eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   What happens if you don't send docs (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/136742-what-happens-if-you-dont-send-docs.html)

Evofox 06-02-2020 03:40 PM

What happens if you don't send docs

Hi, I don't understand what happens when you have a PayPal account limited and you don't want to send the docs they are asking.

For example, I have one account that got limited and PayPal wants me to send them ID and supplier invoice, they gave me 1 month to send them the docs, if I don't send it they will put a further restriction on the account ( the further restriction is that I won't be able to accept payments or send money to other people).

So, if they put that limitation on the account they will be able to link it to other PayPal accounts I am using with my website? Because I was using the one that got limited on my website.

This is not a permanent limitation, so I don't think they will link all the accounts right?

@NasterXchange 06-02-2020 04:34 PM

Re: What happens if you don't send docs

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evofox (Post 1097439)
Hi, I don't understand what happens when you have a PayPal account limited and you don't want to send the docs they are asking.

For example, I have one account that got limited and PayPal wants me to send them ID and supplier invoice, they gave me 1 month to send them the docs, if I don't send it they will put a further restriction on the account ( the further restriction is that I won't be able to accept payments or send money to other people).

So, if they put that limitation on the account they will be able to link it to other PayPal accounts I am using with my website? Because I was using the one that got limited on my website.

This is not a permanent limitation, so I don't think they will link all the accounts right?

Hi
as they said on their website, if you dont send the requested docs, there will be further limitation. However this will not permanently limit your account so you can get back your funds after 180 days. So you must submit them something otherwise you will never see again your funds.

Regarding the linking to your website, I didn't understand exactly.

Evofox 06-02-2020 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @NasterXchange (Post 1097457)
Hi

as they said on their website, if you dont send the requested docs, there will be further limitation. However this will not permanently limit your account so you can get back your funds after 180 days. So you must submit them something otherwise you will never see again your funds.

Regarding the linking to your website, I didn't understand exactly.

Before being limited I was using the account on my shopify website, now I switched to another PayPal account.. After the further limitation they will link and limit the new account I am using?

HangInThere 06-03-2020 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evofox (Post 1097461)
Before being limited I was using the account on my shopify website, now I switched to another PayPal account.. After the further limitation they will link and limit the new account I am using?

At this time, your account is limited - the type of limitation doesn't matter at all with regards to linking. If you create a new account with any common details, they are allowed to limit that account too (saying that you need to resolve the limitations on any other accounts first). It's just more likely to happen after the further restrictions are put in place.

A word of advice - if this is a genuine account, please take the limitation seriously. Your business will become a nightmare if you don't provide the info they are obliged to check (namely ID) - PayPal bans are lifetime and their linking algorithm is bound to catch you over and over again (assuming you use the same details).

EDIT: It appears that you are already using stealth accounts, so I guess you're asking if PayPal knows what website you're selling on. I can't confirm this: on one hand, it's super easy for them to find out your URL when you redirect customers to checkout, but I don't know if they actually use this approach. We use 2 PayPal accounts on our site - one for micropayments and one for larger ones - we've had no issues for 18 months so far. Hope that helps.

@NasterXchange 06-04-2020 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evofox (Post 1097461)

Normally if you have two different footprints for these accounts, I don't see any issue.
It's all about how you manage your paypal accounts...

Evofox 06-04-2020 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @NasterXchange (Post 1097735)
Normally if you have two different footprints for these accounts, I don't see any issue.
It's all about how you manage your paypal accounts...

The accounts are with different info and i login with different IP

@NasterXchange 06-05-2020 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evofox (Post 1097832)
The accounts are with different info and i login with different IP

hopefully not the same "machine"?

Evofox 06-05-2020 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @NasterXchange (Post 1098006)

Same PC, different user accounts

SaiJin 06-05-2020 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @NasterXchange (Post 1098006)

It doesn't matter if a PP account is on the same PC as long as he uses a different windows user act.

It'll be a different story if it's amazon.

Kajunrook 06-15-2020 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HangInThere (Post 1097608)
At this time, your account is limited - the type of limitation doesn't matter at all with regards to linking. If you create a new account with any common details, they are allowed to limit that account too (saying that you need to resolve the limitations on any other accounts first). It's just more likely to happen after the further restrictions are put in place.

A word of advice - if this is a genuine account, please take the limitation seriously. Your business will become a nightmare if you don't provide the info they are obliged to check (namely ID) - PayPal bans are lifetime and their linking algorithm is bound to catch you over and over again (assuming you use the same details).

EDIT: It appears that you are already using stealth accounts, so I guess you're asking if PayPal knows what website you're selling on. I can't confirm this: on one hand, it's super easy for them to find out your URL when you redirect customers to checkout, but I don't know if they actually use this approach. We use 2 PayPal accounts on our site - one for micropayments and one for larger ones - we've had no issues for 18 months so far. Hope that helps.

It says very plainly on PP the "channel" you are selling on each time you are paid!

@NasterXchange 06-17-2020 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1098013)
It doesn't matter if a PP account is on the same PC as long as he uses a different windows user act.

It'll be a different story if it's amazon.

Yes it's true but it does not make your life easier...

Temple 06-18-2020 11:52 AM

Contrary to what most think, it's not a bad idea to wait out on submitting documents sometimes.

For Example: You sell items, which has a higher than usual percentage of dispute, claim, or slow shipment. And if your buyers open a case you are stlll covered under paypal's seller protection because you are not completely limited. Where as if you give them the docs and they fail and permanently limit you, paypal can and may decide with your buyers even if you have valid tracking information or documentation solely because you then would no longer be covered under seller protection.

Mavi 06-19-2020 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HangInThere (Post 1097608)
EDIT: ... I don't know if they actually use this approach.

PP, all banks and all other payment systems and money transfer systems: They do not allow you to sell anything illegal.

They are very closely interested in what you are selling.
a) Sensitivity to digital products (many do not allow)
b) Hypersensitivity to Suppplements and Prescription / Non-Prescription Drug Sales
c) Sensitivity to gambling money

and they are also very interested in "WHO PAYS THE MONEY / SENDS THE MONEY". (Due to KYC or Money Laundering laws)

The forum only offers seller issues, but buyer accounts limitations are also common.

Evofox 06-25-2020 11:10 AM

So if I fail with the documents they will permanently limit my account.. And if I don't send them the docs they will only put a further limitation on the account,but I don't understand if with the further limitation there is a chance that they link my other PayPal account and limit that too. The other account has different info but I use it on the same website to receive payments.

I am talking about shopify website not ebay

SaiJin 06-25-2020 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @NasterXchange (Post 1100316)
Yes it's true but it does not make your life easier...

No, but in the long run it's much less headache.
I still do things manually which takes more time but again I haven't gotten suspended for at least 10+ years?

ilianpinpin 06-27-2020 06:15 AM

can't you just give them what they want

Romancevic 06-27-2020 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evofox (Post 1097439)

It’s better send to them a document. Otherwise they not gonna remove the limitations

Evofox 07-07-2020 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romancevic (Post 1102417)
It’s better send to them a document. Otherwise they not gonna remove the limitations

I know, but i can't find an answer to my problem, if i can't send them the supplier invoice they will put a further limitation on my account so i will not be able to send or receive money, but i don't care because this account is stealth.
The problem is if this account will be limited they can link it with my other account that i am using on my website?!? (account are with different details but both the 2 account are used to accept payment on the same shopify website).