My Paypal horror story - With a good outcome - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 10-23-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default My Paypal horror story - With a good outcome

Hi guys.

Well my paypal got limited 2 weeks ago, its in my girlfriends brothers name and it was a limitation all down to the fact that i had to upgrade my shop and move address.

I provided everything they needed. ⊗⊗⊗⊗d some invoices, provided trackers etc. Everytime i uploaded something it wasnt good enough

"we cant see the suppliers address"
"we need a supplier number"

So, biting my lip i went back and did it all again...

"We now need an authorised dealer agreement between your supplier and the maker"

This i know i couldnt get, surely its all confidential? Anyway i made one up. I few logo's here and there and hey presto a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ PDF that looked awesome. I fail to see why they wanted this as i currently have 32,000 feedback on eBay and only 2 neutrals from a recent postal strike.

Next up came this cracker...

"your passport photo is too close up"

And again

"its too far away"

It was like these guys were looking for any excuse to limit my account. So late last night i did an all or nothing. I scanned in so many photos of one passport and i got the golden "account access restored" email.

The thing is guys, if you CAN provide all the info they have to accept. I found the best way to deal with these inbreeds is to always always keep your cool. These f*ckers will limit you if you act the high and mighty trust me i know. They are unemotional droids who are possibly the result of a sh*tty life and a failed police application.

I employ 13 people. 13 people with wives and families and they couldnt give a toss about that.

So once again, keep your cool. Provide them with all sorts of crap. And dont give them a reason, if your account gets limited there are 100,000 people with the same problem. I would love to set up a merchant account and link it with my eBay but my supplier only accepts Paypal... :O(

We all hate paypal, hate what its become and hate where its going. But if its the only way we can sell then so be it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kojak For This Useful Post:
camouflage (09-13-2017)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-23-2009

Longevity: 84%

lol. thats ****ed up. unfortunately thats how i feel when i deal with paypal.

they make you go through so many hoops just to sell 1 item

"So late last night i did an all or nothing. I scanned in so many photos of one passport and i got the golden "account access restored" email."

LOL i have been in the same situation with paypal. I imagine you desperately sending in passport photos and paypal finding excuse after excuse to keep your money
Old 09-12-2017

Longevity: 50%
Default Re: My Paypal horror story - With a good outcome

Used to build strong accounts...so i can make 10-20k on each a month. Had them limited one by one, now i just build ones to get 1-3k on each. If they got limit, i even don't try to restore them.
Old 09-12-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartguy View Post
Used to build strong accounts...so i can make 10-20k on each a month. Had them limited one by one, now i just build ones to get 1-3k on each. If they got limit, i even don't try to restore them.
This was posted in 2009. Both Paypal and eBay worked very differently back then.
Old 09-12-2017

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiN4RY View Post
This was posted in 2009. Both Paypal and eBay worked very differently back then.
But it is still not worth the time if you got limited right?