Please help me get my Paypal account back.. is it worth it? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 12-09-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Unhappy Please help me get my Paypal account back.. is it worth it?

Hello guys. Here is my problem. I have this paypal account since 2001 and my ebay account with 450+ feedback since 1998.

My paypal account at the beginning was a US account then I moved to Canada and got converted into a Canadian acc in 2002. On 2006 I moved out of the country and kept using my paypal acc without problems even on cyber cafes in South America.

On 2007 I received some payments without a note added, then one day I decided to update my contact information in Canada and when I called the paypal customer service, they noticed I was in South America and started asking questions like never before.

The thing is that my account got limited and paypal started demaning " proof of inventory" etc. The transactions were over $ 1500US. I never provided this information, and basically forgot about it. A few months back I decided that it would be a good idea to get my paypal back in order because I want to buy stuff on ebay.

I called paypal like a month ago and they keep asking for proof of this transactions. What should I do? I don't want to lose my old ebay account. Any experts here that could help me solve this issue and get my account back to life$? .Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-11-2009
Threadstarter  

Well, today I was able to log in again into my 2 acc's, this is the message paypal sent me:
Code:
Dear ****

Thank you for contacting PayPal in regard to the recent limitation of 
your PayPal account.  We have further reviewed your PayPal account and 
determined that your account is no longer in violation of our Acceptable
Use Policy.  As such, the limited access has been removed from your 
PayPal account.  While the limitation regarding your violation of the 
Acceptable Use Policy has been resolved, another limitation remains on 
your account for a separate issue.  To address this additional 
limitation, login to your account and select the ?Resolution Center? 
link.  On the next page select the ?Resolve? button(s) located in the 
Steps to Provide More Information section and follow the applicable 
instructions.

We sincerely appreciate your business, and offer our apologies for any 
inconvenience this disruption in service may have caused.  

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.
Is this good news?
Old 12-11-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Sort of: if you like being stuffed around, then it looks good. At times paypal will string you along & you think you are going to be successful. All you can do is try if that's your choice.
Old 12-11-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Sort of: if you like being stuffed around, then it looks good. At times paypal will string you along & you think you are going to be successful. All you can do is try if that's your choice.
Are they too strict when checking out documents? or they just want details of the transactions. who see this private information? Remember this were transactions from 2007..