Withdrawal of money from limited paypal (Very Important Question) - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2009
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

Here is a screenshot of an account I have limited right now. I obviously have removed my balance and my bank account details so that PayPal can't track me down, but it gives you an idea. See the form field where I can input the amount I'd like to withdraw?

The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-31-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 84%

Is the 180 days passed on that account or not yet? If not yet, can you tell us in how much time it will? Otherwise, can you tell us for how much time it is passed the 180days limitation? (Its because I would also be interested to know if there is a time limit to withdraw your money from a 180days limited account)

Last edited by anyways; 10-31-2009 at 11:15 AM.
Old 10-31-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts

Your screenshot seems for a paypal account that might have limitations removed. Are you saying that this account has the 180 days limitation? What date is it
Old 10-31-2009
Executive [VIP]

This account with the above screenshot is actually toast. Completely. They denied the appeal because I refused to send in the documentation. I can still login and check the history, edit my details, etc. But I can't receive payments or send payments. If I enter an amount and withdraw, it will say that I can't perform this action because the account is limited. It is limited for another 5 months, so I can't tell you until then, but it's the same on all my accounts that were limited previously. Once the 6 months are up, I can enter the amount and it won't tell me that I can't withdraw. I can just make the transfers normally. It still tells me on the main account page that it's limited, though. When the balance hits $0, it will tell me that the account is permanently limited with a balance of $0 and it won't let me login anymore.
Old 10-31-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
This account with the above screenshot is actually toast. Completely. They denied the appeal because I refused to send in the documentation. I can still login and check the history, edit my details, etc. But I can't receive payments or send payments. If I enter an amount and withdraw, it will say that I can't perform this action because the account is limited. It is limited for another 5 months, so I can't tell you until then, but it's the same on all my accounts that were limited previously. Once the 6 months are up, I can enter the amount and it won't tell me that I can't withdraw. I can just make the transfers normally. It still tells me on the main account page that it's limited, though. When the balance hits $0, it will tell me that the account is permanently limited with a balance of $0 and it won't let me login anymore.
allright please let us know what happens in 5 months (would you have to withdraw all at once or not).
Old 10-31-2009
Executive [VIP]

You should be fine, don't worry. If you have to, you can just forget about the $100k and lose them, problem solved. Worse things can happen in life. I've lost $1M (not in PayPal) before and got it all back in less than 2 years through working.
Old 10-31-2009
Threadstarter  

lol hope i wont, but this aint the worse scenario for me fortunetaly. The worse scenario would be that ill have to declare than income and pay around 40-50% taxe on them, so ill be losing around half of it.
Old 10-31-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

imjustme I just figured the flag, your too funny!
Old 10-31-2009
Executive [VIP]

Yeah, sadly there is no withdrawal capability for North Korea yet :(
Old 10-31-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Re #45:

That's not even similar to the screen I saw. I haven't seen a screen with that color-scheme in a few years. The PP default has been washed out and very pastel. Also, there was no link telling us the account limitation could be removed. There was no box for entering the amount. I only saw a dropdown which offered BANK or CHECK. No currency converter, either. US Funds only.

The paragraph above the bottom buttons had a pink box around it and the text was completely different. It was a warning to be sure everything was active and accurate prior to continuing, as the transaction was one-time and if it failed for any reason, things would be complicated and uncomfortable.

The last significant difference is that there was no option to make any changes to bank account. Can't add, can't remove.

This is intriguing. The ability for people to get the page you see could be a big bonus.
Old 11-01-2009
Threadstarter  

^^^^

The page you are describing, since when was it appearing? After the account got limited or after the 180 days mark? And before the 180 days mark, could you see the same page described by imjustme? Because the page he has is the same that I have right now with that little box on the top saying the account is limited and how to get it removed (even though its a permanent limitation).
Old 11-01-2009
Executive [VIP]

It appears all the way through the limitation. After the 180 days, the account is still limited, but it will let me withdraw instead of showing the error message. And once the balance hits $0, I can't even login anymore.
Old 11-01-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
It appears all the way through the limitation. After the 180 days, the account is still limited, but it will let me withdraw instead of showing the error message. And once the balance hits $0, I can't even login anymore.
actually my question was for powderpufgrl but thx nontheless
Old 11-03-2009

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyways View Post
Hi

Ok I'm in the biggest trouble anyone can get. My paypal account wich I was using for the last 4 years got limited and later permanently limited due to some other account linked to it! That paypal account balance has a very, very, very big amount in it to say the least...

Now, I got that email from paypal saying that after 6 months the funds will be available for withdrawal.

I want to know EXACTLY what happens after 6 months. A consultant told me that after 6 months, all remaining balance will AUTOMATICALLY be sent to your bank account. If that happens, man I'm in jail for sure, liek no question asked.

Do anyone here ever had a limited account for 6 months and can share with us what exactly happens 6 months after the limitation? Please this is extremely important. I need to be sure I can control how much money is withdrawn and on what range of time.

Thanks
from my experience...

if nobody will open a dispute after 6 months they will send all funds expect money which they charge for this operation ....to your bank account...will block your account forever and that's all
Old 11-03-2009

Longevity: 86%
Default ok here is my suggestion

I know some lawyers here in US that buys insurance policy of old people. Some rich folks are buying insurance half the value of their policy to be 100% beneficiary once the insurer die. Not a bad deal considering you could spend your money while still alive.

Now put that concept in finding an investor, that you give him a deal, lets say 40-50k in exchange of your 100k that he will get in 5 months. I know some investors here in US that will do that. You will save a lot of time and headache once IRS audits you by tax time. Good luck.
Old 11-03-2009
Threadstarter  

Im canadian, dont need to mess with the irs. And i enquired about that, here in canada, bank do not need to report anything if a payment less than 10,000$ is deposited in an account on a time range greater than 24 hours (so i could theoretically deposit 9,999$ each 24 hours without having any trouble).

Now the question is and stays the same as my very first post, could i withdraw the money from a 180days limited account in mutiple parts or do i need to withdraw all at once. Powderpufgrl said that i have to withdraw all at once (i asked him a question just 3 posts above that he has yet to answer, hopefully he will soon) and imjustme said that i can withdraw in multiple parts, anyone else with such experience wants to answer the question is free to do so.
Old 11-03-2009

Longevity: 86%
Default Structuring

I dont know if you heard "structuring" before. Structuring here in US is illegal banks are not allowed to do that as well. They used to be legal. See case ratzlaf vs USA. Congress passed a law and made structuring illegal whether you know it (aware of doing structuring) or not.

Warning... Penalties are harsh, please think again before making such a move. good luck
Old 11-03-2009
Threadstarter  

I know what structuring is and this is why i said "theorically" in my example... i will of course never deposit 2 time 9999$ on a 24hr time range. I dont even expect withdrawing more than 10000$ per month, Ive got 5 bank accounts now linked to my paypal, just to avoid all these things...
Old 11-03-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts

From what you have said previously, there is no theory. You have asked about getting funds out: you have had more than enough answers. Tax is not for this forum nor is advice about avoiding it.