became powerseller today,paypal got limited,pls HELP!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 10-19-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Arrow became powerseller today,paypal got limited,pls HELP!!!

This is very ridiculous! I accepted ebay's invitation to be a powerseller today and I have 100% rating, right after that I received paypal Notification of Limited Account Access RXI042. (A recent review of your account detected suspicious activity regarding the receipt or withdrawal of funds. While we investigate this matter, access to your account is limited.)

my ebay is still good. policy compliance is in high standard as i checked under seller dashboard.

Does this mean I shouldn't have accepted the invitation from ebay?

Paypal asked me to
1. provide proof of delivery
2. provide invoices (date of purchase,name of wholesaler/supplier,item description,amount paid...)
3.provide supplier contact info (phone # and address)

Here is my problem, please do help me, I dont know what to do now...

1.I've been selling electronic delivery software on ebay, I know it's against ebay policy by listing them in regular fixed price listings, it's only allowed in classified ads, but I never mentioned that everything will be emailed. I said I would mail out all the info. But usually after I got the payment from buyers, I email them the info and also mention that if they want, I would mail them the same thing, none of them ever has asked me to do so, they always emailed me back and asked me not do mail anything cuz email info is good enough. So basically I've never mailed anything out, so I don't have any proof of delivery. How can I provide proof of shipping? Do I just tell paypal that I never mail anything cuz no buyers have ever asked me to do so? I can find some emails to show that they don't want me to mail anything. Should I do this or what should I do?

2. I do not have any invoices from my supplier, he is quite reliable, I have been paying him by western union. And I never keep any receipts for my western union payment either. he is in Asia.

Any good advice on making a good invoice that can let me pass paypal's investigation?

Do they really call the supplier if he speaks a different language? I can provide an active phone number, a real phone # of my supplier, but he is in Asia and his English is not very good as I know from our regular conversation on MSN, I dont think he can talk to paypal on the phone in English.

If paypal finds that I'm buying from Asia, will they limit my account forever for their so-called security reason?

Should I make up a company name when I'm doing the invoice?

What is a perfect invoice for my case? Can anybody kindly let me know please???

If I don't pass the investigation of paypal, when paypal will give me the money back as I still have over 1k in the account.

Are there any authorized sellers here providing this kind of service to help resolve paypal issues? Please let me know.

Any advice and help would be greatly appreciated. thank you!!!

Last edited by de2009; 10-19-2009 at 01:50 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-19-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

ok few suggestions, Im sure there will be more;

how far back do they want proof of shipping? the most recent ones if no feedback left yet, you could mail something to them like a thank you note and keep proof..

or you could say goods value doesnt warrant paid for postal tracking, so no proof kept. However if you could possibly get any receipts for non-tracked postage from anywhere, family, garbage can at post office!!!

ok, supplier, well is it a product that can reasonably be sourced genuinely from Asia? If so, the supplier could make you an invoice if asked. Will they call, unlikely but it has been known.. .

If it is a product that is best not admitting that you get from there, well be creative and the invoice could have a throwaway phone number, in case of a call......or a closed outlet you know about, so they cant call....

Another alternative, except, not sure how it would turn out for you is that actually, sending electronically is not such a crime, and usually gets a warning or even two before suspension IF ebay sees it on your listings. How they would react to you admitting youve been doing it this many times for so long, I dont know, you could plead that you didnt know perhaps..not sure if its a risk though.....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 10-19-2009 at 03:15 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to oompaloompa For This Useful Post:
de2009 (10-19-2009)
Old 10-19-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
ok few suggestions, Im sure there will be more;

how far back do they want proof of shipping? the most recent ones if no feedback left yet, you could mail something to them like a thank you note and keep proof..

or you could say goods value doesnt warrant paid for postal tracking, so no proof kept. However if you could possibly get any receipts for non-tracked postage from anywhere, family, garbage can at post office!!!

ok, supplier, well is it a product that can reasonably be sourced genuinely from Asia? If so, the supplier could make you an invoice if asked. Will they call, unlikely but it has been known.. .

If it is a product that is best not admitting that you get from there, well be creative and the invoice could have a throwaway phone number, in case of a call......or a closed outlet you know about, so they cant call....

Another alternative, except, not sure how it would turn out for you is that actually, sending electronically is not such a crime, and usually gets a warning or even two before suspension IF ebay sees it on your listings. How they would react to you admitting youve been doing it this many times for so long, I dont know, you could plead that you didnt know perhaps..not sure if its a risk though.....
thank you for all the advice.

they need 5 most recent transactions that paid on Oct 18 and Oct 19. im actually going to mail some thank you letter with tracking, no matter how much gonna cost me, this is the best way i think.

Last edited by de2009; 10-19-2009 at 03:41 PM.
Old 10-19-2009
Threadstarter  

also they want the proof of sufficient inventory for the 5 transactions under "provide invoice" section
Old 10-19-2009

Longevity: 87%

This is no big deal. You need to pull through this. If you are a serious seller, you will have to face another limitation once your monthly sales reach certain value. At that time, they will ask for driver license, health card, location verification, bank statement, credit card statement (could be just some of them).

Once they get your everything on file, they will stop bothering you unless you do something wrong. At that time, instead of limiting you, which is nonsense as they have nothing to ask for, they will apply a reserve on your paypal balance.

Your current limitation is easy. Send out thank you letter. DO nothing until all letters reach your buyers. Before that, do not provide other information as that may trigger an early review of your account and paypal will send you additional information request to keep you busy.

Please be ready that this may take one month, but keep in your mind that you will pull through this. Anything else, you may pm me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metroline For This Useful Post:
de2009 (10-19-2009)
Old 10-19-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by metroline View Post
This is no big deal. You need to pull through this. If you are a serious seller, you will have to face another limitation once your monthly sales reach certain value. At that time, they will ask for driver license, health card, location verification, bank statement, credit card statement (could be just some of them).

Once they get your everything on file, they will stop bothering you unless you do something wrong. At that time, instead of limiting you, which is nonsense as they have nothing to ask for, they will apply a reserve on your paypal balance.

Your current limitation is easy. Send out thank you letter. DO nothing until all letters reach your buyers. Before that, do not provide other information as that may trigger an early review of your account and paypal will send you additional information request to keep you busy.

Please be ready that this may take one month, but keep in your mind that you will pull through this. Anything else, you may pm me.
thank you so much, i just sent you a PM.