If my stealth Paypal gets limited due to tax id info not given, can I still cash out? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 03-26-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default If my stealth Paypal gets limited due to tax id info not given, can I still cash out?

Hi,,

So my stealth paypals are getting limited due to not providing tax status,

my question is once they become limited will I be able to take the money out of it without entering any ssn or anything? Or will the money be locked until tax info is sent.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-26-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 18%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: If my stealth Paypal gets limited due to tax id info not given, can I still cash

Well the money will be locked for 180 days regardless.
Then technically you should be able to get those funds withdrawn - assuming you have a US bank acct already attached to the paypal.
And then they can always come up with any reason to complicate the process and prevent you from getting those funds.
Bottom line - its a gamble.
Old 03-26-2021
Threadstarter  

Default Re: If my stealth Paypal gets limited due to tax id info not given, can I still cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Well the money will be locked for 180 days regardless.
Then technically you should be able to get those funds withdrawn - assuming you have a US bank acct already attached to the paypal.
And then they can always come up with any reason to complicate the process and prevent you from getting those funds.
Bottom line - its a gamble.
Damn. I never put in a bank because I was having a problem where I was wasting banks. I only did VCC for verification.

So I went from using a bad state for a paypal account, they wanted my ssn after first sale, but someone told me the state I registered in was crap, so I got a new paypal in texas , but today teh first sale went through and I got a slightly different message saying they want my photo id or else they will limit my account. I'm feeling screwed.
Old 03-26-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 50%

For a decade we've been telling people to verify and confirm the PP before even linking it to eBay...

You were wasting banks because you keep making bad accounts that keep getting suspended or your activity triggers the suspension?
Old 03-26-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
For a decade we've been telling people to verify and confirm the PP before even linking it to eBay...

You were wasting banks because you keep making bad accounts that keep getting suspended or your activity triggers the suspension?
That's weird because I have paypal stealths that work just fine with no bank info put in but only vcc put in. The ebay never got suspended it's fine, but this particular paypal wants photo id, is that always the case for paypal's with NO bank attached because if so I have accounts that never got this.

So when I say wasting banks, weirdly after I'd attach bank to paypals initally it would take about 7 to 14 days before linking to ebay would be allowed. It would give the message can't connect right now. So I found skipping bank was easier and didn't affect ebay getting suspended. But do you think this is reason paypal wants my photo after first sale, it finds it suspicous that I just have vcc, and no bank? Paypal is from state of texas.

Last edited by thepianoman; 03-27-2021 at 11:38 AM.
Old 03-27-2021

Longevity: 19%

I also run a couple of stealth accounts with NO bank account confirmed and still able to withdraw PayPal balance to bank acccount and haven't ran across any limitation problems. Also doing very expensive transactions where they'd be more prone to cause a trigger and still nothing. I think it depends on how you run the account and just depends on what day it is that day. There's really no telling
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadyhero1002 For This Useful Post:
rsot (03-27-2021), thepianoman (03-27-2021)
Old 03-27-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepianoman View Post
Damn. I never put in a bank because I was having a problem where I was wasting banks. I only did VCC for verification.

So I went from using a bad state for a paypal account, they wanted my ssn after first sale, but someone told me the state I registered in was crap, so I got a new paypal in texas , but today teh first sale went through and I got a slightly different message saying they want my photo id or else they will limit my account. I'm feeling screwed.
If all there asking for is an ID you can easily provide that if you be creative... or ask around and see if anyone can help you out with that.
Old 03-27-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadyhero1002 View Post
If all there asking for is an ID you can easily provide that if you be creative... or ask around and see if anyone can help you out with that.
ya I thought about doing that but I'm not sure if I'll just drop the account. I'm just really bothered by paypal wanting id on first sale, it adds in a lot more money to get creative.
Old 03-27-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadyhero1002 View Post
I also run a couple of stealth accounts with NO bank account confirmed and still able to withdraw PayPal balance to bank acccount and haven't ran across any limitation problems. Also doing very expensive transactions where they'd be more prone to cause a trigger and still nothing. I think it depends on how you run the account and just depends on what day it is that day. There's really no telling
yes I find it easier too because whenever I try to add banks to paypal initially, I have trouble linking account to ebay where it says can't connect right now, then I have to wait a week or two.

Do you think by not having a bank attached to this new paypal, caused it to ask for ID on first sale. Have you ever had this happen?
Old 03-27-2021

Quote:
yes I find it easier too because whenever I try to add banks to paypal initially, I have trouble linking account to ebay where it says can't connect right now, then I have to wait a week or two.

Do you think by not having a bank attached to this new paypal, caused it to ask for ID on first sale. Have you ever had this happen?
Can't tell you for certain what caused it. As to them requesting docs on first sale, I don't run ALOT of accounts like some people here might but the ones I do none of them had been requested to give any type of documents on the very first sale. It's usually after I'm done selling cheap things for a couple of weeks and sell a really expensive item that is when they requested docs which that makes perfect sense.
Old 03-28-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:

What are the other elements of your setup? Phone, IP, etc?
Old 03-31-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Real sim card, ipburg Residential Proxy , new user , new email, new stealth info.. all of the following, but again I didn't enter a bank into paypal just vcc.

I had problems with entering banks before, they made it to where the ebay's said can't link right now and I'd have to wait like 2 weeks or so and keep trying.

Paypal is in state of Texas. Could it be the 48$ item I sold?
Old 03-31-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Real sim card, ipburg Residential Proxy , new user , new email, new stealth info.. all of the following, but again I didn't enter a bank into paypal just vcc.

I had problems with entering banks before, they made it to where the ebay's said can't link right now and I'd have to wait like 2 weeks or so and keep trying.

Paypal is in state of Texas. Could it be the 48$ item I sold?
Old 03-31-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

when you account reaches the 20k and 200 item threshold and you haven't supplied tax number..... you cant receive more funds, that is it. You can still withdraw.
Old 03-31-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 50%

Quote:

As I have mentioned with people in the past only because you got lucky a few times, doesn't mean that it's the right thing to do for the accounts.

Could be the type of bank that you added, could be something else, I don't know since I have no clue how you make your accounts.

But do what you wanna do, it's your account.
Old 04-02-2021
Banned

Longevity: 46%

I was able to withdraw on one of my accounts that had the same issue. So you should be able to.