Paypal Limitation RXI019/RXI023‏ - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 11-18-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 91%
Default Paypal Limitation RXI019/RXI023‏

Hi all,
Been reading this site for a few months now.
Just ran into a couple of problems and was hoping to get some more info from the experts here.
I opened several ebay and paypal accounts following the stealth rules. All done VERY cleanly. No flash cookies on my laptop and all cookies cleaned automatically (as well as manually to be on the safe side). Fresh IP address through Dial up and I use the same number and confirm the IP address every single time to make sure there are no discrepencies.
Two accounts got suspended in the last week:
1. The first account I received 1 payment of $20-$30 (non ebay related) and paid for 5-6 auctions (about $2-$3 each). Received a code RXI023 - Account closed - "We have detected suspicious activity regarding the receipt or withdrawal of funds". With another account I have I checked all the paypal accounts I sent payments to and the one I received payment from and none have any problems - theyre all active.
2. Second account - same story with a different code. This time it was a RXI019 - Our system detected unusual charges to a credit card linked to your PayPal account - The account does have a credit card but it was never used as payments were made from existing funds.

Anyone have any idea what the story is here? I made sure to be very strict in the way I work on these accounts and yet 2 got limited. There is absolutely NOTHING connecting them - Im certain of it.

Could paypal just limit and shut down accounts for no reason whatsoever? I didnt lose anything on these accounts but I do want to know what I can do to avoid this situation in the future - if its even possible... Any help would be appreciated.

Also - is tehre any way to get a list of the paypal codes and what they relate to? has anyone compiled that info anywhere? this would be good info to have for both ebay and paypal.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-18-2009
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%

Looks like way too much activity on a new account. eBay assumes that new members don't know how to buy on ebay or receive payments so you doing a lot of transactions on a new account will raise red flags. I need to let them age at least a month before you start your transactions.
Old 11-18-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Hi all,
Been reading this site for a few months now.
Just ran into a couple of problems and was hoping to get some more info from the experts here.
I opened several ebay and paypal accounts following the stealth rules. All done VERY cleanly. No flash cookies on my laptop and all cookies cleaned automatically (as well as manually to be on the safe side). Fresh IP address through Dial up and I use the same number and confirm the IP address every single time to make sure there are no discrepencies.
Two accounts got suspended in the last week:
1. The first account I received 1 payment of $20-$30 (non ebay related) and paid for 5-6 auctions (about $2-$3 each). Received a code RXI023 - Account closed - "We have detected suspicious activity regarding the receipt or withdrawal of funds". With another account I have I checked all the paypal accounts I sent payments to and the one I received payment from and none have any problems - theyre all active.
2. Second account - same story with a different code. This time it was a RXI019 - Our system detected unusual charges to a credit card linked to your PayPal account - The account does have a credit card but it was never used as payments were made from existing funds.

Anyone have any idea what the story is here? I made sure to be very strict in the way I work on these accounts and yet 2 got limited. There is absolutely NOTHING connecting them - Im certain of it.

Could paypal just limit and shut down accounts for no reason whatsoever? I didnt lose anything on these accounts but I do want to know what I can do to avoid this situation in the future - if its even possible... Any help would be appreciated.

Also - is tehre any way to get a list of the paypal codes and what they relate to? has anyone compiled that info anywhere? this would be good info to have for both ebay and paypal.

From reading, I'm not sure if you are clearing cookies / flash objects between accounts or if you are using 'user accounts' as specified in eBay Stealth. If you are clearing your cookies, this could cause issues.

Also it could be that the accounts are having too much activity in a short period of time, but I kind of doubt that.

It also depends on what info you used on your account, whether legit or not.

Too many variables to really get to WHY you were limited. I'm thinking though either cookies / flash objects, you were linked, details on your account (name, address, CC info) or activity..

It can be a lot of things. Give me more info and I can help you out.
Old 11-18-2009
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I dont use user accounts.
Flash cookies are not accepted on my computer - set it up so theres no chance of them being accepted. I do clean the cookies manually as well as have it set automatically to delete them every time I close the browser. Im VERY strict on this.
The account was over a month old before I used it.
I received one single payment for $25 dollars.
I then waited at least 2 weeks before buying several items (5-6) on Ebay and paying for them. The balance remaining then was under $10.
The ebay accounts are still up.
The info used was all bogus BUT I made sure it was real addresses and I made sure the phone number used was a google voice which I have permanent access to. Did not receive any calls from paypal.
When I called with regards to the account that was shut down the guy told me some BS story about a blacklisted IP - realy? from a dial up provider? He then proceeded to tell me that he'll send it to review again and that itll be reinstated within 24-48 hours. Its now been over 72. Ill call them again tomorrow to look into that.
The other account was limited and theyre asking for credit card confirmation as well as confirm location. I could probably provide those but if this kinda $hit keeps happening its going to become an issue in the long run.
So going through the list - it cant be flash cookies cause theyre not allowed, I do clean my cookies both automatically AND manually and my activity was not over the top...
Any ideas?
Also - any way I can get that info on the various codes ebay/paypal use? has anyone compiled that info?
Old 11-20-2009
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

So any ideas? Anyone?
Old 11-23-2009

Longevity: 94%

i say call them.ive had something like this and i called and was just like uh ok so what exactly is going on here. esp if they are saying things about credit cards that arent on the account. Just be polite and sound shocked when youre on the phone.
Old 11-30-2009

Longevity: 83%
Unhappy

i have the same prob:

Quote:
We are very sorry, but in accordance with the PayPal User Agreement, we are
no longer able to have you as a customer.

We have had to close your account for the following reason:

Our system detected unusual charges to a credit card linked to your PayPal
account.
but all my activity on my acc is not more than 5$
and 1 another note :
i did not use that for ebay,
i have verified my acc by VCC

now what? any suggestion?
Old 11-30-2009

Longevity: 85%

Stop deleting all your cookies and start using windows user accounts for each Ebay/PayPal account. Also set your browser to accept Flash.

Paypal like to be able to recognise your computer. I suspect you are going to far in your efforts to remain stealthy.

CaptainJack
Old 11-30-2009

i do not delete my cookies, and have allowed PP to do what it wants
Old 11-30-2009

I was addressing the OP.

CaptainJack
Old 11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjack1980 View Post
I was addressing the OP.

CaptainJack
sorry
Old 11-30-2009

Are you using a US paypal account? If so are u using a VPN?

CaptainJack
Old 11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjack1980 View Post
Are you using a US paypal account? If so are u using a VPN?

CaptainJack
i think this time you are talking to me

i use Indian acc with VPN
but lately the VPN server was changed to Netherlands, but i do no think about any relation between limitation and changing location as PP is worldwide
Old 11-30-2009

Hi, I am indeed. VPNs are notorious for causing problems with PayPal....

CaptainJack