I sell digital items. Got limited. Was just restored by God. Have a question! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 01-31-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%
Default Got account limited, I sold digital goods. Was just restored by God. Have a question!

Ok, so my account was limited at the end of December(my account, not a stealth), I sold digital products that Im not authorized to, I thought it was that or the amount of transactions I had in a short period? Either way when my account was limited I thought it was all over for my account. I waited til Friday, almost a month, to send them the info they wanted not sure on what to do.

They wanted:

-My ID(no problem)
-questions on like 10 transactions
-proof of fulfilment on a couple transactions
-invoice from supplier

So I hadn't posted here before now, but I was reading into tons of posts from people who were temp. Limited and from what I saw it looked like I was toast and was gonna get the 180 day ban. Thought about sending ⊗⊗⊗⊗ invoices, read here that barely works but does sometimes. Rarely for digital items��

Also read on here on other people's posts that paypal doesn't like screenshots as proof either, but that was all I could send them for the proof of fulfillment...was screenshots, so I sent them anyway. Plus the questions on my transactions I ended up typing a few paragraphs about the item I sold and posted the same for each one.

For my invoice I typed up a word doc and explained my situation that I make the items myself and I don't have a supplier for an invoice..I just figured whatever, I have a 99% chance of a 6 month ban, it sucks but what can I do.

Wasn't expecting anything til atleast Monday...looked at my email and I saw "your account has been restored" I'm in shock. But yeah, I'm done selling digital items for now, especially ones I'm not supposed to and ebay kicked me. I just want my $800 in there.

So on to my QUESTION:
I've heard of people getting restored then they go to withdraw all their funds at once and get limited again. I definitely don't want this to happen again. So I probably shouldn't try to send my $800 all at once right? Should I do $200 increments spread out over a few days, or should I do two $400 withdrawals?

I don't transfer it to my bank because whenever I try to even before I was limited. Paypal always "encounters an error" or says "something's not right" when trying to send it to my bank and none of their support is able to figure out why. That doesn't matter to me though really, I just end up transfering it to my girlfriend who then sends it to me. But should I send her my balance in small increments? To avoid another limit trigger? I've heard transferring it all too quickly can get you limited again.

I would really appreciate any help on the best way to withdraw my money to avoid triggering a second limit on my account. Sorry for the damn story lol

Last edited by Nowayman; 01-31-2021 at 01:19 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-31-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: I sell digital items. Got limited. Was just restored by God. Have a question!

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

https://youtu.be/TLcuTISVs3s

Kind of a tough read - recommend spacing out future posts to make it easier on the eyes.
Old 01-31-2021

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 89%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: I sell digital items. Got limited. Was just restored by God. Have a question!

you can try small amount,under $50 and see what happens.
what is your bank which PAYPAL has problem transferring?
Old 01-31-2021
Threadstarter  

Chime. But I've heard people usually have no issue with chime and some have had issues.
The more important question I have is how many transfers should I do to avoid a second limitation. I've heard of people transferring too much money at once to their banks after they have their account restored. And end up tripping paypal again and getting limited a second time.
Old 01-31-2021
Banned

literally just been limited again on one of my paypal accounts for a second time, asking for ID, invoices, and about 10 transactions. Fkn annoyed as fk right now. Had 2.5k the first time they limited and i got it restored. This time i have 1.6k on the account. Could have been much worse since i sell around 2000-2500 a week so could have potentially had 5k-10k in there since i have 21 day ebay holds. submitted everything tomrow , will let u guys know if i get through. p.s its a stealth pp account
Old 01-31-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by alhabsy View Post
literally just been limited again on one of my paypal accounts for a second time, asking for ID, invoices, and about 10 transactions. Fkn annoyed as fk right now. Had 2.5k the first time they limited and i got it restored. This time i have 1.6k on the account. Could have been much worse since i sell around 2000-2500 a week so could have potentially had 5k-10k in there since i have 21 day ebay holds. submitted everything tomrow , will let u guys know if i get through. p.s its a stealth pp account
That blows. A second time? Yeah that def. Could've been worse especially making that much weekly. Do you sell digital/high-risk items?

Question for you though, when you got it restored the first time. Did you withdraw the full 2.5k you had immediately? Or in smaller increments?

I've only got $800 in mine, but I don't wanna withdraw it all to my bank or transfer it to a friend too quickly and get limited again. How should I do it?
Old 02-02-2021
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayman View Post
That blows. A second time? Yeah that def. Could've been worse especially making that much weekly. Do you sell digital/high-risk items?

Question for you though, when you got it restored the first time. Did you withdraw the full 2.5k you had immediately? Or in smaller increments?

I've only got $800 in mine, but I don't wanna withdraw it all to my bank or transfer it to a friend too quickly and get limited again. How should I do it?
When it got restored first time and it had 2.5k in it, i withdrew in two lots of 1k each then with the other 500$ i bought more stock with it.

Just had an email back for my limitation, they gave me the dreaded 'we are initiatiing the closure of your paypal account' RIP 1.5K LOL

I even sent them the exact same docs as before and this time could provide track numbers for each transaction they requested about. Corrupt ass company. Oh well, you live and you learn. Just cheesed that they are now holding around £4000 across four paypal accounts for 180 days.

Ive got one pogger fully verified paypal so i just its just back to grinding eh.

ALSO: I have one paypal account that should have funds avaialble ont he feb 20th, so il update this thread if i can withdraw the funds. It is £400 and this account was closed in teh exact same way as my otehr accounts. I only use PP for eBay BTW
Old 02-14-2021

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by alhabsy View Post
When it got restored first time and it had 2.5k in it, i withdrew in two lots of 1k each then with the other 500$ i bought more stock with it.

Just had an email back for my limitation, they gave me the dreaded 'we are initiatiing the closure of your paypal account' RIP 1.5K LOL

I even sent them the exact same docs as before and this time could provide track numbers for each transaction they requested about. Corrupt ass company. Oh well, you live and you learn. Just cheesed that they are now holding around £4000 across four paypal accounts for 180 days.

Ive got one pogger fully verified paypal so i just its just back to grinding eh.

ALSO: I have one paypal account that should have funds avaialble ont he feb 20th, so il update this thread if i can withdraw the funds. It is £400 and this account was closed in teh exact same way as my otehr accounts. I only use PP for eBay BTW
I am sure it will not if you got AUP. But good luck.