USA Paypal 180 Limited, why ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 11-19-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 19%
Default USA Paypal 180 Limited, why ?

I discuss with some of my friends.They told me that if we don't sell the high value products, the paypal will be safe. Have anyone known about this ?
According to the experience, if we sell less than 400 dollars on eBay, the Paypal won't be limited ? Is it real ?
Or for US Paypal, how can you keep it safe to withdraw or receive the money.
Thanks for your help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-19-2020

Longevity: 20%
Default Re: USA Paypal 180 Limited, why ?

I honestly think PayPal just limit accounts because they feel like it, especially if the accounts have a reasonable sim of money in the balance.
Old 11-19-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by masarap View Post
Of course... NOT
they do not randomly suspend accounts because they want to steal you money. PayPal is not yet that too desperate. Of course, there's always a reason. And you know it for sure
If that is the case, then explain to me why I can use my PayPal for months and months buying items on eBay, receive a small gifted payment from a friend to cover shipping an item to her in the USA but then as soon as I sell my first item on eBay, get good feedback ... eBay release the hold on the funds of the first sale and PayPal immediately limits my account. They request passport etc, I provide everything they want and they permanently limit my account because of an IP address link to a male who had a PayPal account suspended. If they link accounts based on this ridiculous IP linking - why wait until there are significant funds in the account before limiting? Why not limit immediately or after the first small payment was received?

They are crooked.
Old 11-19-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by masarap View Post
It is advisable not to receive a lot of funds when the account is new.
Do not sell any high risk items in your first month, and let paypal to somewhat trust you and be considered as 'high risk'. Else you will be suspended indefinitely right away!
I am just doing this now. Just can't know the right reason caused this.Thanks.
Old 11-19-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofit View Post
If that is the case, then explain to me why I can use my PayPal for months and months buying items on eBay, receive a small gifted payment from a friend to cover shipping an item to her in the USA but then as soon as I sell my first item on eBay, get good feedback ... eBay release the hold on the funds of the first sale and PayPal immediately limits my account. They request passport etc, I provide everything they want and they permanently limit my account because of an IP address link to a male who had a PayPal account suspended. If they link accounts based on this ridiculous IP linking - why wait until there are significant funds in the account before limiting? Why not limit immediately or after the first small payment was received?

They are crooked.
Agree. They won't give us the real reason , just tell us something they would. Make no sense for us to protect our right. Have you solved your own Paypal now ? Or just purchase one new for yourselves ?
Old 11-19-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Paypal nor ebay typically tell you why they are suspended.. Otherwise, it would hurt their bots. It's usually some kind of linking, or high risk thing you did.
Old 11-20-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzitigua View Post
Agree. They won't give us the real reason , just tell us something they would. Make no sense for us to protect our right. Have you solved your own Paypal now ? Or just purchase one new for yourselves ?

I haven’t solved the issue yet. The irony of my situation is that the account was a genuine account, genuine details and all my real information. Every document I submitted to them was legit... yet they still screw me over.

I literally did nothing that would be considered high risk. The item I sold was a collectible vinyl LP ... I had no financial links with anyone else on the account, I hadn’t purchased anything questionable or risky. Literally just a normal account.
Old 11-20-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
Paypal nor ebay typically tell you why they are suspended.. Otherwise, it would hurt their bots. It's usually some kind of linking, or high risk thing you did.
With me, the PayPal representative was shocked that I had been limited permanently and actually felt bad for me. She told me it was limited because of an IP address link with another user who had previously been limited by PayPal. The user was male and was someone who must’ve used the same shared network as myself. I proved who I was with all my personal information. I even went so far as to get a statement from my buyer saying they were not going to be sending the item back and there was no chargeback risk to PayPal. They don’t care. I have a case ongoing with the better business bureau right now because PayPal literally ignore me, hang up and refuse to even correspond with me via email or message.
Old 11-22-2020

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

If they link accounts based on this ridiculous IP linking - why wait until there are significant funds in the account before limiting? Why not limit immediately or after the first small payment was received?
----------------
Both Paypal and Ebay use bots to roam the site 24/7,there must be hundred of thousands of new listings/transaction each day and yours is not the only one and there are more than one bot roaming.each has its own set of criteria .
Old 11-22-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofit View Post
With me, the PayPal representative was shocked that I had been limited permanently and actually felt bad for me. She told me it was limited because of an IP address link with another user who had previously been limited by PayPal. The user was male and was someone who must’ve used the same shared network as myself. I proved who I was with all my personal information. I even went so far as to get a statement from my buyer saying they were not going to be sending the item back and there was no chargeback risk to PayPal. They don’t care. I have a case ongoing with the better business bureau right now because PayPal literally ignore me, hang up and refuse to even correspond with me via email or message.
Why not just go and make several new accounts with the stealth guide ?
Otherwise this fight is just going to waste a lot of your time and energy
Old 11-22-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Why not just go and make several new accounts with the stealth guide ?
Otherwise this fight is just going to waste a lot of your time and energy
because it is not free.
Old 11-22-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzitigua View Post
I discuss with some of my friends.They told me that if we don't sell the high value products, the paypal will be safe. Have anyone known about this ?
According to the experience, if we sell less than 400 dollars on eBay, the Paypal won't be limited ? Is it real ?
Or for US Paypal, how can you keep it safe to withdraw or receive the money.
Thanks for your help.
--------------------
You are in HK,you can sell on Ebay USA from HK and use your HK paypal account to accept payments/
New account selling high risk,high price items may get your payment withheld upto 21 days or 3 days until your tracking shows delivered.

You dont want to open a US paypal account as you would not be able to send or spend your Paypal fund unless you give them your SSN and physical address in US and your DOB,your only option would be to transfer to a US bank account.or a bank debit card issued by a US bank