I used BTC-PP Exchange service now PP asks for additional information - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 02-19-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 49%
Default I used BTC-PP Exchange service now PP asks for additional information

I used 3 times BTC Exchange service from this forum with the same seller once a week (650 USD each to Family/Friends) and my Business Paypal account asks for additional information whether I am the account holder.

What is the safest way to do these kind of transactions?
Is sending money as "Service" much safer? If yes what should be the service about?
Now I am scared to send any more money.

Last edited by mcmstar; 02-19-2020 at 04:53 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-19-2020

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 50%
Default Re: I used BTC-PP Exchange service now PP asks for additional information

Have you sent all 3 transactions to one email?
What kind of info they are looking for? Could you just provide it?
Old 02-19-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: I used BTC-PP Exchange service now PP asks for additional information

Once a week as family and friends repeatedly is dangerous and PP likely picked up on this as evading the fee.

Service would be safer but nothing is 100% foolproof
Old 02-19-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%

Ask to "exchanger" ( better to call trader because the exchangers here are trader that do the middleman between you and other part wants to exchange BTC for PP funds) a transaction of a total you need to exchange.
If you have 500 ask for 500, not going to accept comulative transactions lead to 500 total..
Doing more transaction respect than one make the different to don't meet a situation like your
Old 02-19-2020

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmstar View Post
I used 3 times BTC Exchange service from this forum with the same seller once a week (650 USD each to Family/Friends) and my Business Paypal account asks for additional information whether I am the account holder.

What is the safest way to do these kind of transactions?
Is sending money as "Service" much safer? If yes what should be the service about?
Now I am scared to send any more money.
As Experienced in this kind of transactions, I can tell you that there is nothing wrong with that (I exchange a LOT daily, so I know what I m talking about).
Even if you had sent all these payments as Service, paypal could still have asked you the exact same questions.
Recently I purchased few items on a site (Service payment) I had the same questions. Their system, based on some other activities on your account (which we dont know here), can randomly pick any account that matches.

Generally, when you have sent payments as FRIEND and you are asked about it, just say you sent payment to friend, as it is. You can have friends everywhere in the world and if they didnt want you to send payment as Friend, they wouldnt have given you that option. Not every account can send payment as FRIEND.
And don't there is difference between SENDING and RECEIVING.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Once a week as family and friends repeatedly is dangerous and PP likely picked up on this as evading the fee.

Service would be safer but nothing is 100% foolproof
Not necessary, based on my own experience.
Service is safer generally for "buyer" when no physical item is delivered.
Friend payment is generally safer for "seller" when no physical item is delivered.
Service is safer for both when physical items are delivered.
But still, nothing is 100% foolproof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano View Post
Ask to "exchanger" ( better to call trader because the exchangers here are trader that do the middleman between you and other part wants to exchange BTC for PP funds) a transaction of a total you need to exchange.
If you have 500 ask for 500, not going to accept comulative transactions lead to 500 total..
Doing more transaction respect than one make the different to don't meet a situation like your
That's True. The bigger and less unique transactions, the better (regardless if Friend or Service payments not clearly identified by paypal).

Good luck with your account!
Old 02-22-2020
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 49%

So it has been 2 weeks and I did not send any documents to them . I can still buy and receive money by selling things but I haven't tried sending money to anyone.
I don't want to try because I'm scared but is my sending money ability limited and will only that stay limited?
Old 02-25-2020

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmstar View Post
So it has been 2 weeks and I did not send any documents to them . I can still buy and receive money by selling things but I haven't tried sending money to anyone.
I don't want to try because I'm scared but is my sending money ability limited and will only that stay limited?
you probably established a pattern with the way you send money and security system wants to review your transaction and get a better understanding on what the payment is for. Friends and family is something you might want to avoid especially sending money from a business account and doing it frequently.
The Following User Says Thank You to diplomatx For This Useful Post:
mcmstar (02-26-2020)
Old 02-25-2020

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 57%

Keep it under 500$.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dufus For This Useful Post:
mcmstar (02-26-2020)