[Account Restored Experience] Permanent Limitation was unlocked - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 11-23-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 19%
Default [Account Restored Experience] Permanent Limitation was unlocked

Why I want to share this experience

Hi, there. I want to share my experience that how to fight to Paypal and ask them to restore my account because I googled about Paypal account limited and I hardly find useful information except this forum and thead of “HangInThere”. I tried to follow all the instructions HangInThere provided. Finally, I restored my account successfully. Thanks to Aspkin forum and HangInThere, I write it down and hope it’s useful to others. Please forgive my awful English because I am not a native speaker.

Important Hints

1.I am not an American, I don’t have SSN(Social Security number)

I believe many users have this concern. I own an American company, so I have EIN instead of SSN. Paypal request us to fill in not only EIN but SSN.

2. BBB plays an important role in this fight.

I’ve tried to send email to executiveoffice@paypal.com but in vain. No one replied me.
BBB https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/san-jose/p...nc-1216-210387 is better, Paypal must give us a reply.

3. Prepare all documents Paypal request

Paypal requested a lot of documents. Don’t hesitate and be patient, just summit them.

What happened?

My Paypal account was permanently limited recently. Paypal just emailed me ” You can no longer do business with PayPal” without any explanation. In the first time, I asked for help in Paypal account. For sure, they just said sorry without any explanation, even though any chance to explain.
I tried to recall what happened and searched all keywords about “Paypal Limitation”
Meanwhile, I’ve kept trying to contact Paypal customer service 3 times. They told me surely I had highly risk suspicion to deceive and there’s no way to restore my account. They didn’t tell me which policy I disobeyed.

Communicate with Paypal via BBB

When you fill in a complaint on BBB website, they will give you a response ASAP even though the severe pandemic in the US. If I count the summit day as Day 0. At Day 10, Paypal gave me a response. The content was a canned message that my account involved in deceiving Paypal. Apparently, Paypal didn’t review my account. They said their decision won’t be changed.
BUT DO NOT ABANDON! I asked Paypal to review my account via BBB again. This time, it took 15 days. At Day 26. A guy from executive office of Paypal said they’ve reviewed my account and asked me to provide more information about my business. After I provided all documents they requested, Paypal restored my account.

What documents do Paypal need?

Paypal requested me to provide passport, supplier information, invoice, what you are selling, which website you are selling on, and SSN. I am actually not American, I don’t have SSN, I summited my EIN document in that blank. At Day 28, Paypal restored my account.(Day 28)

Conclusions

Paypal brutally suspended my account without any warning. The fight is very tough and I had felt desperate and helpless but I didn’t give up and do all I can do to save my account. I hope this thread will help those users who haven’t done anything wrong. Despite you are told “permanently limited”, you still need to give it a try and never give up.
The Following User Says Thank You to Topkins For This Useful Post:
boang (11-23-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-23-2020

Default Re: [Account Restored Experience] Permanent Limitation was unlocked

Good share mate. I think you can win this fight against paypal if you have everything well documented and Legit. Congrats on this.
Old 11-23-2020

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 41%

Congratulations.
Old 11-23-2020

Longevity: 33%

I can’t find something contact for italian Paypal , Any advice ?
Old 11-26-2020

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topkins View Post

Hi, there. I want to share my experience that how to fight to Paypal and ask them to restore my account because I googled about Paypal account limited and I hardly find useful information except this forum and thead of “HangInThere”. I tried to follow all the instructions HangInThere provided. Finally, I restored my account successfully. Thanks to Aspkin forum and HangInThere, I write it down and hope it’s useful to others. Please forgive my awful English because I am not a native speaker.

Important Hints

was account stealth or legit

I believe many users have this concern. I own an American company, so I have EIN instead of SSN. Paypal request us to fill in not only EIN but SSN.

I’ve tried to send email to executiveoffice@paypal.com but in vain. No one replied me.
BBB https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/san-jose/p...nc-1216-210387 is better, Paypal must give us a reply.

Paypal requested a lot of documents. Don’t hesitate and be patient, just summit them.

What happened?

My Paypal account was permanently limited recently. Paypal just emailed me ” You can no longer do business with PayPal” without any explanation. In the first time, I asked for help in Paypal account. For sure, they just said sorry without any explanation, even though any chance to explain.
I tried to recall what happened and searched all keywords about “Paypal Limitation”
Meanwhile, I’ve kept trying to contact Paypal customer service 3 times. They told me surely I had highly risk suspicion to deceive and there’s no way to restore my account. They didn’t tell me which policy I disobeyed.

When you fill in a complaint on BBB website, they will give you a response ASAP even though the severe pandemic in the US. If I count the summit day as Day 0. At Day 10, Paypal gave me a response. The content was a canned message that my account involved in deceiving Paypal. Apparently, Paypal didn’t review my account. They said their decision won’t be changed.
BUT DO NOT ABANDON! I asked Paypal to review my account via BBB again. This time, it took 15 days. At Day 26. A guy from executive office of Paypal said they’ve reviewed my account and asked me to provide more information about my business. After I provided all documents they requested, Paypal restored my account.

Paypal requested me to provide passport, supplier information, invoice, what you are selling, which website you are selling on, and SSN. I am actually not American, I don’t have SSN, I summited my EIN document in that blank. At Day 28, Paypal restored my account.(Day 28)

Conclusions

Paypal brutally suspended my account without any warning. The fight is very tough and I had felt desperate and helpless but I didn’t give up and do all I can do to save my account. I hope this thread will help those users who haven’t done anything wrong. Despite you are told “permanently limited”, you still need to give it a try and never give up.
was account stealth or legit OP??
Old 11-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Just a normal operation account
Old 11-27-2020

Quote:

Important Hints

THANK YOU SO MUCH This thread helps us and our forum...i am in the same position with an account so reading EVERYDAY as much as I can...

What happened?

Conclusions

Thanks so much for sharing and posting helps our community- I am trying to get an account back so this helps me massively as I am here 24/7 studying, reading to try work out how to get it back..Uk based sadly so seems more difficult
Old 11-27-2020

Quote:
Just a normal operation account
so not stealth? interesting
Old 11-30-2020

Even though i did follow PayPal Staff's advice.Sadly that the final result we got was that both of our accounts were restricted.

I written an appeal and waiting for there response
Old 12-01-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by endless1 View Post
Even though i did follow PayPal Staff's advice.Sadly that the final result we got was that both of our accounts were restricted.

won't hold your breath i did the appeal 5 mins - auto reply..its impossible they even read it lol
Old 12-01-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:

Make sure you get other backup accounts going
Old 12-01-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Make sure you get other backup accounts going
Yep i would agree 200%
Old 12-04-2020

Longevity: 23%

Quote:

Do you have any answer from PayPal yet?
I’m in same situation. My account is not stealth.
I sent an appeal yesterday and waiting.
Old 12-05-2020

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyhustler88 View Post
Thanks so much for sharing and posting helps our community- I am trying to get an account back so this helps me massively as I am here 24/7 studying, reading to try work out how to get it back..Uk based sadly so seems more difficult

Any update ? Sucess ?
Old 12-05-2020

Longevity: 20%

BBB also works if you have legit funds locked in the account
Old 12-05-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

That is true. BBB got my funds back on one account, where they wouldn't let me add a bank etc..
The Following User Says Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
mrstealth99 (12-07-2020)
Old 12-05-2020

wow gunna do bbb now i filed it wrong they told me thxs