Furious With PayPal!! - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 12-01-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Re: Furious With PayPal!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofit View Post
Little bit of an update on this:

The BBB originally said PayPal had to respond by 20th December... now it has changed to December 24th. I have a feeling that will probably change again because I doubt PayPal are going to respond to my BBB complaint on Christmas Eve.

I emailed aup@paypal.com and actually received an email in the message centre from a PayPal representative called Wayne. He just rehashed the same canned message they spam me with, but now I know this email actually gets to a staff member. I’m going to send another email to aup@paypal.com and keep pushing.

I do have ammo against them because their employee told me the actual reason for the limitation. They can’t hide behind their general vague excuse of “high risk or fraudulent behaviour”. I know the reason and I can prove it’s unfounded because I have a passport to prove I am who I say I am, so an IP address link shouldn’t matter.

I'm in the same situation but my account was stealth - sorry but I though BBB could only be used if your USA based am I wrong?
Also OP for financial omnibudsmen 10 month wait so don't expect to hear back soon
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-01-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyhustler88 View Post
I'm in the same situation but my account was stealth - sorry but I though BBB could only be used if your USA based am I wrong?
Also OP for financial omnibudsmen 10 month wait so don't expect to hear back soon
10 month wait? geez
Old 12-01-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
10 month wait? geez
Yes I just complained about a bank here in the UK in Feb 2020 and I won the case- the bank closed my account down wrong and I got approx $500 compensation plus the account re-opened - it was due to my sector of personal business...took them 10 months to resolve it and start looking into it....anyway just done a BBB on paypal for my stealth will let you know how it turns out -
Old 12-01-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyhustler88 View Post
Yes I just complained about a bank here in the UK in Feb 2020 and I won the case- the bank closed my account down wrong and I got approx $500 compensation plus the account re-opened - it was due to my sector of personal business...took them 10 months to resolve it and start looking into it....anyway just done a BBB on paypal for my stealth will let you know how it turns out -
Best of luck - pp could be worse just because of the amount of backlog and sheer ignoring on their side
Old 12-01-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Best of luck - pp could be worse just because of the amount of backlog and sheer ignoring on their side
thanks hoping to get the pp back as its $4000ish limited on there
Old 12-13-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 20%

Little update: still no resolution from PayPal. Financial services ombudsman is currently progressing with my claim. PayPal now ignoring emails sent to aup@paypal.com
Old 01-18-2021
Threadstarter  

Thought I would drop an update in here for you guys.

PayPal have responded twice to my complaint on better business bureau. They are completely ignoring everything I have said and are urging me to contact them via their message centre because they cannot deal with a UK account in the USA.

I’ve told them I’m not accepting their BS and that I have explored every local and regional option available to me with no resolution or help from PayPal. Therefore I am taking it to their main American offices for a resolution because the main offices are in San Jose.

I’ve told them that they could easily liaise with their colleagues that deal with UK accounts and have this situation resolved. Hiding behind what they call “jurisdictional limitations” is not going to wash with me.

Last edited by sickofit; 01-18-2021 at 07:34 AM.
Old 01-18-2021

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bytor3k View Post
But IF the BBB shaming works, I'm sure PP can whitelist an IP just as easily as they blacklist them
dont hold your breath !
Old 01-18-2021

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofit View Post
Thought I would drop an update in here for you guys.

PayPal have responded twice to my complaint on better business bureau. They are completely ignoring everything I have said and are urging me to contact them via their message centre because they cannot deal with a UK account in the USA.

I’ve told them I’m not accepting their BS and that I have explored every local and regional option available to me with no resolution or help from PayPal. Therefore I am taking it to their main American offices for a resolution because the main offices are in San Jose.

I’ve told them that they could easily liaise with their colleagues that deal with UK accounts and have this situation resolved. Hiding behind what they call “jurisdictional limitations” is not going to wash with me.
-----------------------
hindsight is always 20/20,you live in a building where wifi is included in rent,little do you know other tenants are selling and using Paypal,how many tenants are there?
if you have your own ISP ,this would not happen,but how would one know?but now you know.
did you go to Paypal seller forum,there are volunteers and Paypal reps there?
You have exhausted all the help you can get on this forum,since it is not a stealth account,you should go to Paypal seller forum and see if a rep would look into your case.
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
drakehound (01-18-2021)
Old 01-19-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
-----------------------
hindsight is always 20/20,you live in a building where wifi is included in rent,little do you know other tenants are selling and using Paypal,how many tenants are there?
if you have your own ISP ,this would not happen,but how would one know?but now you know.
did you go to Paypal seller forum,there are volunteers and Paypal reps there?
You have exhausted all the help you can get on this forum,since it is not a stealth account,you should go to Paypal seller forum and see if a rep would look into your case.
I’ve posted on there 3 times and the post just gets ignored and ends up going onto page 2, 3 etc. Then nobody looks at it.

I’m gonna have to get myself a stealth PayPal and a stealth eBay because it’s affecting my ability to make extra cash. I could really use it right now during the pandemic. The trouble is, I cant afford to buy a new eBay account with feedback and I would need to use a new eBay because my current eBay would be linked to my limited PayPal account, as far as I am aware.

It’s such a shame because I have 100% positive feedback too. 🤦*♂️
The Following User Says Thank You to sickofit For This Useful Post:
drakehound (01-28-2021)