eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Permanent Ban on First sale? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/147168-permanent-ban-first-sale.html)

Jband0 03-26-2022 05:11 AM

Permanent Ban on First sale?

I’m almost done with PayPal at this point. I’ve been creating stealth for 2 years and just now I’m getting permanently limited all the time. I got a complete separate iPhone, bought a new sim, bought a sim package to use the data. This should be a whole new person now right?

A lot of mods here will tell me to use a laptop but if a whole new phone with new sim isn’t working what hope will a laptop have?

Previously my account would get limited on first sale and I’d have to send in Docs to restore. But as of the 1st of January 2022 everything is now ****ed.

What I sold? The customer sent through PayPal £100 for second hand shoes so please don’t tell me it’s the items I’m selling.

I stealth done? I don’t know what tactics they are using to limit accounts but this seems to overboard. Please don’t try and sell me on some residential IP from ipBurger or something because I doubt that will work if a whole new phone and sim isn’t.

I’m tired, frustrated and depressed, if anyone in the UK is still setting up stealth with no problems please help me. Or anyone at all

sunsets 03-26-2022 05:12 AM

Re: Permanent Ban on First sale?

are you creating personal or business accounts?

Jband0 03-26-2022 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunsets (Post 1188083)
are you creating personal or business accounts?

I’m creating personal accounts, are you saying you can’t accept £100 g&s with a personal account anymore? And that still wouldn’t justify an instant limitation upon payment…

sunsets 03-26-2022 05:32 AM

are you receiving payments right after the accounts were created?

Jband0 03-26-2022 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunsets (Post 1188094)
are you receiving payments right after the accounts were created?

I received the payment maybe a day after the account was created… I know this is a risk but for it to be permanently limited the same minute as payment is received is crazy!!!

I have had many accounts limited before but none are with the new phone I used or the ISP I used… how could they link that?

Is it that they know the area where accounts are being created???

icecolder 03-26-2022 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jband0 (Post 1188081)
Previously my account would get limited on first sale and I’d have to send in Docs to restore. But as of the 1st of January 2022 everything is now ****ed.

What do you mean that it is f*ed? They closes account after they check docs? Is there a bank or card add on acc already?

Because now everything i create gets limit NOT after the first sale, but immediately after creating account, but sending docs immediately fixes that in a hour or so.

Jband0 03-26-2022 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icecolder (Post 1188104)
What do you mean that it is f*ed? They closes account after they check docs? Is there a bank or card add on acc already?

Because now everything i create gets limit NOT after the first sale, but immediately after creating account, but sending docs immediately fixes that in a hour or so.

I add a VCC from ICARD. I received £100 yesterday and the same minute I got permanently banned.

I’m using sim as data on my phone and safari browser to set up an account on a new phone!!!

Can they see my location? Maybe my location is blacklisted??

rsot 03-26-2022 06:37 AM

What was the category of your first sale?

Jband0 03-26-2022 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1188116)
What was the category of your first sale?

I got a buyer on instagram… on the goods and services PayPal payment he wrote “second hand pair of dunks, size 8.5” and sent £100. The minute he sent the money I was permanently banned.

If it was temporary limitation I would understand but this is a permanent ban! On a whole new phone and IP how is that even possible?

rsot 03-26-2022 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jband0 (Post 1188120)
I got a buyer on instagram… on the goods and services PayPal payment he wrote “second hand pair of dunks, size 8.5” and sent £100. The minute he sent the money I was permanently banned.

If it was temporary limitation I would understand but this is a permanent ban! On a whole new phone and IP how is that even possible?

Shoes and 100 amount - could have been tagged by PP right away. Buyer's source of payment may have been dodgy too....just saying

icecolder 03-26-2022 06:55 AM

Would suggest to test some other vcc, because icard giftcards and revolut are most used cards around and could be a problem. Because i remember few years ago majority of vcc used to come from India and it was identical scenario at least for me- account closure initiated after first payment and even no options to refund. It went away immediately after source of cards was changed.

Also long forgot option which was always denied and used to be a nonsense - MAC adress. Maybe now something changed and providers gives out MAC ?

Also smartphones are big on "cross-cookies" tracking - would stick to PC and different users scenario.

icecolder 03-26-2022 06:58 AM

Also by the chance emails are not Gmail??
Because i starting to notice that accounts which are set up using gmail gives more problems than others, but maybe just for me..

rsot 03-26-2022 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icecolder (Post 1188126)

Also long forgot option which was always denied and used to be a nonsense - MAC adress. Maybe now something changed and providers gives out MAC ?

MAC still doesn't come into play as yet

sunsets 03-26-2022 08:02 AM

can you try using other VCCs? I have higher success with VISA cards issued by a portugal bank

Jband0 03-26-2022 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunsets (Post 1188131)
can you try using other VCCs? I have higher success with VISA cards issued by a portugal bank

So you guys think it’s a VCC problem? If it was then wouldn’t they limit my account upon adding that VCC to the account? Why wait till I make a sale? What’s really kicking me is that it’s permanent limitation aswell?

So nobody else is using Revolut or ICard too that can verify this? Also what are my other options?

Jband0 03-26-2022 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icecolder (Post 1188127)
Also by the chance emails are not Gmail??
Because i starting to notice that accounts which are set up using gmail gives more problems than others, but maybe just for me..

It is a gmail but would that be the reason for such limitation? What happened with the gmail you used?

volumedead 03-26-2022 10:27 AM

Same, allway limit 180 day with first order

Jband0 03-26-2022 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by volumedead (Post 1188155)
Same, allway limit 180 day with first order

Are you using revolut or ICard VCC?

sunsets 03-26-2022 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jband0 (Post 1188137)
It is a gmail but would that be the reason for such limitation? What happened with the gmail you used?

definitely not the gmail triggering the suspension. i am also been using revolut vcc without problems, even withdrawn my funds to it.

volumedead 03-26-2022 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jband0 (Post 1188169)
Are you using revolut or ICard VCC?

No bro, my acc not add bank and card

Roy3805 03-27-2022 03:05 AM

You should stick to desktop for PayPal stealth’s. Mobiles are a pain

rsot 03-27-2022 07:49 AM

Change up the business model OP