eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   anyone send invoice with chinese supplier? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/12756-anyone-send-invoice-chinese-supplier.html)

GreenBean 09-02-2009 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SevnSins (Post 101983)
Yes, I heard about it. I just thought it was funny how it came up in the thread. I heard they were using crazier chemicals than the real manufacturers do. Cigarettes are already bad, can you imagine what China was putting in them?

Back in the day, I had the misfortune to smoke Chinese made cigarettes. Swear they had camel dung & as for the paper they were rolled in :rolleyes: Only vice nowdays is ebay/paypal;)

tmyboy811 09-03-2009 03:09 PM

i make up my own every single time, they never check on me lol

Lyda 09-05-2009 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicvelcro (Post 101940)
Lyda, you may be uncomfortable with the idea based on habitual thinking. I'm not saying that as a flame toward you. I luv ya. BUT....

So many designer things DO come from China. Most quality brand name companies have their goods manufactured in China or other countries, even though the company HQ says Idaho or Nebraska or wherever.

As long as you have documentation that you attempted to obtain what you believe to be legal goods obtained by legal means, then you are in a defensible position if a problem comes up and you decide to invest in a fight. Practicality rules here. Choose your battles wisely, of course.

But if you are asked by PP for invoices and proof of inventory, technically an invoice from a Chinese supplier is just as valid as any other invoice.

Common sense and logic says that there's a 90% chance something is f ake if it DOESN'T come from China. That's based purely on numeric statistics. I don't think Marlboros are ever made in China. And I'm pretty sure Shakespeare Ugly Sticks aren't either. So a bit of research would be in order from seller to seller.

Chinese invoices are accepted by PP, though.

Hey, Vic. Thanks for the input.. I guess I was wrong re Chinese. :peace:

nevenchetooo 12-09-2009 11:54 AM

need help for invoices

Hi there
I'm in big trouble,please help
I work with one chinese guy-I'm selling for him in ebay.com
Now my paypal is with limited access,but this guy don't want to provide me an invoices,so I made one(⊗⊗⊗⊗) and send it to paypal,but they didn't accept it
What is the best to do now-to send them new ⊗⊗⊗⊗ invoice and supplier info or to call them and explane them what the situation is?
Thanks

fresh-crepz 05-02-2010 12:32 PM

Got the sme problem

i got the sme problem but i was selling trainer and they want the invoices and suppliers details anyone got any tipss
thanks

oompaloompa 05-02-2010 02:17 PM

its common sense, if you are selling faux goods, dont give china invoice, if you are selling generic stuff, fine, after all most stuff comes from china...

Vicvelcro 05-09-2010 07:42 AM

Certain items that are manufactured in China can not be sold while still in China.
Make sure your item should come from China before you produce a China invoice.

In most cases, it would be fine. Just be careful and do your research first.