Paypal executive office intrusive questions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 12-09-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Default Paypal executive office intrusive questions

I had an account limited for BS reasons and I went straight to the big guys with my complaint. I was contacted by the executive office and they are really asking alot of stupid questions and Im not sure how to answer them.

1) Please explain how you are able to afford the items you listed on eBay

(HUH)?? How do I answer a question like that?

Not... Send supplier invoices.. or Where did you buy them... But "how can you afford them?"

Now.. this just goes to show you how ignorant they actually are over at Paypal... The items in question are ALL virtual goods delivered by email

So if they are gonna take the time to look at my listing, why dont they take the time to actually look at the items?? The problems seems to be , in their words ... "You listed over 12000 dollars worth of items" and they want to know where I got the money to buy these items

I cant very well say well if you will look at all my other accounts ( ha ha ) you will see the income there and thats how I afford these things...

Perhaps I should send them a paystub or bank statement with a Direct deposit on there.. I guess then they would want to contact my non existant "employer"
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-09-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

I think because of all the extra volume they get on the holidays their PP-ebay bots are popping claims all over the place and they can't make sense of it so they spit out non-sense.
Old 12-09-2009

Longevity: 84%

It sounds like a bot picked up on your listings total value and is why its not taken into account virtual items, but you'll be dealing with a human from here out.

I read on some other site or blog that ebay/paypal is stepping up security efforts for the holidays.

I would bet you could come up with an easy way to be able to verify how you could afford such and all would be well again hopefully
Old 12-10-2009
Threadstarter  

well I got past the limitation with the help of PP executive office.. But this morning I get another email from my new friend at PP saying that they are reviewing my account again because it is linked to another paypal account that has a negative balance. THis is NOT my account.. only reason it was linked is because the name of the email address just happens to be the name on my Paypal account. Like the email is abc123@hotmail and my paypal name is abc 123. It is really not my account

I suppose I will be able to get past this being that they have no actual proof that it is me .. they couldnt have bc its not... I responded that I have never had that email and do not have another paypal etc etc

Perhaps they are just fishing to see if it is my account? I thought I was done with this yesterday.. I got VERY crafty and pulled off the show with flying colors and now this.. sigh
Old 12-10-2009

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 85%

How did you get to the big guys with your complaint?
Old 12-10-2009
Threadstarter  

I tried to PM you but I have reached my PM limit for right now , I will try back later