. Just because it's identified on a BIN tracker as a debit card doesnt mean Paypal cant see who the card issuer is.

james_112233 06-28-2019 04:12 AM

jas

It most definitely has nothing to do with VCC's ... I got my first account through the EU limits ! with a pre-paid vcc attached.

muzzie 06-30-2019 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 1014655)
It's got nothing to do with VCCs.

And those cards you're referring to are being so heavily abused at the moment they'll be causing limitations sooner rather than later. Just because it's identified on a BIN tracker as a debit card doesnt mean Paypal cant see who the card issuer is.

How can you know what cards I am referring to? Also, all this started out of nowhere, working for years, nothing has changed, and suddenly every account is being limited after documents request. What is the reason then if not VCC. Some changes in PP policy?

parsierngue 06-30-2019 02:39 AM

He didn't quote you.

Ebayorbust 06-30-2019 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 1015105)
How can you know what cards I am referring to? Also, all this started out of nowhere, working for years, nothing has changed, and suddenly every account is being limited after documents request. What is the reason then if not VCC. Some changes in PP policy?

Yes, as parsierngue was saying I wasnt replying to you.

Ebayorbust 06-30-2019 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 1015105)

I wouldnt say it's a change in policy. It's more a case of them changing strategy on how they manage risk.

muzzie 06-30-2019 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 1015131)
I wouldnt say it's a change in policy. It's more a case of them changing strategy on how they manage risk.

Would be nice to know what has changed then.